"Life.Is.Beautiful."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
So today at approximately 12 am, in the Constitution Hall, I officially became a High School Graduate.

IT.WAS.PHENOMENAL.

I can't believe it.

I just remember the dizzing feeling of walking off the stage and its bright lights, my diploma in hand,cautiously down the ramp to get greeted by a horde of teachers and faculty. Everyone's hugging me and I'm shaking hands with them all. I'm grinning.I'm beyond words.Mr. Brocketti pulls me into a hug, "I told you you could do it!"

I did it!

Happy Dance eek! big grin

Slay
Is this one of those threads about some LSD trip you made? leftright

A.J
well done Happy Dance stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Yeah well done.Here comes your second Hug Punky. smile I didnt know you were that far up.I was thinking you were like going to be a sophmore or junior next year.

Bloigen
I. Didn't. Read. Any. Of. That.

Arachnoidfreak
Oh come on, who gets dizzy at graduation?? Although I must say I was elated when I graduated though.

Fiann@
Congrats. happy Sounds awesome. big grin

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Oh come on, who gets dizzy at graduation?? Although I must say I was elated when I graduated though.

It was just a figure of speech. A very weird elated feeling, yes. It passed by SO fast.

Lord Saboteur
Congrats to you Punky, now you have to go to college; or you can stay here.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Congrats to you Punky, now you have to go to college; or you can stay here.
Of course I'm going to college. smile

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
So today at approximately 12 am, in the Constitution Hall, I officially became a High School Graduate.

IT.WAS.PHENOMENAL.

I can't believe it.

I just remember the dizzing feeling of walking off the stage and its bright lights, my diploma in hand,cautiously down the ramp to get greeted by a horde of teachers and faculty. Everyone's hugging me and I'm shaking hands with them all. I'm grinning.I'm beyond words.Mr. Brocketti pulls me into a hug, "I told you you could do it!"

I did it!

congradulations! i told you it goes fast stick out tongue
but now your done happy graduation hug

when does the all night party start?

~Da Moose~
Congratulations! Welcome to the real world now.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
congradulations! i told you it goes fast stick out tongue
but now your done happy graduation hug

when does the all night party start?
happy

around 11 at night...big grin

Mr. Bacon
sweet, til when 5?

big grin

Punkyhermy
Yep. Five.
big grin
I'm soo excited. But am so tired tho...will have to nap up in the afternoon to prepare for that.and ahhh I need to wash off make up and change and all...

*stretches*

Tiring...but SUCH a PHENOMENAL event.

wow...I'm still in awe.

Mr. Bacon
haha yea i had less time b/c my graduation ended at like 8

Punkyhermy
haha yea i had less time b/c my graduation ended at like 8

oohh...smile

I just got home a while ago...so...so unforgetable. We had an AMAZING guest speaker. His words were moving.And Jack, our class president ROCKED his speech. big grin laughing out loud

Mr. Bacon
nice, our guest speaker was boring, he kept talking about death, but our class officers had nice speeches yes

Punkyhermy
nice, our guest speaker was boring, he kept talking about death, but our class officers had nice speeches yes
big grin

wow...Ours rocked so, so much...very smart man...

And yeah..our class president was the ONLY one who's speech rocked. The other people were just bored and didn't make an effort to even lighten up their speeches a bit.

Mr. Bacon
our superintendent or hwever you spell it read like 5 poems in his speech, it was cool after the 1st and then it got boring

Punkyhermy
oohh...LOL...that sounds interesting...no poems were read here...Jack geos up and mock tears his speech apart. And then starts talking "from the heart" and then says, "I was just kidding."

Crazy guy. But he is SO, SO awesome. happy

Mr. Bacon
sweet, our class president did the dance form napoleon dynamite for his election because he ran unopposed, it was awesome

Punkyhermy
sweet, our class president did the dance form napoleon dynamite for his election because he ran unopposed, it was awesome

ran unapposed?!
lol..wow...interesting...

well I'm not fond of anyone of our class officers except Jack.The rest are all girls and...not very worth being fond of, lol.

Slay
oohh...LOL...that sounds interesting...no poems were read here...Jack geos up and mock tears his speech apart. And then starts talking "from the heart" and then says, "I was just kidding."

Crazy guy. But he is SO, SO awesome. happy
I agree,he's so DREAMY!I bet he is going to be the next big thing!!! eek!

Punkyhermy
What the f**k?

The Pict
Of course I'm going to college. smile

hey congrats! what are you gonna study at college?

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak

*cough* embarrasment

silver_tears
I'll just point out, 12 am is midnight not noon stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by silver_tears
I'll just point out, 12 am is midnight not noon stick out tongue

LOL!

embarrasment

DarkC

IT.WAS.PHENOMENAL.

I can't believe it.

I did it!

Oh, I thought you were talking about the most dangerous email virus ever that the one Microsoft basher created.

Punkyhermy
Grad pic in the photo thread if anyone's interested.wink

BackFire
Congrats, now enjoy college and then work for the rest of your life.

Mr. Bacon
*goes to look*

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by BackFire
Congrats, now enjoy college and then work for the rest of your life.

Yeah...our guest speaker talked evocatively about how from now on as much as he and our school and parents wished the world was as loving as our HS was, its not. Its harsh and cruel.And that he just hoped our HS prepared us to face it.

ILoveMyDaniel

IT.WAS.PHENOMENAL.

I can't believe it.

I did it!

Life will never be beautiful in my eyes. laughing out loud
Congratulations.

Null ARC Avis
http://www.flashplayer.com/music/dare.html

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Life will never be beautiful in my eyes. laughing out loud
Congratulations.
Its moments of elation like that which make life beautiful to me. smile

Punkyhermy
*goes to look*
ninja

ILoveMyDaniel
Its moments of elation like that which make life beautiful to me. smile
Loverly! I wonder what I'll feel like at my graduation. Probably humiliation because I'll most likely trip and fall! smile

BlackSunshine

IT.WAS.PHENOMENAL.

I can't believe it.

I did it!

Congrats!!! Happy Dance clap

Punkyhermy
Thanks!
big grin

Punkyhermy
Just came back from the ANGP.

So tired but can't sleep for some reason...no expression

Will post pics up later...

Mr. Bacon
i couldnt sleep after mine either, i was up until like 630

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.