DOV Captain Marvel VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devil Lance
Who wins
Day of Vengence Captain Marvel when he was being amped up by all the magic users in DC and figting DOV Spectre to a stand still
vs
Galactus

grey fox
Galactus

Milkie
G Lactus

Validus
Captain Marvel jockey

Milkie
Oh wait

I totally forgot what happened

Billy May take it

Broly92
Galactus makes him his herald like he does to anyone who is strong but not as strong as him then Captin Marvel takes over

batdude123
I'll go with Captain Marvel. He did give DOV Spectre a really good fight. It ended in a stalemate.

Takion
Originally posted by batdude123
I'll go with Captain Marvel. He did give DOV Spectre a really good fight. It ended in a stalemate.
No. I think he defeated him by obsorbing everbeings powers. confused

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Takion
No. I think he defeated him by obsorbing everbeings powers. confused
I know tthat the power level Cpt Mavel is at in this thread wink

Grimm22
Is this 100% Galactus? confused

If so then Galactus takes it

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Grimm22
Is this 100% Galactus? confused

If so then Galactus takes it

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain marvel was being powered by 10,000 warrior gods, a bunch of Alantian sorcerers. Phantom Stranger, Zantanna, Madamn Xandu, Enchantress Allan Scot, and basically evry other magic user in the DCU includeing Dr. Fate and the wizard Shazam who also gave a hostless spectre trouble.

Oh and for this fight lets say Galactus is at 70%

Takion
Originally posted by Devil Lance
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain marvel was being powered by 10,000 warrior gods, a bunch of Alantian sorcerers. Phantom Stranger, Zantanna, Madamn Xandu, Enchantress Allan Scot, and basically evry other magic user in the DCU includeing Dr. Fate and the wizard Shazam who also gave a hostless spectre trouble.

Oh and for this fight lets say Galactus is at 70%
CM 9 / 10.

Devil Lance
bump

tyranus
Originally posted by batdude123

Nope, if Cap Marvel hadnt been depowered he would have destroyed spectre, huh, let me reprase that, he would beat spectre at his current level, then spectre would absorb magic from all DCU and beat him silly evil face .

Anyway, powered Cap Marvel would beat galactus at 70%, dont know if he could beat a 100% galatus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.