How Exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pressure
My friend and I were having a discussion on Cyclops and he said he wasnt dead hearing this a million times I asked him why he thought that he said because he is in Jean because she sucked out his soul so can someone tell how exactly did he die.

NoFate007
Idk about any soul things but what I got out of the movie is that the people that Jean "killed", actually are in the astral plane now cause look at how they were taken off - it appears as though their molecules were transported and not actually destroyed.

The Pict
Originally posted by Pressure
My friend and I were having a discussion on Cyclops and he said he wasnt dead hearing this a million times I asked him why he thought that he said because he is in Jean because she sucked out his soul so can someone tell how exactly did he die.

there is no explanation of how he died, so it leaves the option of cyclops returning in another movie.

sauro123456
Originally posted by NoFate007
Idk about any soul things but what I got out of the movie is that the people that Jean "killed", actually are in the astral plane now cause look at how they were taken off - it appears as though their molecules were transported and not actually destroyed.

I think she killed them. If they were in as you said astral plane, then why did the professor return in another body? Where are you getting this info anyways?

Jury
Ask this in the X-Men: The Last Stand Discussion thread.

gambit12

quiqueg34
I think you should keep this discussion here because reading through 4000 posts is more difficult than answering a person's single question here. There is no proof scott is dead. There's a good chance he's not. The phoenix's power is very complicated and it is always possible for someone to come back. The asastral plane seems plausible.

Jury
What matters here is RULES. I hope you get that.

To review such, here we go:

And...

Also, if you guys only read what our dear Moderator is instructing:

Clear as sunrise, mon ami.

gambit12

Now, as far as TOPIC is concerned, since this is a part of the X3 movie, you guys can discuss this as well in this thread: X-Men: The Last Stand Discussion thread...

Or, for a more specific location, you can discuss this in here: Cyclops Dies?

cain marko
Originally posted by Jury

And...

gambit12

Now, as far as TOPIC is concerned, since this is a part of the X3 movie, you guys can discuss this as well in this thread: X-Men: The Last Stand Discussion thread...

i think someone wants to be a mod!!!

Paola
Originally posted by Jury

And...

gambit12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.