Drogoth the Dragon Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin Harvest

DanielLB
Drogoth? I take it this is a 'made up' dragon? Ive never heard of it before lol.

Well, Glaurung was like one of the greatest Dragons ever and took Turin to defeat him. This Drogoth took a bunch of Elves? Not that impressive!

The mightiest of Morgoth's winged dragons was Ancalagon so Drogoth is like nothing speacial compared to him!

Scatha and Drogoth are prob the same, seeing how Scatha wasnt that strong/powerful

Smaug was cool so Drogoth doesnt beat hime either stick out tongue lol

Ancalgon
Glaurung
Smaug
Scatha/Drogoth
Thats how id rate them. The Balrogs are strong and Maiar aswell so thed rank high!

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by DanielLB
Drogoth? I take it this is a 'made up' dragon? Ive never heard of it before lol.

Well, Glaurung was like one of the greatest Dragons ever and took Turin to defeat him. This Drogoth took a bunch of Elves? Not that impressive!

The mightiest of Morgoth's winged dragons was Ancalagon so Drogoth is like nothing speacial compared to him!

Scatha and Drogoth are prob the same, seeing how Scatha wasnt that strong/powerful

Smaug was cool so Drogoth doesnt beat hime either stick out tongue lol

Ancalgon
Glaurung
Smaug
Scatha/Drogoth
Thats how id rate them. The Balrogs are strong and Maiar aswell so thed rank high!

Drogoth appears in the Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II the video game.

I just wanted to see how the "new" dragon would rank upon other dragons.

Belegūr
Bah!

Even Smaug would wipe him out....stick out tongue

BTW....Gothmog wasn't a dragon.... wink

Sin Harvest
He was the Lord of the Balrogs like I stated above:

"and also compared to the balrogs like Gothmog."

But he was a winged dragon and those were Morgoth's greatest servants and that was including Balrogs.

Mandos
pussy dragon...

DanielLB
Originally posted by Sin Harvest

But he was a winged dragon and those were Morgoth's greatest servants and that was including Balrogs.

It has long been debated about Balrogs and their wings. There is no evidence for them for having wings

Sin Harvest
It has long been debated about Balrogs and their wings. There is no evidence for them for having wings

What? I said:

Originally posted by Sin Harvest

I never said Balrogs had wings. I said that the winged dragon (not Balrog) was Morgoth's greatest servants and that was including the Balrogs for Melkor unleashed them as his last line of defense against the Vala.

DanielLB
^ hahahaha! Im really sorry! I completly read your original message wrong! lol!

Sorry! Yeah, the winged creatures of ME and Arda were Morgoths greatests servants/weapons against good.

Sin Harvest
^ hahahaha! Im really sorry! I completly read your original message wrong! lol!

Sorry! Yeah, the winged creatures of ME and Arda were Morgoths greatests servants/weapons against good.

No problem. Drogoth is a winged dragon (as said in BFME2) so I guess that would make him above the Balrogs but since he only appeared in a video game so he isn't really a part of Tolkien's Middle-Earth but it's pretty cool that some people add on to the war in the north that was mentioned in the book but Tolkien never explored it.

Belegūr

Sin Harvest
Common mistake.

Fėanor

Belegūr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.