Stories...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloody Jedi
If you wanna post stories post them here.
You can add on to someone elses stroy or you can make up ur own have fun!

(opens door) "Good Lord Hayden what on earth are you doing!" Shimitaho said as she ran inside. "Don't bother me or you'll be the one to go next Shimitaho!" said Hayden with an evil smile wiped across his face. "You wouldn't dare touch me! YOU TROLL!" Shimitaho said. "Think again women, all you've done is just got me worked up over a little failure" he said as he threw her against the door. "You thought I was just helpless and thought that I was beyond help! BUT YOU WERE WRONG KILA!". Shimitaho gasped. "That's right I know your true name". "That's impossible!" Shimitaho said as she leaped up. "Only the Headmaster may know such a thing!" said Shimitaho. "Well I wouldnt say the Headmaster has anything to say about it now does he?" said Hayden as he walked around the room. "What have you done to him?" Shimitaho asked calmly with tears in her eyes. "Ohh nothing that would matter to a witch like you". "You know he saud the strangest thing before he closed his eyes". "You know what that was Kila huh?" "He said You will die Hayden,"It was a pretty strange thing thing to say to a person who was going to murder you... wouldn't you say Kila?" said Hayden as he leaned over the body. "You truly are a sick bastered" said Shimitaho as she crept toward the door. "Now now a little harsh dont you thing eh Kila? Im just doing what I was sent here to do kill Headmaster and now you"....................
Saty tuned for more
and you can add to the story If you like =D

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Bloody Jedi

(opens door) "Good Lord Hayden what on earth are you doing!" Shimitaho said as she ran inside. "Don't bother me or you'll be the one to go next Shimitaho!" said Hayden with an evil smile wiped across his face. "You wouldn't dare touch me! YOU TROLL!" Shimitaho said. "Think again women, all you've done is just got me worked up over a little failure" he said as he threw her against the door. "You thought I was just helpless and thought that I was beyond help! BUT YOU WERE WRONG KILA!". Shimitaho gasped. "That's right I know your true name". "That's impossible!" Shimitaho said as she leaped up. "Only the Headmaster may know such a thing!" said Shimitaho. "Well I wouldnt say the Headmaster has anything to say about it now does he?" said Hayden as he walked around the room. "What have you done to him?" Shimitaho asked calmly with tears in her eyes. "Ohh nothing that would matter to a witch like you". "You know he saud the strangest thing before he closed his eyes". "You know what that was Kila huh?" "He said You will die Hayden,"It was a pretty strange thing thing to say to a person who was going to murder you... wouldn't you say Kila?" said Hayden as he leaned over the body. "You truly are a sick bastered" said Shimitaho as she crept toward the door. "Now now a little harsh dont you thing eh Kila? Im just doing what I was sent here to do kill Headmaster and now you"....................
Saty tuned for more
and you can add to the story If you like =D

Hmm...maybe try the RP forums for this?

Bloody Jedi
o thanks messed blink

~Da Moose~
o thanks messed blink

Yep, no problem. I assume a mod would tell you anyhow, but, maybe just ask one to move this there. smile

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Yep, no problem. I assume a mod would tell you anyhow, but, maybe just ask one to move this there. smile *gives you a gold sticker for being so helpful* happy

Saty tuned for more
and you can add to the story If you like =D he's right...the RP forum here .... and Welcome to KMC. happy

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
*gives you a gold sticker for being so helpful* happy

he's right...the RP forum here .... and Welcome to KMC. happy

*eats the sticker*

got any glue?

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
*eats the sticker*

got any glue? no but I do have a black marker erm

LanceWindu
Actually this would go to the General Fiction forum's sub-forum, Multi-Author Fiction area...

Storm
Please have a look at the Multi-Author Fiction Area.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.