should they do a follow up???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d-fly_girl008
i've been wondering, and i thought that maybe a follow up to the septology would be cool. like, wat they did after, when they are older and all the couple things are setteled and wat their jobs turned out to be. or something like before harry with his parents.

any thoughts???

Randomness
That would be cool but i think the only way ou would be able to read it is if someone did a fanfiction on it. J.K is going to write books for younger kids now

d-fly_girl008
i know, but i thought it would be cool if she did

hpfanizzledizzl
JKR did mention that she might do a sort of "encyclopedia" of the things and charactors (minor charactors like Dean and Privati.)

Barker
It might be cool, but it won't happen.

Regulus A Black
I actually believe the last chapter of book 7 is suppose to be that

d-fly_girl008
she has one of those out on all of the beasts, but i never heard of one for poeple??

DanFan4000
Originally posted by Regulus A Black
I actually believe the last chapter of book 7 is suppose to be that

Really? That would be neat...... big grin

Regulus A Black
yes it would, i forget where i read that though

Barker
Originally posted by DanFan4000
Really? That would be neat...... big grin
It's an Epilogue.

hpfanizzledizzl
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
she has one of those out on all of the beasts, but i never heard of one for poeple??
She said that after it's all said and done (meaning after book 7) she might make a little encyclopedia of everyone's backstories, and stuff.

The Phantom
Originally posted by hpfanizzledizzl
She said that after it's all said and done (meaning after book 7) she might make a little encyclopedia of everyone's backstories, and stuff. Just as long as she doesn't continue the storyline with after the school. After book seven, she should stop while she is ahead.

DanFan4000
JKR can do as she pleases.................. cool

The Phantom
JKR can do as she pleases.................. cool She will end up screwing herself over.

Barker
JKR can do as she pleases.................. cool
If she Whores Harry Potter Up, I will Kill Myself.

Esaul
Last chapter is already made, so i doubt that will be it. And she never had an epilogue thingy before so i don't think it'll happen

pinkfloydkor
I think she should just leave it at that, and let us imagine what happen. The real question is, will he be going back to school, but thats off topic............i think

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by pinkfloydkor
I think she should just leave it at that, and let us imagine what happen. The real question is, will he be going back to school, but thats off topic............i think

confused1

pinkfloydkor
confusing, but oh well

Demonic Phoenix
Wouldn't the follow-up be boring....if there is one. I mean, we are all used to Harry fighting Voldy and after the seventh book, who knows if they will even be alive. If Harry is alive, the follow-up might be boring because there would be no Voldemort, after all, the whole series is based on Harry fighting Voldemort. If the follow-up is a chapter, then that would be better because it would be shorter.

All those people who didn't understand, do 75 push-upsdevil....i'm kidding, you just have to raise your hands.

x_hp_fan
I understood. I think it would be mildly interesting.

jedi sarah
they need something like the apendicies at the end of the lord of the rings it's not another book but it tells us what happens to the characters in the future

Demonic Phoenix
Or she could just kill them all *notices that everyone is looking at me*

What, why are you all looking at me like that???

OhILuvHP
i dont think she will make one. yeah, it would be kinda cool, but she said 2 characters die. so if one of the three (meaning harry, ron, and hermione) die......i dono.....ANY story wouldnt be the same without one of them. and she definetly needs to stop after 7. i mean....seriously. i would be like making a.........4th lord of the rings (for those fans) about what happens to frodo in the undieing lands or w/e

d-fly_girl008
No offence... but i think whoever did should stop bringing up old threads...

OhILuvHP
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
No offence... but i think whoever did should stop bringing up old threads...

what do you mean?

OhILuvHP
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Wouldn't the follow-up be boring....if there is one. I mean, we are all used to Harry fighting Voldy and after the seventh book, who knows if they will even be alive. If Harry is alive, the follow-up might be boring because there would be no Voldemort, after all, the whole series is based on Harry fighting Voldemort. If the follow-up is a chapter, then that would be better because it would be shorter.

All those people who didn't understand, do 75 push-upsdevil....i'm kidding, you just have to raise your hands.

gotchya

The Phantom
No double posting. *twitch*

OhILuvHP
geez what is it with that? why is it so bad?

The Phantom
It isn't allowed.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by OhILuvHP
gotchya

How exactly did you 'gotchya' me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.