Delta Squad runs the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legion_of_Maul
this one is a bit different, because they are clones

1) 5 shadow troopers
2) TPM obiwan and ROTJ Luke
3) Darth Maul
4) General Grievous
5) Dooku
6) ANH,ESB, and ROTJ Vader
7) Sids
8) yoda
9) and for fun....yaddle and 20 younglings, and a rancor laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

Null ARC Avis
3 or 4

Count Kent

kamikz
Do you mean the shadowtroopers in Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast? Those who can turn invisible, weild lightsabers, use force grip and lightning and has cortosis armor? 5 of those against 4 commanders? I'd say the shadowtroopers... (But my info on the Delta Squad is lacking since I've never played Republic Commando)

jollyjim311
My knowledge of shadow troopers is limited, but I know they wouldn't make it past two.

Count Kent
Any info on Delta squad?

Legion_of_Maul
here's a little change, the group all regenerates if one person dies, and the sev has a sniper, delta leader has the machine gun, scorch has the armour piercing rounds, and the other one(can't remember) has that really cool beam rifle.
this takes place in the geonosis arena each round the obstacles change, and there are no animals other than what is listed, oh and one last thing they are completely ready for each battle, they know the strenghts and weaknesses of each opponent.
they also have infinite ammunition.

Count Kent
There are only four commanders? They shouldn't be able to make it past 1.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by jollyjim311
My knowledge of shadow troopers is limited, but I know they wouldn't make it past two.

Shadow Troopers are people who have been giving the power to use the force by the Valley of the Jedi. They have cortosis armor (sorry for spelling) that is resistance against lightsabers. They can become invisible and wield a lightsaber pretty good. Plus they have the power to use the dark side of the Force. I doubt Delta Squad makes it pass them.

Count Kent
How good are the Delta commanders? How great are their combat abilities?

Legion_of_Maul
shadow troopers aren't a good choice how about gg body guards, but only 4

they can take out gg body guards easily
in the game i saw about 14000 people die before i heard one of our teamate die...

Sin Harvest
GG Bodyguards aren't as powerful or dangerous as Shadow Troopers. They can go camo.

Legion_of_Maul
but the body guards could probalby use some heat vision or something to find them...they aren't completely useless...

kamikz
But even if they have heat vision, at least one of them is gonna have to deal with two at the same time. These guys stood up to and defeated real jedi, are each commando better than a jedi?

darthsith19
I don't know much about Shadow Troopers, but if instead of them it's Magnaguards I say they lose at 2.

Null ARC Avis
together they are incredibly powerful. separate they are pretty bad.

Sin Harvest
I wouldn't put Delta Squad over Kyle Katarn who faced difficultly fighting 1 Shadow Trooper.

Legion_of_Maul
I would, have you played the game, they can take manga guards down and not suffer a loss, sure they had to make it hard, because killing a freakin super battle droid took forever, they only did that cuz it would've been boring if you could melt through everyone.
but the point is, in a movie the delta squad could take out almost every council memeber, with relative ease.

BlaxicanTroller
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
I would, have you played the game, they can take manga guards down and not suffer a loss, sure they had to make it hard, because killing a freakin super battle droid took forever, they only did that cuz it would've been boring if you could melt through everyone.
but the point is, in a movie the delta squad could take out almost every council memeber, with relative ease.

fanboyism. I've read both of the books, I HAVE all of those books, and Im waiting to buy "Targets" the next one in line. Delta squad isn't as good as you are making them out to be.

Captain REX
Delta Squad is very skilled...but they wouldn't make it past 1.

BlaxicanTroller
I know their skilled, just saying...

Count Kent
They reach 2 if there are Magnaguards. Otherwise they don't get past 1.

kamikz
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul

Kyle had trouble to defeat 1 shadowtrooper. He could himself take out awefully many imperials, even when he was just a bounty hunter he took out an imperial base by himself and even (I think) defeated Boba Fett.

Kyle could toss away their weapons with the force, or force grip one of them, use lightning on the others, use force speed to come behind them or just push them all into a wall, there are so many different things he could do. I mean, before he was a jedi he took out the man who was better than almost any ARC, Boba Fett. One ARC was said to be better than a squad with commandos....

Even though Kyle alone might loose against the Delta Squad, I bet they could not defeat 5 people who actually managed to stand up to him.... They will be overwhealmed at 1.

Count Kent
Nicely said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.