In My Mind: The Story of NLD2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister

Spideys Sister
Now, at school, I was an A+ student to keep my abusive father away from my studies. I had no social life and tried to distance myself from others. I majored in math even though writing is what I always wanted to do. It didn't matter what I was writing about. That was all I ever did. In the middle of class, at lunch, in Gym... but the only time I actually tried not to write was when this one girl...would sit and try to read over my shoulder.

Spideys Sister
It wasn't that I minded, it was the fact that she wanted a friend. And I was almost positive she knew I didn't.
"Hi."
"What do you want?"
"What're you writing?"
"What do you care?"
"I care. Can I see?"
"Buzz off."
We had engaging conversations like this all the time. Her name was Natilie Owens and she liked me. It wasn't like any of the other girls in school didn't have a crush on me. I just had a way of rejection that I could use without taking to anyone. I had an attitude.

(more to come if I get feed back.)

Spideys Sister
Anyone? Comments? More? Less? Anything?

H. S. 6
I think you could put that all in one post. stick out tongue

It's good so far. Some of it is a bit awkward, like when you wrote "In order, there was:" and then named the siblings. And "Buzz off"? I haven't heard anyone say that for years.

Nice start, though. Keep going.

Spideys Sister

Spideys Sister

Spideys Sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.