movie wolverine vs movie batman vs movie elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
every man for himself. and lady. who takes this one ?
movie wolverine movie batman or movie elektra. NO WEAPONS !

Soljer
Wolverine, even though Batman would be the best fighter out of the three. Movie Wolverine survived the friggin Dark Phoenix, Batman and Elektra just can't compare.

diabloman
Originally posted by Soljer
Wolverine, even though Batman would be the best fighter out of the three. Movie Wolverine survived the friggin Dark Phoenix, Batman and Elektra just can't compare. phoenix didnt use all her power on wolvie. he just got her to calm her ass down.

diabloman
and elektra can see into the future before some action is taking. they cant.

badabing
Batman.

diabloman
ELEKTRA

badabing
Batman

Eragon993
does wolverine get his claws? if he does wolverine

Grimm22
No weapons confused

Does that mean wolverine dosent get his claws? erm

If not Batman pwns them all cool

diabloman
elektra wins

badabing
Batman

diabloman
elektra

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
Batman

diabloman
Originally posted by diabloman
elektra elektra

badabing
Batman wins

diabloman
Batman wins http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4780/batman9vg.gif elektra takes care of things on her own she doesnt need a partner to back her up like bat boy does laughing

diabloman
so elektra wins

batdude123
so elektra wins

Nope, it's either going to Wolverine or Batman.

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Nope, it's either going to Wolverine or Batman. elektra wins. rifle batman raygun rip batman crybaby

srankmissingnin
I dont care how much you hated the Elektra movie she would beat movie Batman.

diabloman
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I dont care how much you hated the Elektra movie she would beat movie Batman. she fought a hell lot better in her movie than DD movie. but yah i admit her movie was kinda lame but she still kicks ass fighting. without batboys weapons elektra knocks him out.

badabing
Batman

diabloman
elektra

badabing
laughing

diabloman
Batman batman SUCKS ! laughing

badabing
batman #1

diabloman
elektra #1

Broly92
Me#1

badabing
Honestly, this is a tough one for me to pick a winner. All three have beaten groups of people at once. Elektra seemed to have a bit more skill than Logan or Bruce in the movies. Wolverine had the best damage soak. Batman had the best mobility. I'll say Batman wins. He's skilled, has body armor and gadgets.

diabloman
Honestly, this is a tough one for me to pick a winner. All three have beaten groups of people at once. Elektra seemed to have a bit more skill than Logan or Bruce in the movies. Wolverine had the best damage soak. Batman had the best mobility. I'll say Batman wins. He's skilled, has body armor and gadgets. i put no weapons in the thread. and his armor and gadgets have nothing to do with his fighting skills.

Sixth_Winged
Wolverine. Just look at his friggin insane regen for crying out loud. His bones are adamantium-laced as well,making his punches feel like being hit with brass knuckles.

diabloman
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Wolverine. Just look at his friggin insane regen for crying out loud. hes an animal dude. of course he gets hypered up when he fights and more agrresive as well.

Soljer
Wolverine. Just look at his friggin insane regen for crying out loud.

My point exactly. Neither Bruce nor Elektra could HOPE to survive Phoenix-Fire. Wolverine had no problem with it. There is little these guys could do to him.

Based on the skill they showed in the movies, though? Batman, hands down.

EDIT: On the topic of "Brass knuckled punches," allow me to say this, as I have posted before:
As well as this little tidbit - a bat creates extra force because of the leverage behind it. He wouldn't feel like he was getting hit with a bat, he would feel like he was getting hit with a punch. Oh, and people always talk about how "Brass-knuckle"-ey the metal makes him(I even mentioned it in this thread, because I think thats the way most comics make it seem even if it isn't realistic)...what they ALSO don't realize is that the metal wouldn't add any extra force.

Brass knuckles only work because of two things:
1.They lessen the surface area you punch with, and remove the skin "padding," if you got hit in the face with sheer bone, it would hurt far more than bone covered with skin, veins, etc. Wolverine still has skin over his metal, and his fist is the same surface area, if not even larger, due to the metal. The surface area of a normal pair of brass knuckles, however, is about 1/3 that of a human fist.

2. Extra weight in the hand. Kind of like a fistpack. The metal CERTAINLY adds some weight to his arm, as it adds a total of one hundred pounds to his entire body, however, since he weighs two hundred pounds without it, the damage a 'normal' punch would deal would only still be about 2/3s wolverine's, as that is the difference in force.

Pain is simply messages to the brain from neurons indicating tissue damage. These neurons are fired due to pressure. Pressure is force divided by surface area. The force is the mass time the acceleration. Assuming someone is punching with the same strength (acceleration, in this case) the mass for wolverine versus a guy with brass knuckles has a multiplier of 1.5x(200 to 300, 100 pound difference). However, the surface area of the brass knuckles is one third that of wolverine's fist (or less). So that pressure is divided by one third.

Pressure(pain) for wolverine is 1.5 times the mass of his arm (m) times acceleration (a) divided by surface area (s).
P = (1.5ma)/s

If a normal person (with wolverine's strength, of course) wears brass knuckles and punches, the pressure is the mass of his arm(neglecting the added mass from the knuckles themselves, this would increase this formula even further), times acceleration, divided by one third the surface area of his fist.
P = (ma)/(1/3 * s)
or
P = (3ma)/s

The added metal in wolverine's arm certainly increases the power of his punch, but bone claws wolverine with a pair of brass knuckles would be punching more than twice as hard as Adamantium wolverine. (And this neglects the increase in acceleration the lessened mass would allow).

Eh. I rambled a bit, but this was just to get the point that I, myself, and others need to stop comparing Adamantium wolverine to brass knuckles, much less an adamantium baseball bat, considering a punch is a straight force, whereas a baseball bat increases the force you put on it due to both leverage and centrifugal force.
Eh, I tried to edit, but i's been more than 15 minutes, sorry for the double post (assuming someone doesn't post while I'm typing).

Anyways, I was thinking about what I had just said, and the added mass because of brass knuckles IS in fact, negligible. The extra half/quarter pound it adds is nothing in comparison to your arm(when comparing it to an arm that weighs 1.5 times as much, due to that adamantium).

HOWEVER, the added accleration that old Bone claws with brass knuckles would get, should NOT be negligible. I'm not entirely sure of the ratio, I am almost SURE it isn't a linear relationship, but consider this: when you (or someone you know/have seen) is working out on the bench press, and they are maxing out, how fast do the max? Compare that with the speed they can utilize when putting up...say...2/3s their max. MUCH faster.

The acceleration increase that mr. Bone Claws with brass knuckles would receive is quite a bit. Let us say, for simplicity, it is the same 1.5 that the mass adds (so wolverine's punches actually deal the same damage whether he is bone claws or adamantium)

Then the pressure looks like this:
P = (m *1.5*a)/(1/3 * s)
or
P = (4.5ma)/s.

That would mean that Bone claws with a pair of brass knuckles would actually be punching THREE times as hard as adamantium wolverine.

Food for thought, gentlemen, food for thought.

diabloman
My point exactly. Neither Bruce nor Elektra could HOPE to survive Phoenix-Fire. Wolverine had no problem with it. There is little these guys could do to him.

Based on the skill they showed in the movies, though? Batman, hands down. wolvie didnt fight the phoenix he got her to calm her ass down.

badabing
i put no weapons in the thread. and his armor and gadgets have nothing to do with his fighting skills.
Sorry bro, I didn't see that. Without weapons, Logan wins if he still has his claws, healing and adamantium skeleton.

diabloman
elektra can see into the future before action is taking. wolvie and bat dont have that skill.

Soljer
wolvie didnt fight the phoenix he got her to calm her ass down.

I didn't say shit about him FIGHTING the Phoenix, I said something about him SURVIVING it; read, fool, read!

diabloman
I didn't say shit about him FIGHTING the Phoenix, I said something about him SURVIVING it; read, fool, read! cause he has a healing factor retard. if he didnt he would have died probably

Sixth_Winged
is that(REGEN) being taken away from these fight as well aka non-mutant logan?

badabing
elektra can see into the future before action is taking. wolvie and bat dont have that skill.
Elektra had skills, I just don't think she can do enough damage to Logan or dodge those claws forever.

diabloman
Elektra had skills, I just don't think she can do enough damage to Logan or dodge those claws forever. AGAIN NO WEAPONS ! SO NO CLAWS. READ !

badabing
AGAIN NO WEAPONS ! SO NO CLAWS. READ !
Diabloman, don't type in caps at me again. It does say no weapons, but I just wasn't sure if you meant Logan's claws or not. Does Logan have his healing and adamantium skeleton?

diabloman
Diabloman, don't type in caps at me again. It does say no weapons, but I just wasn't sure if you meant Logan's claws or not. Does Logan have his healing and adamantium skeleton? YES I KNOW HE HAS A HEALING FACTOR AND HIS CLAWS ARE INSIDE HIM BUT I SAID NO WEAPONS SO NO HE CANT USE HIS CLAWS IN THIS FIGHT CAUSE THERE A WEAPON TO HIM OF COURSE.

badabing
YES I KNOW HE HAS A HEALING FACTOR AND HIS CLAWS ARE INSIDE HIM BUT I SAID NO WEAPONS SO NO HE CANT USE HIS CLAWS IN THIS FIGHT CAUSE THERE A WEAPON TO HIM OF COURSE.
cursing rantingNO MORE CAPS!

stick out tongue

Sixth_Winged
YES I KNOW HE HAS A HEALING FACTOR AND HIS CLAWS ARE INSIDE HIM BUT I SAID NO WEAPONS SO NO HE CANT USE HIS CLAWS IN THIS FIGHT CAUSE THERE A WEAPON TO HIM OF COURSE.

Adamantium skelton and regen once again? And for the love of god, stop typing in caps. It's your fault you didn't make this thread specifications more clear. His claws aren't conventional type of weapons per se. It's part of his mutant powers.

diabloman
cursing rantingNO MORE CAPS!

stick out tongue why no caps ? you just did big grin

diabloman
Adamantium skelton and regen once again? And for the love of god, stop typing in caps. It's your fault you didn't make this thread specifications more clear. i put it clear its just that you dont know how to read in english looks like. everyone else understand it.

Sixth_Winged
i put it clear its just that you dont know how to read in english looks like. everyone else understand it.

"Don't know how to read in english looks like" laughing wtf

just answer the damn question

diabloman
"Don't know how to read in english looks like" laughing wtf

just answer the damn question I HAVE TO PUT IT IN CAPS CAUSE LOOKS LIKE YOUR BLIND U DONT SEE JACK WHAT OTHERS ARE PUTTING ON HERE. PUT YOUR SPECS ON PAL AND READ IF U KNOW HOW laughing

badabing
why no caps ? you just did big grin
So, what you're trying to tell us is Wolverine can't use his claws? stick out tongue
I still don't know how Electra or Bats can put Wolverine away.

Sixth_Winged
I HAVE TO PUT IT IN CAPS CAUSE LOOKS LIKE YOUR BLIND U DONT SEE JACK WHAT OTHERS ARE PUTTING ON HERE. PUT YOUR SPECS ON PAL AND READ IF U KNOW HOW laughing

AHAHAHA OMGLMAO, is that an attempt at insult that i'm seeing rolling on floor laughing

diabloman
So, what you're trying to tell us is Wolverine can't use his claws? stick out tongue
I still don't know how Electra or Bats can put Wolverine away. NO CLAWS NO SAI NO BAT TOYS. JUST HAND TO HAND FIGHT. GET IT ? IF U DONT GET IT THERE THEN YOUR SERIOUSLY DISABLED PAL.

diabloman
AHAHAHA OMGLMAO, is that an attempt at insult that i'm seeing rolling on floor laughing PUT CAPS OR WHAT EVER SIZE LETTERS U WANT. I DONT KNOW WHY U CHILDREN MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT IF IT. WOW THE LETTERS ARE BIGGER. BIG DEAL.

badabing
NO CLAWS NO SAI NO BAT TOYS. JUST HAND TO HAND FIGHT. GET IT ? IF U DONT GET IT THERE THEN YOUR SERIOUSLY DISABLED PAL.
So now Batman can use his utility belt? shifty

diabloman
So now Batman can use his utility belt? shifty no weapons. just fighting with there own body.

badabing
no weapons. just fighting with there own body.
Okay dude, I'm done. I really don't know how Elektra will beat Wolverine to get a win. His healing will keep him in the fight. Maybe it would be a stalemate.

diabloman
Okay dude, I'm done. I really don't know how Elektra will beat Wolverine to get a win. His healing will keep him in the fight. Maybe it would be a stalemate. shes quicker i say. and again twice already she can see into the future before action is taking so she can see what wolvie is about to do 10 or 20 secs. from now.

capt it up
shes quicker i say. and again twice already she can see into the future before action is taking so she can see what wolvie is about to do 10 or 20 secs. from now.
dude she is a telepath big deal shes even better in the comic's and comic elektra would lose to comic Wolverine.

diabloman
Originally posted by capt it up
dude she is a telepath big deal shes even better in the comic's and comic elektra would lose to comic Wolverine. comics yes movies no

capt it up
comics yes movies no
movie elektra is good, btu she does not have the means to take movie wolverine down the majority.

Soljer
Yup, and Wolverine already defeated a GREAT martial artist who also happened to be a telepath - Mister X. We have seen that telepathic abilities (as far as fighting goes) go out the window when Wolverine goes feral.

diabloman
movie elektra is good, btu she does not have the means to take movie wolverine down the majority. in the movies elektra is a better martial artists of course.

capt it up
Yup, and Wolverine already defeated a GREAT martial artist who also happened to be a telepath - Mister X. We have seen that telepathic abilities (as far as fighting goes) go out the window when Wolverine goes feral.
you mean besesker, but ya feral wolverine would also be immune to telepthatic probing.

capt it up
in the movies elektra is a better martial artists of course.
ya and your piont?

diabloman
ya and your piont? that she would win if she fought wolverine without his claws and healing factor

Soljer
As we've discussed in a separate thread - there is no need for the semantic difference between 'feral' and 'berserker.'

Oh, and you said that Wolverine retained his healing factor. So your point is moot, friend.

diabloman
As we've discussed in a separate thread - there is no need for the semantic difference between 'feral' and 'berserker.'

Oh, and you said that Wolverine retained his healing factor. So your point is moot, friend. that has nothing to do with this thread silly.

capt it up

Oh, and you said that Wolverine retained his healing factor. So your point is moot, friend.
there is a need actaully as I have proved before when reverenced in comics the two mean completly different set's of mind and being.

capt it up
that she would win if she fought wolverine without his claws and healing factor
which does not matter since he has his healing factor.

diabloman
there is a need actaully as I have proved before when reverenced in comics the two mean completly different set's of mind and being. yes they are totally different in many ways. thats one thing that makes elektra better fighter cause her skills are different. your saying wolverine just cause hes a male and hes more popular. admit it

Soljer
*laughs* Capt is right, Wolverine destroys elektra. Regardless of gender.

capt it up
yes they are totally different in many ways. thats one thing that makes elektra better fighter cause her skills are different. your saying wolverine just cause hes a male and hes more popular. admit it
are u slow? .

I was talking about the difference between beseserker and feral wolverine in comics

also in comics wolverine better then elektra in skills

diabloman
are u slow? .

I was talking about the difference between beseserker and feral wolverine in comics

also in comics wolverine better then elektra in skills AGAIN THIS ISNT THEM IN THE COMICS THIS IS THE MOVIES. AND SAY WTF U WANT I DONT CARE. ELEKTRA WOULD KICK HIS BUTT FOR SURE IN THE MOVIES

batdude123
AGAIN THIS ISNT THEM IN THE COMICS THIS IS THE MOVIES. AND SAY WTF U WANT I DONT CARE. ELEKTRA WOULD KICK HIS BUTT FOR SURE IN THE MOVIES

no

1)He's more durable
2)He has a rediculously fast healing factor
3)He has claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.