AOTC Obi Wan vs. Delta Squad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Fixer, Sev, Scorch, and Boss take on AOTC Kenobi. Setting: Forests of Endor.

Null ARC Avis
you mean take OUT right?

jollyjim311
Whetever, just say whatchoo think.

Count Kent
Obi.

kamikz
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
you mean take OUT right?

You can say "take on" as well I belive. stick out tongue

Hmmm it'll be hard for Obi to survive here, especially since it's a forest, they could be hiding everywhere. He has a good defence but I doubt he can parry from 4 different directions from 4 very skilled marksmen.

Legion_of_Maul
Delta squad is the closest you get to jango fett, and if he gave obiwan a hard time imagine five jango fetts attacking obiwan.

Count Kent
Well four actually, and Jango is quite a bit better then these commanders. However I can see the squad taling it.

BTW nice Balance sig.

Legion_of_Maul
thanks, he's not as bad as some would say he was, and he's making me a mavs sig, cuz i am from dallas and all.... stick out tongue

Count Kent
He's the best sig maker imo. Lana seems to dislike him because he's taking her number 1 spot. And the Mavs rock.

Kaithen
In Star wars minatures, it would be equal and fun... but obi would win their XD

emmm, i dont know much about those comandos... so i wont say something

Captain REX
I don't think Lana could give a damn about who's the top sigmaker, really.

I think Obi-Wan would be cut down, here.

BlaxicanTroller
Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't think Lana could give a damn about who's the top sigmaker, really.

I think Obi-Wan would be cut down, here.

Lana's...a complicated person.

And uh..Im not sure who would win.

Captain REX
That she is.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
Delta squad is the closest you get to jango fett, and if he gave obiwan a hard time imagine five jango fetts attacking obiwan.

Yeah but when Obi-Wan was battling Jango in ATOC he wasn't trying to kill him only capture him to bring before the council.

I'll give it to Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Captain REX
Regardless of intent, Kenobi could not bring Jango to heel. If Kenobi was trying to kill Jango, would he suddenly just uber-pwn him? I don't think so.

Kaithen
Im going to buy REP commando tomorow, i tell you their skills later stick out tongue

Darth Vious
Seeing how Order 66 went down, I'd say that Delta Squad would take Obi-Wan down pretty much as Ki-Adi Mundi went down: Blocked the first few shots, then was just outnumbered. Obi-Wan may be the Master of Soresu, but there are still limits to what he can actually block (Grievous was able to overcome his defences (although Obi-Wan was able to turn that to his advantage))
To be honest, Obi-Wan only survived Order 66 because the plot required him to. Had the canon not missed him, he would have been vaporized.

Kaithen
Ehhh... mundi wasnt prepared, are you stupid or something?

BlaxicanTroller
Thats true, slightly. Also Mundi still had to worry about the droids that were still shooting at him from behind. His whole focus wasn't on his former allies.

Darth Vious
Originally posted by Kaithen
Ehhh... mundi wasnt prepared, are you stupid or something?
He turned round when he realized they weren't following him and saw they were aiming at him. He might not have been prepared in the sense he was expecting it to happen, but, once he saw the situation, he knew what they were going to do and dealt with it as best he could, he was just overwhelmed by the numbers.
Other Jedi however, were taken completely by surprize and shot in the back (Aayla, for example, who was also distracted by a bird taking off)
The reason the Jedi were taken by surprize was because the clones were following an executive order from their commander in chief. They were simply following orders, so there was no malicious intent that the Jedi could have picked up on, until they realized they were being targetted.
I think the only reason Yoda wasn't killed (other than plot necessity) was because he probably heard the communique and waited till the last second to act.

BlaxicanTroller
I think, actually, that Yoda is so powerful in the force that he could kind of sense what was happeneing behind him, as well as across the galaxy. Remember how they showed how everytime a Jedi got killed by the clones during order 66, they showed Yoda holding his heart, and his ears drooping?

Darth Vious
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
I think, actually, that Yoda is so powerful in the force that he could kind of sense what was happeneing behind him, as well as across the galaxy. Remember how they showed how everytime a Jedi got killed by the clones during order 66, they showed Yoda holding his heart, and his ears drooping?
He didn't react that way when Mace went out the window, although he did when Anakin accepted the mantle of Darth Vader. (another reason I suspect Mace could have survived) As I said before, the clones were following orders, they had no opinion or feeling about what they were doing for the Jedi to pick up on, so I think that Yoda overheard them (he did actually glance behind him out of the corner of his eye, a Force-conveyed 'message' would not require him to 'check'.

darthsith19
Delta Squad wins. I remember somewhere, Insider I think, said 100 Clone Troopers = a Commando squad = One ARC. One ARC is nearly as strong as Jango who is even with Obi-Wan. But Delta is the best Commando Squad ever, and on Endor... I say Delta.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.