Kali vs. Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takion
So we know the excellent showing of Kali, can she defeat Galactus?

General Kon-El
What are Kali's feats besides being a Hindu god?

Milkie
Feats really don't matter.

Kali has the ability to kill all. That is her purpose, to end all life and to begin new life.

xmarksthespot
Does that mean she's the same as the Phoenix... or that she can kill the Phoenix... shifty

Milkie
You mean is the Phoenix the same as her

Kali continues to exist even when the universe doesn't.

Lord Urizen
Kali is the Goddess of Death and Destruction as well as the Cycle of Life. She has the absolute ability to kill, even if the world ended she would still exist (as she stated in the last issue, even after Armaggedon she would still exist) in recent Spawn issues.....*

She defeated an entire demonic army by eating them alive.

It was stated that Kali has never been defeated, no Demon or God has ever beaten her.

Galactus is the bridge between Death and Eternity in Marvel, so you can say his role is comparable. He is also capable of destroying the entire Universe at full power, which is no joke. However, he can easily be killed by the Ultamate Nullifier which only has a range of destroying a Galaxy.

SO......understanding this, If Galactus CAN be killed by something that causes absolute destruction, then he CAN be killed by Kali from Spawn comics.

I am not saying it will be easy, but so far we don't know if Kali can die, since she is like death herself. She also was capable of crushing Spawn like a cockroach, and Spawn is comparable to Thanos (if not superior) in terms of raw power and ability.

If Kali CAN Die, then Galactus stands a chance. He is an obvious powerhouse, so if she is able to die than he can kill her. However, since she basically IS LIFE AND DEATH, there's no proof so far that she is even capable of dying.

Galactus IS capable of dying, so Kali can DEFINATELY kill him.

REMEMBER: Kali is not a god the way Zeus, Odin, Darksied, Thanos are.....they have so many limits. Kali is treated as an essential force herself in Spawn's mythos. Kali actually serves a high purpose necessary for the cycle of life and death, she is the catalyst for such things.......

She is definately above Thanos, Darksied, Zeus, Thor, etc.

I think it could go either way, but I vote for Kali here.

Takion
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Kali is the Goddess of Death and Destruction as well as the Cycle of Life. She has the absolute ability to kill, even if the world ended she would still exist (as she stated in the last issue, even after Armaggedon she would still exist) in recent Spawn issues.....*

She defeated an entire demonic army by eating them alive.

It was stated that Kali has never been defeated, no Demon or God has ever beaten her.

Galactus is the bridge between Death and Eternity in Marvel, so you can say his role is comparable. He is also capable of destroying the entire Universe at full power, which is no joke. However, he can easily be killed by the Ultamate Nullifier which only has a range of destroying a Galaxy.

SO......understanding this, If Galactus CAN be killed by something that causes absolute destruction, then he CAN be killed by Kali from Spawn comics.

I am not saying it will be easy, but so far we don't know if Kali can die, since she is like death herself. She also was capable of crushing Spawn like a cockroach, and Spawn is comparable to Thanos (if not superior) in terms of raw power and ability.

If Kali CAN Die, then Galactus stands a chance. He is an obvious powerhouse, so if she is able to die than he can kill her. However, since she basically IS LIFE AND DEATH, there's no proof so far that she is even capable of dying.

Galactus IS capable of dying, so Kali can DEFINATELY kill him.

REMEMBER: Kali is not a god the way Zeus, Odin, Darksied, Thanos are.....they have so many limits. Kali is treated as an essential force herself in Spawn's mythos. Kali actually serves a high purpose necessary for the cycle of life and death, she is the catalyst for such things.......

She is definately above Thanos, Darksied, Zeus, Thor, etc.

I think it could go either way, but I vote for Kali here.
thumb upWow

Sixth_Winged
The Ultimate Nullifier took a lot more than a galaxy when is was used against Abraxas. It took the whole multiverse....and recreated it with the same weapon.

Big Sexy
The ultimate nullifier is capable of universal destruction. It only took out galaxies in the silver surfer comic where Galactus was using his own power to try and contain it.

Milkie
I really can't wait to see the other beings that are unleashed in during the Armageddon. They said It would be some of the most powerful.

Milkie
Up

juggernaut66666
i think galactus can't be killed because he is essential to the universe or Im wrong?

Mider
he can die but if he dies really messed up stuff happens as in unraveling of the universe, and eventual death of it, but there are beings who have become immune to the ultimate nullifier i believe in an alternate universe the magus was such a being and if one wants to talk about continuity the guy who had power over cenetic energy was another he was a friend to the servent of oblivion

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
i think galactus can't be killed because he is essential to the universe or Im wrong?

Yes he can die Juggy. Kali cannot.

Lord Urizen
Well as of now....no 1s been able to kill her, much less even defeat her. Galactus has been defeated numerous times.

Mider
yeah but they'll say its cause he was hungry as i stated in another thread he needs to steal the power gem or something and just have an infinite source of power.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Mider
yeah but they'll say its cause he was hungry as i stated in another thread he needs to steal the power gem or something and just have an infinite source of power.

Then I would respond that Kali has no such weakness as of what has been revealed.

Can Kali do more damage than Galactus on a planetary scale? We don't know so far, but what is certain is that Kali can deliver absolute Death on anyone.

She can deliver Death on Galactus, because Galactus CAN die, and Kali is the catalyst and essential of and to the eternal cycle of life and death. SHE is truly eternal. She humiliated Spawn, he was like nothing compared to her in battle. Almost Every soul that he composed of she killed off.

What the Pheonix force is to the MU, is like what Kali is to Image's Earth (and maybe even beyond, all we know is that Armaggedon is taking place on Earth. Remember....The Image Universe is Gaiacentric, Earth is treated as the center of everything)

Mider
how powerful was spawn in that fight?

Milkie
Spawn was pretty powerful but It doesn't matter how strong Spawn was.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Milkie
Spawn was pretty powerful but It doesn't matter how strong Spawn was.

Originally posted by mider
how powerful was spawn in that fight?

True, it doesn't matter. She can still kill Galactus, despite his gargantuan power. He is subject to Death, and Kali is Absolute Death.

The only catch here is that what Kali kills is reborn. Is Galactus also subject to reincarnation?

Mider
probably he was reborn from the old universe was he not?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Mider
probably he was reborn from the old universe was he not?

Omg, I almost forgot about that.

Well, I guess technically Galactus undergoes his own reincarnation already, as the Galactus entity moves from old universe to new universe inhabitting a new body.

Kali could speed up his process though. Who knows. Spawn fans, do you guys think Kali can kill something and choose not to allow it to be reborn?

Mider
he became galactus of this universe by flying into the heart of the cosmic egg when he was normal and then became galactus being born in this universe or 616 along with eternity and death, the elders wanted to kill him and become the new galacti so i guess his role can be userpet, if kali killed him the universe might end cause of abraxas, or a new galacti would be placed in his old place, that would be even more interesting abraxas vs kali

bigbran
what about non jobbber 100% galactus(you know the destroy the universe 10x over). and can somebody post pics of kali squashing spawn? please?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by bigbran
what about non jobbber 100% galactus(you know the destroy the universe 10x over). and can somebody post pics of kali squashing spawn? please?

1) Kali never squashed Spawn. Spawn stated that she was able to crush him like a cockroach, he was no match for her.

2) Kali is really the Man of Miracles in disguise. So this totally CHANGES things lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.