Superman's Collaboration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I know how heavy is to have a new redcaped fresh thread, but I'm also a member after all. This is interesting and I hope you share the same impression. Superman is a superman but still a normal man. He has feelings just like anyone else. I'm trying to be in his boots for a moment and to think all I can do on Earth and a bit farther. To people this planet is everything and their land or the place each one lives in, is also the most reason to believe on why you wake up everyday just to act and interact with all around you. With these abilities I could do much more, like helping NASA develope the nature of all nine planets of our solar system in a direct way, improve science, or build better. But this is one of the rules he cannot break...interfere in history. The world is big but it feels like a small cage for him...once you know all there is and how. He's here alive and the rules are from dead people, which means that they do not contribute in the actual decision and those democrats were very rude and ironic-the cause of the unavoidable destruction of their race and even close to condemn Jor-El for his declare. I know this is a fictional tale and just the way it is and nothing more...Perhaps it will be nothing more for all the rest, yes I do think of that. This thread can have replies besed on comics or movies...your choice.

Kal875
ok, I read that long-ass post and there really is nothing to reply to.
It's a good read but nothing moreno

redcaped
Are you gonna listen to Cal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.