The Guyver VS The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ritoshi
Hulk is stupid eek! Can the Guyver Surive like our other heros eek!

Sam Z
Survive?
The question is "can Hulk survive mega-smashers?"

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Sam Z
Survive?
The question is "can Hulk survive mega-smashers?" shifty

Dinalfos
What were Guyver's powers again?

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Dinalfos
What were Guyver's powers again? A Metal Symbiote with super blasts that can rape iron man and sword things.

Sam Z
What were Guyver's powers again?

superstrength
superspeed
flight
a lot of weapon
Better version of ironman i say...

Dinalfos
Well, I have the Guyver dvd's, but I can't remember. What does the symbiote do?

grey fox
This match would get really bloody .....

Dinalfos
superstrength
superspeed
flight
a lot of weapon
Better version of ironman i say...

To what degree? Unlimted strength? Lightspeed?

Ritoshi
This > http://youtube.com/watch?v=ac6AffrgT8g&search=guyver

Sam Z
To what degree? Unlimted strength? Lightspeed?

Nope. His strength is something uncertain, but he was beating crap of dozens class 100 monsters at the same time.
As for speed, he's faster than Spider-man i think.

Dinalfos
Nope. His strength is something uncertain, but he was beating crap of dozens class 100 monsters at the same time.
As for speed, he's faster than Spider-man i think.

I don't think that's nearly enough to defeat Hulk.

Sam Z
I don't think that's nearly enough to defeat Hulk.

That is. Few megasmasher blasts would be enough.
And i forgot about elbow blades that cut through anything.
And if Guyver takes controle over the host he becomes even more powerfull.

Dinalfos
That is. Few megasmasher blasts would be enough.
And i forgot about elbow blades that cut through anything.
And if Guyver takes controle over the host he becomes even more powerfull.

Yeah, but the Hulk withstood much worse than that. He ain't no pushover. And it only gets harder with time.

Sam Z
Yeah, but the Hulk withstood much worse than that. He ain't no pushover. And it only gets harder with time.

What's much worse? Nuke?
Mega-smasher's blast are not less harder than that. If they shoot directly at the target.
Guyver's potential is not known yet. It all depends on how host controles it. If you give it to Guyver block itself than it would be even easier for him.

Thanos_6383
Sounds like the Hulk would need to get pissed real quick to fight this guy.

Whittdawg92
McGuyver can make anything outta anything. he wins 10/10 by making a gamma bomb out of toilet paper, a microwave and a paperclip with tape stuck on it.

jinzin
Survive?
The question is "can Hulk survive mega-smashers?"

yeah in all honesty he probably could.. guyot survived a direct hit with those and I'd assume it safe to say that guyots not quite at hulk level for durability.. if guyver played it smart he could postpone being beaten but eventually he gets beat. though those vibroswords will probably be a pain in hulk's ass like speedfreak's blades are... I don't see hulk losing more than 3 out of 10 and that's being generous.

on thoe other hand guyot does have the durability to survive the gravitaional force of a black hole.. and he was severly weakened when hit, AND he had a bio shield...
hmmm maybe hulk couldn't take a blast.. not sure now...

I know guyver could definitely mess him up with a few pressure cannons if he keeps hitting the same areas over and over again.. hmmm okay I have to rethink my premise.. though at the moment I still feel hulk takes the majority, however guyver>>iron man and iron man's knocked hulk out..

plus if guyver has to,he can call upon gigantic armor... if he did I'd easily give guyver the majority.

jinzin
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Sounds like the Hulk would need to get pissed real quick to fight this guy.

yes

Broly92
No Hulk smashes I put the Guyver at about Collosus level but much faster with blasters still not enough to beat Hulk
robot + Hulk =stretcher

Tassadar
Whats stopping Guyver from decapitating Hulk before he gets pissed enough to survive it?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Tassadar
Whats stopping Guyver from decapitating Hulk before he gets pissed enough to survive it?
His neck is pretty tough.

jasononline
Guyver's vibrational swords can cut through anything. Doesn't matter how tough his neck is. Hulk would lose this. Megasmasher would destroy him right at the beginning of the fight. And if Guyver can go Gigantic then it is definitely over.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jasononline
Guyver's vibrational swords can cut through anything. Doesn't matter how tough his neck is. Hulk would lose this. Megasmasher would destroy him right at the beginning of the fight. And if Guyver can go Gigantic then it is definitely over.
No. Hulk punches him, and Guyver dies.

Speedfreek's has blades that can cut anything as well. He hasn't had much luck with Hulk.

Hulk can heal as fast as Guyver can cut.

jasononline
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Speedfreek's has blades that can cut anything as well. He hasn't had much luck with Hulk.

Guyver megasmashes him, Hulk dies.

Guyvers blades vibrate at the exact frequency as the molecules of the object they are cutting through. That's why they cut through anything.

Hulk wouldn't be able to heal the wound if his head is laying twenty meters away.

Cosmic Cube

Guyvers blades vibrate at the exact frequency as the molecules of the object they are cutting through. That's why they cut through anything.

Hulk wouldn't be able to heal the wound if his head is laying twenty meters away.

His neck would heal as it's being cut.

Back in the day, Savage Hulk withstood a blast that destroyed a universe.

Can the megasmashers destroy universes?

doctor ketchup
hulk any day

jinzin
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

guyvers been hit by class 100 lifters.. it hasn't killed him.

and well.. gigantic armor...

jinzin
Originally posted by Broly92
No Hulk smashes I put the Guyver at about Collosus level but much faster with blasters still not enough to beat Hulk
robot + Hulk =stretcher

guyver's running speed is somewhere in the 250 MPH range, and fly in the upwards of 300 MPH range as well as having reflexes that are actually 40 times faster than any living human (unlike spidey's hyperbole)....

he WAYYYY outclasses collosus in the speed department.

jinzin

punk

King KAM
man...this is a toughy, guyver can avoid hulk...but all mega chest smashers in the world aint gonna stop that green summbitch if he is pissed enough

Tron
http://www.warriorguyver.com/wgfanfic/index.htm

Broly92
Originally posted by jinzin
guyver's running speed is somewhere in the 250 MPH range, and fly in the upwards of 300 MPH range as well as having reflexes that are actually 40 times faster than any living human (unlike spidey's hyperbole)....

he WAYYYY outclasses collosus in the speed department.
I knew that I was saying it was like Colossus with Quicksilver's speed

Dalak
Hmmmm

Well a weakened Hulk still took a Nuke/Deathfire Bomb in teh Planet Hulk storyline, and he ended up overpowering a machine that copied his Dynamic Powerlevel from him right before when adapting to not having to breathe in a Vacuum.

That along with his healing factor (Healed major head injuries in the time it took a tear to drop, 2/3rds body mass restored in no-time, healed his hand into his stomach, Hulk: The End if it counts) should give him a Majority, but this is no Cake Walk at all.

I'm not even certain that Decapitation could kill him now that he needs no air, again, considering his healing factor and how much bone and mass he puts on as he transforms. And remember, he's transformed in the time it took to catch a bullet in his Teeth. Decapitation WOULD win teh fight for Guyver, but I don't think it would permanently kill him.

And whats to stop Hulk from grabbing ahold of GUyver every once in a while since he's grabbed speeding Shield Aircraft out of the air, tagged QUicksilver, caught Artillery ROunds and PUnched other ordinance, and he's no slouch when it comes to running either, though he's never been clocked as Ult Hulk was.

And if he has a hold of Guyver he could give him a headbutt like he's been known to against the Abomination and others. That would kill Guyver dead with the loss of the control module. It's not common knowledge so it's not somethign he's going to be trying to do, but it should give him 1-2 wins on it's own.

All in all: Hulk 7/10

Sam Z
I want to make clear that even weakest zoanoids are easilly class 20.
Even that proffesor in the first episode of anime was throwing truck like it was nothing and he was not even in completed transformation.

So Guyver was easilly dealing with dozens class 100 monsters. I don't see any reason why he can't beat Hulk.

zbucsz
HULK smash man wit elbow blades and shiny thing on forhead 8/10

Sam Z
That man with elbow blades will cut Hulk's green ass into pieces.

Dinalfos
That man with elbow blades will cut Hulk's green ass into pieces.

Haha, no.

grey fox
I'm not sure about how were classing Zoanoids , I mean sure their bio's state they have 'The strength of (insert number here) men' but what type of men ? I mean if their peak human men then it's obvious were dealing in 1/2 tons .

If so then the guyver could last against Hulk in a fist fight for a few minutes .

Mega-smashers should certainly put a hurting on Hulk , if aimed correctly they could even take his head off.

shadow177a17
Well you have forgotten that Hulk almost got killed by Wolverine the former horseman for Apocalpse. My friend says he alsmost decapitated the hulk with his claws until he snapped out of him going beserk. So if Wolverine could do that to the Hulk what do you thnk Guyvers chance against the Hulk with what I just recently stated??

Sam Z
Haha, no.

Yes yes

Dinalfos
Yes yes

No.

Sam Z
I want to sound original so i'd say - yes.

Dinalfos
I want to sound original so i'd say - yes.

Nein.

Sam Z
Man, Guyver is faster, has lethal weapons that are lethal even for Hulk and there is noway Hulk would land a hit and even if he does it won't hurt Guyver much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.