Ronan The Accuser & Super Skrull Run The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
How far do they get?

Sworn enemies must now join forces and run the Gauntlet to save their home worlds. If they fail both of their home worlds will be annihilated by Annihilus. Both characters are bloodlust while their opponents fight by their normal comic book standards. EX: (Surfer = Pacifist, Thor = Holds back a bit until fully provoked, Etc...)

Ronan and Skrull get one days rest between each fight.

The fuo have a day of prep as well, while their opponents have none.

The Gauntlet:

1. Doc Samson and Colossus

2. The Fantastic Four: Mr Fantastic, Invisible Women, Human Torch, Thing

3. X-men: Cyclops, Colossus, Emma Frost, Bishop, Gambit, Iceman, Angel

4. Avengers: Captain America, Iron Man(Normal Armor), Crystal, Quicksilver(Pre-Decimation), She-Hulk, Warbird

5. Wonder Man, Namor The Sub Mariner, Hercules, Thunderstrike

6. Silver Surfer and Red Shift

7. Thanos

8. Rune King Thor

Stupid Rookie
I don't know too much about ronan, so I might be making a fool of myself, but I think he is pretty tough. I could see them getting to 5 maybe, but no way they can take 5.
Wonder Man, Namor The Sub Mariner, Hercules, Thunderstrike
That is a pretty tough lineup. If they pulled it off SS puts them down, and RKT would humiliate them (not even funny)

That is my 2 cents

ScarletSpider
Ronan is pretty tough, he alone has messed with the Fantastic Four pretty hardcore in the past.

I think they can take 5. Thunderstrike is pretty puss, Super-Skrull can trap Namor in a bubble and fill it with fire. Wonder Man and Hercules would probably be more of a straight brawl, but Ronan and Kl'rt's positions would not be untenable.

Surfer and Red Shift would most likely stop them.

King KAM
Cap pwns them both...at 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.