Marvel Zombies In The Dcu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok the dcu is invaded by zombies from marvel what is going to happen

dont forget alll of them are bloodlustaND ARESTARVING

WHO WILL BE THE LAST 5 HEROES STANDING

Broly92
Superman (Even though I hate to admit it)
Green Laghturn (anyone of them)
Flash (no one is catching him)
other 2 pick some I don't know

Caine607
Goku

Sixth_Winged
Does "the galactus" count here from the latest issue? or just the plain MU zombies?

Caine607
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Does "the galactus" count here from the latest issue? or just the plain MU zombies? yes he counts after goku kills all the zombies he also kills galactus by teabaging hin to death at faster than the speed of light at ssj4 Happy Dance

grey fox
Originally posted by Caine607
yes he counts after goku kills all the zombies he also kills galactus by teabaging hin to death at faster than the speed of light at ssj4 Happy Dance

You disgust me.

Caine607
Originally posted by grey fox
You disgust me. mission accomplished

grey fox
mission accomplished

What mission ?

Mission acting like a dick . If so then you have accomplished it one hundred percent .

Broly92
mission accomplished
u rock but don't be too hard on Grey fox

grey fox
Originally posted by Broly92
u rock but don't be too hard on Grey fox

laughing

I somehow knew you'd be on his side broly.

You guy's protect your own kind aye .

Also , he rocks as much as a room full of geriatrics do.

Broly92
Just want to make u mad but yeah saying Goku is kind of pointless

grey fox
Just want to make u mad but yeah saying Goku is kind of pointless

See , now your seeing sense.

I respect your dedication to DBZ , but it's time to open your eyes. Their are more things to life then ki and saiyans

grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/untitled-1.jpg

.............and he's Outa their !!!!!

Broly92
Superman (Even though I hate to admit it)
Green Laghturn (anyone of them)
Flash (no one is catching him)
other 2 pick some I don't know
some one pick the other two and Greyfox I will never join the darkside
starwars

Tassadar
DC is screwed, anyone who gets bitten becomes a zombie.
To those who think it could be resisted, no ones immune to it, it worked on Juggernaut, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Venom, Deadpool, Sersi, the Thing, Thor, and Sentry. All of them are highly resistant or immune to disease, and Juggernaut had impenetrable skin.
People that survive - those who get off Earth first, anyone that tries to fight is dead or zombified.

Broly92
Then Grundy you can't zombifie a zombie

Draco69
Please. Marvel Zombies was an entertaining read. But it was a hump of PIS.

Flash or Superman alone could take out the zombies.

grey fox
I'd love to see supes do another 'Fry them all in one go' heat vision attack like he did on those imperfect DD clones.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Tassadar
To those who think it could be resisted, no ones immune to it, it worked on Juggernaut, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Venom, Deadpool, Sersi, the Thing, Thor, and Sentry. All of them are highly resistant or immune to disease, and Juggernaut had impenetrable skin.
People that survive - those who get off Earth first, anyone that tries to fight is dead or zombified.
There's no telling what condition any of those characters were in when they were infected, how they got infected, or how they compare to their 616 counterparts.

Draco69
How the hell did Vision get infected? He's a friggin android.

How the hell did Genis-Vell get infected?

Did I mention the White Crown Phoenix apparently got infected too....?

What the f**k?

Swanky-Tuna
I was more wondering why they had the capacity to play go fish.

Mider
how could juggernaut be bitten if his skin can servive an odin blast with out even being scratched, also take all of dazzlers power to the point of her not having any and just smile about it, how does galactus die to them since he should have just snaped his fingers and killed the planet, oh man i hope they dont say oh he was hungry, they need to give him something so that he doesnt have to be hungry anymore then he wont job anymore and embarress himself, HE'S THE BOSS OF THE POWER FREAKING COSMIC FOR GOODNESS SAKE ACT LIKE IT.

ALEMASTER
i donjt know about juggernaut survivng odin blast but

galacus was beaten because he was attracted by the silversurfer dieing seen asthough hes cosmically aware of what happens to him and so forth he came they used the nulifier and well they literally ate him

Tassadar
They didnt use the nullifier, they made some machine that harnaced the Silver Surfers powers that they got from eating him, and made it powerful enough to bring Galactus down

Tassadar
Originally posted by Draco69
Please. Marvel Zombies was an entertaining read. But it was a hump of PIS.

Flash or Superman alone could take out the zombies.

No they couldnt, not even Red Son or Sundipped Superman, all the Marvel Zombies still had their powers, meaning hes going up against a lot of magic, and one bite loses DC their best hero. Flash gets hit by people slower than him all the time, so hes a non-factor.

Draco69
Oh please. They may still have their powers BUT:

A) They're slower

B) They're dumber (need to feed makes them lose intelligence)

C) They're about as durable as paper-mache. A friggin arrow killed Thor.

Zombies get curbstomped. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider
how does SS powers equal to galactus thats dumb

Draco69
The entire series was dumb. Captain America's teeth apparently are able to pierce Silver Surfer's skin...but a supernova can't...

Sixth_Winged
laughing respect 70+ years old vets mandibles.

Jesse7
Hulk bit off Silver Surfer's head

Cosmic Cube
The entire series was dumb. Captain America's teeth apparently are able to pierce Silver Surfer's skin...but a supernova can't... Believe me, Captain America bites HARD.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Jesse7
Hulk bit off Silver Surfer's head No!

Cosmic Cube
Marvel Zombies was a PIS fest anyway.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
No!

Yes he did ^_^

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Jesse7
Yes he did ^_^
Stop it!

bigbran
thor is supposed to be immune to al human illness.
deadpool is immortal, and his healing factor is better than hulks
juggs skin is invunerable,he cant be hurt, he is magic,and even if it got through his skin it shoudnt do anything,he has an amazing healing factor(not that he needs it), he has a magic sheild..etc, the story doesnt make sence.

Tassadar
Oh please. They may still have their powers BUT:

A) They're slower

B) They're dumber (need to feed makes them lose intelligence)

C) They're about as durable as paper-mache. A friggin arrow killed Thor.

Zombies get curbstomped. roll eyes (sarcastic)

A) No they arent
B) The people who are a threat to Supes are dumb anyway, doesnt mean that when Thor, the Hulk, Thing, Colossus, Rogue, Sentry, ect gang up on him that they will stand their and let him punch them, and the Hulk still has some of his healing factor. If Supes were fighting smart he could win, but he never fights smart, so hes gonna try and go h2h against a dozen people who are capable of biteing him hard enough to break the skin, infecting him. And when Supes goes down, so does the rest of DC Earth.
C) That arrow was propelled by Magneto, and it didnt kill him, just went into his throat. Thors durability wasnt decreased much, if at all, as an arrow or bullet could go through him normally anyway, hes only 3 times as dense as a normal human.

Even if they eliminated all the zombies, some of the DC superheroes would have been bitten, and the JL wouldnt have been smart and put them down before they turned. If Wonder Woman or Superman saw a zombified Batman, Martian Manhunter, or GL, do you really think they would attack first and ask questions later? Hell no, that would be completely out of character.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Stop it!

Lol

Arahan
Marvel Zombies sucked.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Does "the galactus" count here from the latest issue? or just the plain MU zombies?

Why would he count Galactus is not a zombie.

Validus
Originally posted by Arahan
Marvel Zombies sucked.
I concur. The 10,000 different variant covers each issue recieved was the best part.

Fanboy
Ya know what was stupid was that how they have a myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/marvelzombies

Tassadar
Originally posted by Fanboy
Why would he count Galactus is not a zombie.

I think he means these guys.

Draco69
A) No they arent
B) The people who are a threat to Supes are dumb anyway, doesnt mean that when Thor, the Hulk, Thing, Colossus, Rogue, Sentry, ect gang up on him that they will stand their and let him punch them, and the Hulk still has some of his healing factor. If Supes were fighting smart he could win, but he never fights smart, so hes gonna try and go h2h against a dozen people who are capable of biteing him hard enough to break the skin, infecting him. And when Supes goes down, so does the rest of DC Earth.
C) That arrow was propelled by Magneto, and it didnt kill him, just went into his throat. Thors durability wasnt decreased much, if at all, as an arrow or bullet could go through him normally anyway, hes only 3 times as dense as a normal human.

Even if they eliminated all the zombies, some of the DC superheroes would have been bitten, and the JL wouldnt have been smart and put them down before they turned. If Wonder Woman or Superman saw a zombified Batman, Martian Manhunter, or GL, do you really think they would attack first and ask questions later? Hell no, that would be completely out of character.

God, you're ignorant. "When Superman goes down the rest of DC goes down?"

Jesus. Listen, kid. The cartoon ISN'T the best indicator of what the DCU can do....

sick

God, I hate debating with ignorant people.

DC wins. Everyone else agrees. Therefore you're wrong.

TheKahn
If Supes were fighting smart he could win, but he never fights smart

Never? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Validus

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/4676/jlaclassified015page023vb.th.jpg http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/1221/jlaclassified015page033rv.th.jpg http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/2148/jlaclassified015page048eg.th.jpg http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/157/jlaclassified015page057ku.th.jpg

The Human Bomb
Marvel Zombies sucked. it was a book ( and I use that term loosely ) filled to overflowing with rank inconsistances and impossiblities. Hulk kills the SS by biting off his head? Juggs and Ghost Rider are mutants? These are the same zombies who couldnt think straight enough to come up with a convincing lie to fool tony stark, but can build an aweso-death-ray gun with kills galactus in ONE SHOT to the SHOULDER! thats like u getting shot with a 22 in some non vital place like ur left butt cheek and letting 12 ants eat you to the bones. I think i even saw spiderman breack off and eat one of his finger. And the biggst puzzle of all to me....WHy, oh Why is it that by eating galactus, they for some reason gain access to his cosmic wardrobe and travel space dresses like a gay swedish pop band??

Tassadar
Originally posted by TheKahn
Never? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Congrats, you have one example. Give 9 more and Ill concede the argument

grey fox
Hey hey hey, Ok MZ was full of inconsistencies . But (Like Lobo and occasionally Deadpool) it's a humour based comic.

It ISN'T made to make sense. Were supposed to laugh.

Tassadar
God, you're ignorant. "When Superman goes down the rest of DC goes down?"

Jesus. Listen, kid. The cartoon ISN'T the best indicator of what the DCU can do....

sick

God, I hate debating with ignorant people.

DC wins. Everyone else agrees. Therefore you're wrong.

1) Ignorant? Support that statement, and tell me how they would stop Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, or one of the other heavy hitters from infecting the entirety of the rest of the DC super heroes if they were bitten.
2) When did I bring any cartoons into this? In the JLA comics Ive read Supes and Batman are the reason they win most of their fights, even though some characters are more powerful or more versatile than them (Martian Manhunter, GL, Aquaman, Ect.)
3) Your welcome to your opinion that I am ignorant, and I am just as welcome to not care what you think. if you dont like me, go find a different thread.
4) Its obvious from your Wonder Woman fetish that your a DC fan, and their is nothing wrong with that. I have seen very few people actually post the opinion that DC wins other than you, they just post that they disliked the comics, repeatedly. I am as welcome to my opinion as you are, and also as welcome to state it. A majority vote against me is not going to sway my opinion, any more than it would yours.

Tassadar
Hey hey hey, Ok MZ was full of inconsistencies . But (Like Lobo and occasionally Deadpool) it's a humour based comic.

It ISN'T made to make sense. Were supposed to laugh.

I think Deadpool is meant to be humorous with action thrown in, while Lobo is meant to be action with humour thrown in, but thats just my opinion. I agree with the inconsistances thing, Zombie Hulk got koed in one hit by Ultimate Thing, but then took a two handed blast to the face from SS and shrugged it off like it was nothing.

grey fox
I think Deadpool is meant to be humorous with action thrown in, while Lobo is meant to be action with humour thrown in, but thats just my opinion. I agree with the inconsistances thing, Zombie Hulk got koed in one hit by Ultimate Thing, but then took a two handed blast to the face from SS and shrugged it off like it was nothing.

True , but Ultimate Thing is Supposedly more Uber.

I also think that Hulks Durability would have gone down for two reasons.

A. He's Hungry.

B. The zombification makes his healing factor MUCH weaker , this goes hand in hand with his Stamina.

I also agree with Tassadar , unless the DCU can SOMEHOW come up with a way to stop a zombified bloodlusted Supes then their pretty much ****ed . Or so screwed that they wont be able to deal with it before 40% of the Meta-humans are infected.

Sea King
what can these zombies do are they just like normal zombies if so then just about any hero in dc could live throu

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by The Human Bomb
Marvel Zombies sucked. it was a book ( and I use that term loosely ) filled to overflowing with rank inconsistances and impossiblities. Hulk kills the SS by biting off his head? Juggs and Ghost Rider are mutants? These are the same zombies who couldnt think straight enough to come up with a convincing lie to fool tony stark, but can build an aweso-death-ray gun with kills galactus in ONE SHOT to the SHOULDER! thats like u getting shot with a 22 in some non vital place like ur left butt cheek and letting 12 ants eat you to the bones. I think i even saw spiderman breack off and eat one of his finger. And the biggst puzzle of all to me....WHy, oh Why is it that by eating galactus, they for some reason gain access to his cosmic wardrobe and travel space dresses like a gay swedish pop band??
I thought the gun only knocked him out for a little bit. Anyways, I came to the conclusion that either Galactus really sucked noodles in that dimension or becoming a zombie gives +10 to biting.

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I thought the gun only knocked him out for a little bit. Anyways, I came to the conclusion that either Galactus really sucked noodles in that dimension or becoming a zombie gives +10 to biting.

Screw +10 , More like +15 and 2 free re-rolls.

TheBadguy
that book sucked ass but if they can take out the marvel they can do the same to DC

Jesse7
I didn't find the marvel zombies mini arc very humorous I found it a bit of a let down when Magnus died, so noble and true in his quest to save the lives of others, I just found it sadening when he was killed; like wise when the Silver Surfer was killed.

P.S. Did Silver Surfer recieve an upgrade or power boost in the recent Annihilation story arc, and also is that 616?

Tassadar
smile People agree with me!

Draco69
1) Ignorant? Support that statement, and tell me how they would stop Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, or one of the other heavy hitters from infecting the entirety of the rest of the DC super heroes if they were bitten.

One important thing you're clearly not fashioned to comphrend is that A) the JLA are not the only superheroes in the DCU (That's the main premise of the thread. DUH.) B) PIS/CIS is nullified for forum fights. Which means that most of Marvel Zombies have going for them. (A satire writer who wasn't taking the MU seriously for example....) is nullified.

Silver Surfer falling to one-legged Spider-Man and a zombiefied Luke Cage for example...

Or Doctor Strange getting killed by a car....especially since he can't die.

Or the White Crown Phoenix getting zombiefied even though she's second to the TOAA....

There are many scenarios you obviously can't think of so (I'll help you, baby)...

Simple. Flash gives the JLA and every other DCU hero the SpeedForce. Everyone can now move, think, react at lightspeed and more. Flash than recites the Quick equation and time literally stops enabling him to travel at lightspeed even though time is frozen. BOOM. With this scenario (which will take all of three picoseconds) will end the fight in as little as five seconds. With every hero able to think, react and move at the level of a Flash, the zombies get obliterated before they can process a coherent thought.

Simple. Wally the Boy-God wipes them from existence. Oops.

Simple. Zatanna simply states: "YAWA OG" and the zombies do just that.

Simple. Jakeem Thunder simply tells his genie to wipe the zombies from existence.

Simple. Zauriel summons some of his angel friends to help out and the zombies get erased from the book (Creation itself).

Simple. The heroes utilize 845th Million A.D. technology and/or the Grand Motherbox to heal, destroy, etc. the zombies.

Simple. Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel court the Roman/Greek Gods to destroy the zombies. Or Wonder Woman can use 10 seconds of her life to Godwave the zombies from existence.

Simple. The GLC becomes involved. The zombies are screwed against nearly 10,000 herald-level beings. One GL simplys blows up the planet Earth. And the rest teleport all humans, animals, and belongings on to the new Earth they just built 10 minutes ago.

Simple. Dr. Fate summons the Lords of Order to shazam the zombies from existence.

Simple. Hourman utilizes the Wurholog to wipe the zombies from existence.

Simple. Shazam the wizard utilizes the Rock of Eternity to wipe the zombies from existence.

Simple. Spectre just gets rid of them all.

Simple. The heroes utilize the captured 5-D imps

Simple. You can't think or process a situation very well can you?

When did I bring any cartoons into this? In the JLA comics Ive read Supes and Batman are the reason they win most of their fights, even though some characters are more powerful or more versatile than them (Martian Manhunter, GL, Aquaman, Ect.)

Based on this statement, I stand by stance you ARE ignorant of the DCU.

Oh YES. Without Batman and Superman, the world is DOOMED. God forbid, we think of the several thousand (million if you count the legion) of superheroes. You obviously don't suffer from "I watched the cartoon! Hawkgirl was one of the original 7!". No, you suffer from "I only read the JLA which represents the entire DCU. That would work..right?" syndrome.

Whic doesn't fly on this forum, honey.

3) Your welcome to your opinion that I am ignorant, and I am just as welcome to not care what you think. if you dont like me, go find a different thread.

You give yourself too much credit than you can handle and you obviously can't take criticism well.

You're ignorant of the DCU.

Nothing wrong with that. You and several hundred others on KMC....

4) Its obvious from your Wonder Woman fetish that your a DC fan, and their is nothing wrong with that. I have seen very few people actually post the opinion that DC wins other than you, they just post that they disliked the comics, repeatedly. I am as welcome to my opinion as you are, and also as welcome to state it. A majority vote against me is not going to sway my opinion, any more than it would yours.

A majority vote against you should sway your opinion. It usually means you're flat-out wrong. Which I've proven. The zombies get obliterated. They too slow, their too dumb, their powers have been downgraded, and more importantly they lack durability. You KNOW they lack durability if the friggin Juggernaut gets his head almost literally sheared to the bone.

And do stop being so pretentious. This isn't the November elections... erm

Draco69
True , but Ultimate Thing is Supposedly more Uber.

I also think that Hulks Durability would have gone down for two reasons.

A. He's Hungry.

B. The zombification makes his healing factor MUCH weaker , this goes hand in hand with his Stamina.

I also agree with Tassadar , unless the DCU can SOMEHOW come up with a way to stop a zombified bloodlusted Supes then their pretty much ****ed . Or so screwed that they wont be able to deal with it before 40% of the Meta-humans are infected.

Honey. Look at your signature. Look at the person whose on your signature.

Wait for it.....waaaaait for it.....

*lightbulb shines*

Yeah, it's that simple isn't it?

Juntai
Honey. Look at your signature. Look at the person whose on your signature.

Wait for it.....waaaaait for it.....

*lightbulb shines*

Yeah, it's that simple isn't it? That's because GF understands the truth... big grin

Tassadar
One important thing you're clearly not fashioned to comphrend is that A) the JLA are not the only superheroes in the DCU (That's the main premise of the thread. DUH.) B) PIS/CIS is nullified for forum fights. Which means that most of Marvel Zombies have going for them. (A satire writer who wasn't taking the MU seriously for example....) is nullified.

Silver Surfer falling to one-legged Spider-Man and a zombiefied Luke Cage for example...

Or Doctor Strange getting killed by a car....especially since he can't die.

Or the White Crown Phoenix getting zombiefied even though she's second to the TOAA....

There are many scenarios you obviously can't think of so (I'll help you, baby)...

Simple. Flash gives the JLA and every other DCU hero the SpeedForce. Everyone can now move, think, react at lightspeed and more. Flash than recites the Quick equation and time literally stops enabling him to travel at lightspeed even though time is frozen. BOOM. With this scenario (which will take all of three picoseconds) will end the fight in as little as five seconds. With every hero able to think, react and move at the level of a Flash, the zombies get obliterated before they can process a coherent thought.

Simple. Wally the Boy-God wipes them from existence. Oops.

Simple. Zatanna simply states: "YAWA OG" and the zombies do just that.

Simple. Jakeem Thunder simply tells his genie to wipe the zombies from existence.

Simple. Zauriel summons some of his angel friends to help out and the zombies get erased from the book (Creation itself).

Simple. The heroes utilize 845th Million A.D. technology and/or the Grand Motherbox to heal, destroy, etc. the zombies.

Simple. Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel court the Roman/Greek Gods to destroy the zombies. Or Wonder Woman can use 10 seconds of her life to Godwave the zombies from existence.

Simple. The GLC becomes involved. The zombies are screwed against nearly 10,000 herald-level beings. One GL simplys blows up the planet Earth. And the rest teleport all humans, animals, and belongings on to the new Earth they just built 10 minutes ago.

Simple. Dr. Fate summons the Lords of Order to shazam the zombies from existence.

Simple. Hourman utilizes the Wurholog to wipe the zombies from existence.

Simple. Shazam the wizard utilizes the Rock of Eternity to wipe the zombies from existence.

Simple. Spectre just gets rid of them all.

Simple. The heroes utilize the captured 5-D imps

Simple. You can't think or process a situation very well can you?

Based on this statement, I stand by stance you ARE ignorant of the DCU.

Oh YES. Without Batman and Superman, the world is DOOMED. God forbid, we think of the several thousand (million if you count the legion) of superheroes. You obviously don't suffer from "I watched the cartoon! Hawkgirl was one of the original 7!". No, you suffer from "I only read the JLA which represents the entire DCU. That would work..right?" syndrome.

Whic doesn't fly on this forum, honey.

You give yourself too much credit than you can handle and you obviously can't take criticism well.

You're ignorant of the DCU.

Nothing wrong with that. You and several hundred others on KMC....

A majority vote against you should sway your opinion. It usually means you're flat-out wrong. Which I've proven. The zombies get obliterated. They too slow, their too dumb, their powers have been downgraded, and more importantly they lack durability. You KNOW they lack durability if the friggin Juggernaut gets his head almost literally sheared to the bone.

And do stop being so pretentious. This isn't the November elections... erm

Its obvious Im not going to change your opinion, so Im not going to waste my time trying.
I will respond to your assault against myself however.
"You give yourself too much credit than you can handle and you obviously can't take criticism well. "
I didnt even notice you criticized me, and I fail to see how I give myself too much credit. Are you implying that I ave to care about what you do or say? Please clarify.

"You're ignorant of the DCU."
No, I just dont read every character in it excessively. I read more than JLA btw, I just dont like many characters in DC, as I find them to all be overpowered. The ones I read most often are MM, Superman, Lobo, and old Batman.

"You obviously don't suffer from "I watched the cartoon! Hawkgirl was one of the original 7!". No, you suffer from "I only read the JLA which represents the entire DCU. That would work..right?" syndrome."
I believe Ive already answered this one.

"And do stop being so pretentious. This isn't the November elections..."
I fail to see how I was being pretentious, but, like I said, your welcome to your opinion.

"Simple. You can't think or process a situation very well can you?"
Actually, I can, mind keeping your petty insults to yourself? This is a forum, insult someone to their face where they could cave it in with a baseball bat or keep it to yourself, which is the only place it will do any good.

"There are many scenarios you obviously can't think of so (I'll help you, baby)..."
Dont, EVER, call me baby, honey, or any such friendly pet name again.

"Silver Surfer falling to one-legged Spider-Man and a zombiefied Luke Cage for example..." Ya, that would be impossible. Good thing it doesnt matter because the Surfer got killed by the Hulk.

"Or Doctor Strange getting killed by a car....especially since he can't die." Strange can die by physical force just like any other human.

Or the White Crown Phoenix getting zombiefied even though she's second to the TOAA...." Jean was Marvel Girl in MZ, look at the pic in my first post, she's in the air in her Marvel Girl outfit.

Draco69
Its obvious Im not going to change your opinion, so Im not going to waste my time trying.
I will respond to your assault against myself however.
"You give yourself too much credit than you can handle and you obviously can't take criticism well. "
I didnt even notice you criticized me, and I fail to see how I give myself too much credit. Are you implying that I ave to care about what you do or say? Please clarify.

"You're ignorant of the DCU."
No, I just dont read every character in it excessively. I read more than JLA btw, I just dont like many characters in DC, as I find them to all be overpowered. The ones I read most often are MM, Superman, Lobo, and old Batman.

"You obviously don't suffer from "I watched the cartoon! Hawkgirl was one of the original 7!". No, you suffer from "I only read the JLA which represents the entire DCU. That would work..right?" syndrome."
I believe Ive already answered this one.

"And do stop being so pretentious. This isn't the November elections..."
I fail to see how I was being pretentious, but, like I said, your welcome to your opinion.

"Simple. You can't think or process a situation very well can you?"
Actually, I can, mind keeping your petty insults to yourself? This is a forum, insult someone to their face where they could cave it in with a baseball bat or keep it to yourself, which is the only place it will do any good.

"There are many scenarios you obviously can't think of so (I'll help you, baby)..."
Dont, EVER, call me baby, honey, or any such friendly pet name again.

"Silver Surfer falling to one-legged Spider-Man and a zombiefied Luke Cage for example..." Ya, that would be impossible. Good thing it doesnt matter because the Surfer got killed by the Hulk.

"Or Doctor Strange getting killed by a car....especially since he can't die." Strange can die by physical force just like any other human.

Or the White Crown Phoenix getting zombiefied even though she's second to the TOAA...." Jean was Marvel Girl in MZ, look at the pic in my first post, she's in the air in her Marvel Girl outfit.

Blah. Blah.

*skips next seven lines*

Yeeeah. Alot of complaining. Alot of whining. Overall alot of b*tching. But no arguements to counter my own which is disappointing to say the least...

We're done here.

smokin'

Broly92
At-least he is listening you wonder woman worshiping b*#$%

Draco69
*snap snap*

Oh, NO you didn't!

diva

It's ON now. Let's go. C'mon. I'm gonna Spirit Bomb yo' ass.

Hmmmmm-mmmmm!

Swanky-Tuna
Surfer going down at all was a poor showing of A Silver Surfer. I didn't even think there'd be edible flesh in his body let alone street level characters tearing his still glazed body apart like it was a ghostly side of beef.

Draco69
Galactus cannot die either. Or universe would explode or something. And Galactus doesn't HAVE flesh. He's literally made of cosmic energy. His armor is just a shell....

Arahan
I have to agree with Draco. MZ was full of BS. It wasnt even funny to read. I just had WTF moments.

Tassadar
Blah. Blah.

*skips next seven lines*

Yeeeah. Alot of complaining. Alot of whining. Overall alot of b*tching. But no arguements to counter my own which is disappointing to say the least...

We're done here.

smokin'

Yes, we are done here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.