Team 1 vs. Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Team 1:
Superman
Green Lantern (Kyle)
Wonder Woman
Flash
Martian Manhunter

Team 2:
Thor (Classic)
Green Lantern (Hal)
Zoom
Captain Atom
Gladiator

Which team wins?

batdude123
Anybody, anybody at all?

NoFate007
Team 1.

batdude123
Interesting.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by NoFate007
Team 1.

I could see that team 1 has a history of working as a group and team 2 doesn't.

Broly92
Team 2 easy zoom kills everybody but Flash and the team will beta Flash
you could say the other way around but Flash doesn't kill and most of team 2 can take a punch

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Team 2 easy zoom kills everybody but Flash and the team will beta Flash
you could say the other way around but Flash doesn't kill and most of team 2 can take a punch

And team 1 can't take a punch? What the f**k?

Broly92
Ya but they can't take having their molecules disassembled or something else a crazy fast speedster could do

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Ya but they can't take having their molecules disassembled or something else a crazy fast speedster could do

Superman and Wonder Woman have the reflexes and are fast enough to move out of the way and start flying. Besides, don't you think Flash would intercept Zoom before he even got to Team 1? I could say the same exact thing about a bloodlusted Flash.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman and Wonder Woman have the reflexes and are fast enough to move out of the way and start flying.
Against Zoom? No they don't.

Besides, don't you think Flash would intercept Zoom before he even got to Team 1? I could say the same exact thing about a bloodlusted Flash.
Bloodlusted Zoom Vs Bloodlusted Flash = Dead Flash

HisMajestyAC43
id give it to team 1 just because of mm. i think the psychic advantage is the decider here.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Against Zoom? No they don't.

Bloodlusted Zoom Vs Bloodlusted Flash = Dead Flash

I never said that Flash could defeat Zoom. I said he would intercept him before he was able to get to team 1. Wonder Woman and Superman wouldn't have to be able to dodge out of the way because Zoom would already be distracted by Flash.

jrodslam
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
id give it to team 1 just because of mm. i think the psychic advantage is the decider here.

Not really. Hal could keep MM out of his mind as well as hit teammates.

batdude123
Originally posted by jrodslam
Not really. Hal could keep MM out of his mind as well as hit teammates.

However, Martian Manhunter is much more than just telepathy. yes

jrodslam
I never said that Flash could defeat Zoom. I said he would intercept him before he was able to get to team 1. Wonder Woman and Superman wouldn't have to be able to dodge out of the way because Zoom would already be distracted by Flash.

Without picking up spped for some time, Flash would always be a step or two behind Zoom. Lucky for team 1, Zoom doesnt know the speedster tricks.

jrodslam
However, Martian Manhunter is much more than just telepathy. yes

Well whatever he has, i dont think its enough to beat Glads.erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.