Black Panter & Storm vs. Reed and Sue Richards vs. Hulk & Betty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Apolloknight
The Three Couples were on a Triple date at Red Lobster when they start arguing about which couple looks the best. Reeds knocks T'Challa's drink over by mistake and it spills on Storm, then T'Challa swings at Reed, Reed ducks and T'Chall's punch Hits Betty shattering her jaw. Reed trys to help Betty but she and Bruce weren't looking when T'Challa hit her and She slaps Reed, Bruce Loses it and.......

A Massive three way fight ensues.....

Who walks out of Red Lobster and Why?

General Kon-El
Hulk defeats all of them.

Inhuman
I would say with no prep, Hulk Smashes the others.
I mean if he witnessed someone breaking bettys jaw in from of him, he is gonna one pissed off green atomic bomb.
panther storm would get killed. Storm could shoot him with lightning and such but with hulks rage its wont faze him as much.
Lastly he ties reed richards to a pole or something. Or drops a boulder on him.

Apolloknight
Wow, Storm and Sue are being underestimated here, I should of wrote that they are all bloodlusted and this is to the Death/KO.

ThePittman
Who says there would be a Red Lobster to walk out of. embarrasment

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Inhuman
I would say with no prep, Hulk Smashes the others.
I mean if he witnessed someone breaking bettys jaw in from of him, he is gonna one pissed off green atomic bomb.
panther storm would get killed. Storm could shoot him with lightning and such but with hulks rage its wont faze him as much.
Lastly he ties reed richards to a pole or something. Or drops a boulder on him.
Makes as much sense as these three couples eating at a red lobster and fighting over who looks better.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by ThePittman
Who says there would be a Red Lobster to walk out of. embarrasment

My thoughts exaclty.......

doctor ketchup
hulk would just exterminate all of them ( exept betty of couse)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.