Batman promotional stills (1989)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boristhebeef
Hello,

I'm selling 9 promotional stills from the 1989 movie Batman.

I'm not allowed to put up a link (due to being new and all) but I thought this might be a good place to let collectors know that the sale was going on.

If you search for "9 promotional stills batman" on the ebay site they should hopefully come up!

I've scanned in all the images. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Thankyou for your time

D big grin

HellMaster93
I belive this is called SPAMMING, my friend...

boristhebeef
Yeah well I don't know any batman fans so thought this would be the best place to let people know about them.

HellMaster93
It won't get you in too much trouble this time, i guess, amigo... smile

boristhebeef
Cheers bro.

Its the first time i've tried to ebay anything actually. A friend of mine gave me asda carrier bag full of stills and pro-mo packs from late 80's early 90's films and said - "You know about computers , whack them up on ebay for me!"

I didn't realise how much effort it was going to be scanning and then cropping and then putting them up with descriptions etc! They're the only ones I've put up so far and at this rate i'll be 50 before I get the rest done!

D

HellMaster93
LOL. I'll loook at least...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.