Mr. Terriffic in Gotham City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devil Lance
Since every one else has decided to make " random charcters in Gotham city threads" I decided to make one of my own.

How would Mr. terriffic of the JSA fair in Gotham city

he gets to use his t - spheres and any other equipment he has.

King_Mungi
First off.....YES! Mr. Terffific is the man. Also do you mean he battles heroes such as Batman, Ragman, etc. or deal with criminals and gangs?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by King_Mungi
First off.....YES! Mr. Terffific is the man. Also do you mean he battles heroes such as Batman, Ragman, etc. or deal with criminals and gangs?

Yes Mr. Terrific does rock Happy Dance

Alos He is only facing villainns Killer crcoc, Clayface, Joker and so on

King_Mungi
Straight up fight or does he get prep? he is I believe the third or fourth smartest man in the DCU.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Straight up fight or does he get prep? he is I believe the third or fourth smartest man in the DCU.

he's the third and are you reading checkmate by Greg Rucka cause he's nailing Sasha Bordeaux from the OMAC project in it. big grin

anyways he gets 2 days of prep to research batman's villains and he gets acces to batman's computer and criminal files during those two days of prep.
after those two days though he's on his own wink

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Devil Lance
he's the third and are you reading checkmate by Greg Rucka cause he's nailing Sasha Bordeaux from the OMAC project in it. big grin

anyways he gets 2 days of prep to research batman's villains and he gets acces to batman's computer and criminal files during those two days of prep.
after those two days though he's on his own wink

THought so, and sure am smile I didn't see that one coming though

Alright I will break it all down after I come back from the bbq and the bars

Devil Lance
anyone else

batdude123
Is he smarter than Batman? confused

Devil Lance
Originally posted by batdude123
Is he smarter than Batman? confused
he's the third smartest person in DC

batdude123
he's the third smartest person in DC

Right, but is he after Luthor and Wayne?

Devil Lance
Right, but is he after Luthor and Wayne?

I don't know sad I don't think luthor is in the top three though I would put him in the top ten however wink
I would says he's equal to batmman though

batdude123
I don't know sad I don't think luthor is in the top three though I would put him in the top ten however wink
I would says he's above batman too

What?! What the f**k? Batman and Mr. Terrific have always been portrayed as at least equals in terms of intelligence. Batman has also accomplished more. Imo, Mr. Terrific and Batman are equals in smarts, maybe Batman a little moreso.

Devil Lance
What?! What the f**k? Batman and Mr. Terrific have always been portrayed as at least equals in terms of intelligence. Batman has also accomplished more. Imo, Mr. Terrific and Batman are equals in smarts, maybe Batman a little moreso.
Terrifc created the t-sphres though and he did not even have close to the amount of resoruces or technology to make them as Batman did to make his gadgets.
Not to mention he made his suit invisible to all machines.
anyways this is not Terriffic vs Batman this is how would Terriffic would fair in gotham mad
stick out tongue

batdude123
Terrifc created the t-sphres though and he did not even have close to the amount of resoruces or technology to make them as Batman did to make his gadgets.
Not to mention he made his suit invisible to all machines.
anyways this is not Terriffic vs Batman this is how would Terriffic would fair in gotham mad
stick out tongue

All right, that's it!! You wanna go DL????!!!! boxing

batdude123
*cough Batman is smarter cough*

Soljer
Imo, maybe Batman a little moreso.

eek! eek! eek!

There's a surprise!

stick out tongue

Devil Lance
All right, that's it!! You wanna go DL????!!!! boxing

Bring it on mad

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
eek! eek! eek!

There's a surprise!

stick out tongue

You mind your own business and stay out of it!!!! mad stick out tongue

Devil Lance
*cough Batman is smarter cough*

cough Batman is a pedophile cough
http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html

batdude123
Bring it on mad

*Batkicks Devil Lance in the face*

batdude123
cough" Batman loves robin " cough
http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html

AHHHHHHHHHHHH *slips into a berserk rage*

mad censored chair cursing furious ranting

Devil Lance
*Batkicks Dman in the face*

i'm not d-man any more sucker so you didn't hit anything which leaves you open for an attack
fires Batdude with lasers from the t spheres.

Soljer
i'm not d-man any more sucker so you didn't hit anything which leaves you open for an attack

Haha, and he isn't Bardude, so you missed, too :-P.

batdude123
fires Bardude with lasers from the t sphres.

*Throws liquid nitrogen capsules at DL and then finishes up with an exploding batarang followed by an electric batarang followed by a batkick* RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

batdude123

yes

Devil Lance
I edited my post so there
now he got hit stick out tongue

Devil Lance
hah it says bat dude now
I win

batdude123
I edited my post so there
now he's got hit stick out tongue

Well you got hit with liquid nitrogen capsules, an exploding batarang, an electric batarang, and then a batkick!!! Happy Dance

Alright anyway, back on subject. He'd get his ass kicked in Gotham. smile

batdude123
*Batkicks Devil Lance in the face*

^^^^ Nope, I win. big grin

Devil Lance
Well you got hit with liquid nitrogen capsules, an exploding batarang, an electric batarang, and then a batkick!!! Happy Dance

Alright anyway, back on subject. He'd get his ass kicked in Gotham. smile
I'm glad we got this out of the way so that there won't be any problems if we end up teaming together in the tournament . big grin stick out tongue

Devil Lance
^^^^ Nope, I win. big grin
No I win mad

Soljer
Bah, Reed would own Gotham, Parker would own Gotham, Holt would own Gotham. The real question is, could Bruce ever possibly take on the Villains that Parker and Reed see from day to day.

Devil Lance
Bah, Reed would own Gotham, Parker would own Gotham, Holt would own Gotham. The real question is, could Bruce ever possibly take on the Villains that Parker and Reed see from day to day.
Or holt's JSA villains Mordu or Black Adam would destroy Batman

batdude123
I'm glad we got this out of the way so that there won't be any problems if we end up teaming together in the tournament . big grin stick out tongue

Let's just say that Mr. Terrific and Batman team up to beat the sh*t outta Hawkman. smile

batdude123
Or holt's JSA villains Mordu or Black Adam would destroy Batman

Or the White Martians beat the sh*t outta Mr. Terrific. smile

batdude123

SILENCE!! *batkicks Soljer in the head*

Soljer
*rubs his head* Silly mortal, the batkick can't harm me! It is tied to the presence, and I am FAR above the presence!

I'm the guy holding a comic in one hand and a lighter in the other :P

bigbran
batman touches robin.
theres something weird about a 30 year old man living with a 14 year old.

batdude123
*rubs his head* Silly mortal, the batkick can't harm me! It is tied to the presence, and I am FAR above the presence!

I'm the guy holding a comic in one hand and a lighter in the other :P

sad

Devil Lance
Or the White Martians beat the sh*t outta Mr. Terrific. smile
no
White marttians are afraid of heat/ fire / lasers
krypto beat up a couple of them with heat vison so would the t-sphres lasers. wink

Devil Lance
Let's just say that Mr. Terrific and Batman team up to beat the sh*t outta Hawkman. smile
yes
speaking of teaming up have you found out if Spetnaz is going to join you sad

batdude123
no
White marttians are afraid of heat/ fire / lasers
krypto beat up a couple of them with heat vison so would the t-sphres lasers. wink

Even though the White Martians were about to take over the entire earth until the JLA stepped in. cool

Devil Lance
Even though the White Martians were about to take over the entire earth until the JLA stepped in. cool
wink

Devil Lance
bump

Warmonger
Mr. Terrific is the shiznite! But I don't think he is the crime fighter that Batman is. He is severy bit as good a scientist but solo against Bruce's insane Rouges I don't think he coould hold up for too l9ong.

batdude123
I would says he's equal to batmman though

Ah, I see you edited it. thumb up Smart move.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.