[______] Needs a comeback!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dusty
What actors/writers/directors do you think are in dire need of a good comeback?

sithsaber408
Jean Claude Van-Damme.

What?

Quincy Archer
Edward Norton!

sithsaber408
Joel Shcumacer.

Myth
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Edward Norton!

His next movie with Hugh Jackman sounds promising.

The Govenator and Guy Ritchie.

Impediment
Anyone who starred in Van Helsing.

BackFire
Mel Brooks.

Dusty
Originally posted by Myth
Guy Ritchie.

Most definatley. Madonna screwed him up.

C-Dic
Now, there's a difference between a "comeback" and actors that just need to resurface.

Ed Norton was just in "Kingdom of Heaven". A bit role, but a Ridley Scott film nonetheless.

Guy Ritchie? He's made 5 movies I think, and 2 of them were worth mentioning. He was never a real main stay. That said, he had a great short on the BMW DVD.

Mel Brooks has been back. He wrote "The Producers", remember? Not only that, but he's penned the "Get Smart" movie.

Joel Schumacher's overrated, IMO. He's had one good movie in the past 10 years (A Time to Kill), and even before that maybe two or three worth mentioning.

Jean Claude Van Damme has obviously been talking Wesley Snipes into starring in a string of shitty DTV movies. Snipes used to be choosy, too.

My vote goes to Michael Biehn. Thankfully, Tarantino's already cast him in "Grindhouse". The guys track record is respectible, especially in the 80's. He was a Sci Fi staple.
Someone in dire need of a comeback would be

BackFire
Re - Writing a remake of one of his old movies and writing another movies weren't really what I was referring too. I meant directing and making some new parodies.

Bloigen
Vinnie Jones. smokin'

Solo
Kyle MacLachlan

Silverstein
i want to see Tom Hanks in another amazing movie, like REALLY soon

-Haley Joel Osmund i think thats his name, the kid that sees dead people

diabloman
arnold. would have been cooler if he stayed as an actor then governor

RogerRamjet
arnold won't be doing movies anymore unless they're some election spots...

Robert De Niro hasn't done a really good movie for quite some time now (except "Meet the Fockers" maybe...)

Kurt Russell has and always had more potential than starring in goofy Disney flics.."Dark Blue" was promising but nothing equal followed after that...

Joe Pesci...what the f.uck is he doing nowadays??

Brian De Palma..."femme fatale" was superb but what's next??

Harrison Ford..Indiana Jones anybody???

GallantKnight
Harrison Ford needs a comeback! He can't keep waiting for Indy.

C-Dic
He's hasn't gone anywhere, he's just been doing shitty movies, and he's way, way past his prime.

Wolfie
Every movie Harrison Ford is in now is getting less and less believable that his character has the potential to become an action hero.

Vinnie Jones and Tom Hanks haven't gone anywhere.

I agree about Joe Pesci. He has been in quite a few crappy movies but he is a funny guy.

Zach Braff needs a directorial comeback.

Tim Roth hasn't done much worth mentioning lately, huh?

DeVi| D0do
Did Schumacher not just direct Phantom of the Opera?

Tim Roth is starring in Francis Ford Coppola's next film... who is also in need of a decent comeback.

George Lucas needs a comeback to good movie-making too... he hasn't been on form since A New Hope. I know he hasn't gone anywhere, but his talent sure has...

Dusty
Tim Roth is also scheduled to be in 'Inglorious Bastards'.

NoRemorse
Harmonie Korrine

(If that's how you spell it)
He's mainly a director, but i've met him and it'll be cool to see him in some movies or see him make some new ones big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.