superboy prime vs this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
super boy prime is on the loose
and mr.mxyzptlk bends reality to get some marvel to help take down prime

the team is:
1.superman
2.green lantern
3.cosmic spidey
4.captain atom (without luck factor)
5.dr.strange(weakened)
6.absorbing man
7.flash
8.doomsday
9.shazam
10.superboy

Broly92
Team wins

MattDay
flash is possibly all you need with a few bait to lure super boy prime to him, they are in essence his weakness, as they on their own held him in captivity for a long time

General Kon-El
Team wins

Whittdawg92
flash and doomsday could uber-stomp easily. everyone else is just for distraction/fun.

Private Pion
Team drags him to a kerb, stomps him FLAT.

Then pins him on a wall like a poster.

batdude123
Team.

Validus
4.captain atom (without luck factor)

confused

diabloman
only supes and lantern can beat superboy prime. no need the rest of those guys

Whittdawg92
do you even know what doomsday and flash can do?

Tron
Flash is their best hope.

UniOmni
Yeah Flash is their best hope. DD just broke his claws on E-2 Supermans chest. SBP is more powerful than him by a decent margin. DD loses here. Flash, Cap Atom and GL and Absorbing Man can do this however.

Draco69
Superboy Prime retcon punches them out of existence.

Flash is suddenly a 32-year old college freshmen with erectile dysfunction.

Superman is a drag queen in Broadway.

Cosmic Spiderman is a young gay erotica writer married to Flash Thompson.

Green Lantern is a wedding planner.

Dr. Strange is a convicted pedophile serving time in Genosha.

Captain Atom is a mailsorter in Lexcorp.

Doomsday is a professional WWE wrestler.

Superboy finally comes out of the closet and has a sexual relationship with Robin...and Impulse....and Beast Boy.....at the same time.....

Superboy Prime
I dunno...SBP did speedblitz 3 flashes...Doomsday wouldn't really hurt SBP...Superman is outmatched....SBP did kill several Green Lanterns so I don't see how one will do any good against him...Black Adam was humiliated by SBP...Superboy got terribly owned...Cosmic Spidey is out of his leage...

I don't know about a weakened Dr. Strange and Absorbing Man since I have close to 0 knowledge regarding them. So unless they are simply amazing I doubt the team may pull a win.

Whittdawg92
Dooms would distract SBP while Flash goes back to when superboy was a baby and launches him back into space.

Superboy Prime
Uh...right.

Can Flash cross alternate realities?

Draco69
Yes.

Whittdawg92
omg, are you gonna use that stupid alternate reality punch thing throughout the whole freakin fight? that's PIS already anyways.

Superboy Prime
No. Rofl. I was just asking since SBP originated in an alternate earth. So for Flash to be able to do what you said he would have to cross the realities...a non-existant reality and time travel. I didn't think about the retcon punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.