Drawball.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
Drawball.com

Anyone been there? Its basically one huge circle that anyone can draw in. You get a limited amount of "ink", which you use to draw whatever you want. youre ink level recharges, but slowly. Check out the site and you will see how cool it is. Its like one giant graffiti wall where people are constantly trying to cover eachothers art with their own.

So I was wondering if you guys wanted to get together and draw a big "KMC" or something like that.

So just talk about the cool stuff you've drawn on drawball, and whether or not you want to try and draw something as a group.

Oh yeah, remember to click "disagree"

Arachnoidfreak
wtf is up with the damn connect the dots thing that isnt letting me draw

Barker
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Connect them, then Draw.

This thing would take forever to Organize and Draw As a Forum.

Arachnoidfreak
I did connect them, like 80 times. what the crap.

Legion_of_Maul
piece of shit i can't see her boobies..haha jk, but it really is, its dumb.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak

connect them without going over the same spot twice

and whoever said it would be hard to organize....not really? See the giant LUELINKS? That took about 50 ppl (my friend is a member there). I know we would never have that many, but my point is it doesnt take a large amount of people. Someone does an outline, everyone else fills in, then every day we go back and preserve it.

K.Diddy
**Too lazy**

Barker
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
and whoever said it would be hard to organize....not really? See the giant LUELINKS? That took about 50 ppl (my friend is a member there). I know we would never have that many, but my point is it doesnt take a large amount of people. Someone does an outline, everyone else fills in, then every day we go back and preserve it.
Shitheads (Here, Probably), would mess it up right as we'd be about to Finish.

Bloigen
I'll do Bloigen Owns somewhere.

H. S. 6
I'm confused... confused

RedAlertv2
about what

DanZeke25
There should be one huge face-plain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.