The Tennis Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krabs55
For all that play tennis or what to. No haters !! laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

§pearhead
Sports forum, please!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Sports forum please...

and your member name is Krabs55

krabs as in the krabs that you get in your pubic hair?

lol

Krabs55
its a inside joke .....long story

Kaleanae
I play tennis

Fallen Jedi
you're going down krabs.

Krabs55
sure i am

Fallen Jedi
oh, trust me you are. i'm not about to let you beat me tomorrow.

Krabs55
NOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYY you have only beaten me twice !!

Fallen Jedi
i've beaten you twice and i'll beat you again. there is no way i'm letting you take my spot.

Krabs55
ohhhhhh who is laughing now

Fallen Jedi
krabs have you ever heard of rematch. btw, i almost had you. admit it, it was a close game, and unlike you i didn't slam my racket down. hahahhahah!

Krabs55
I always slam my racket whats your point and whatever i will beat you next time too !!!!!!!!

Fallen Jedi
fat chance. don't even go there.

Krabs55
ok well this is going no where !!!!!!! So anyone else play tennis that wants to talk about it besides the retard above me hahahaha

Fallen Jedi
krabs, you're a loser.

Krabs55
I SAID ANYONE ELSE !!!!!!!!

Fallen Jedi
bangin

Fallen Jedi
boxing

Fallen Jedi
fish

this is just way too fun!

Krabs55
pirate ninja What the f**k? 2guns blowupban

Krabs55
chair boxing death

Krabs55
giljotiini

Fallen Jedi
bash

this is you then ermm watch your back, watch your back

this is me kicking your @$$gun_bandana crybaby raygun

and this is you now crutch

§pearhead
o.O you ppl are weird...

Krabs55
and you are not ...... and fallen jedi mine was better !

Fallen Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Krabs55
WHAT ??

iluvorlando
I love tennis! I love to play it and to watch it....espcially if andy roddick is playing!

Krabs55
ME TOO....so hot ........ I am getting someone to make an aeseom sig of him ! YAY !

iluvorlando
you gotta post it after you get it! you guys are playing tennis already? if i tried that i'd slip on all the snow we've got around here! smile

rusky
Ok...back on topic k ?

I like tennis, but I can't play for the moment, well not unless I play in an enclosed arena.. I'm enjoying the last snow this year for now..

Krabs55
yea i am in texas..... we have snow but it doesn't affect us that much

iluvorlando
i have some relatives that live in virginia and they cancel school when there is like half an inch of snow, they all spaz out from this tiny bit of snow! is it like that in texas?

Krabs55
oh yea haha

Krabs55
if one inch of ice is on the ground its cancelled

rusky
On inch ? ...hmm here it takes about 6ft of snow to get that effect.. sad

backsidedown
Let's start a new topic
Who think's tennis is for wimps?

Fallen Jedi
backsidedown, don't even start. i know where you live don't forget. quiter!

backsidedown
NO the thing won't let me PM u b/c i don't have enough participation in this website

backsidedown
No seriously i can't PM u it say's something about the administration thing i don't know the lingo

backsidedown
okay tennis right

backsidedown
so which gives u more power onehanded or twohanded backhands
okay this is a tennis forum right?

Fallen Jedi
what do you mean you can't PM?

backsidedown
Krabs when u come on here do u go to a show where u pay money and play w/ ure cellphone apparently u do right?

backsidedown
Oh i can't the thing says i have to participate so i posted something on the basketball website but noones in there to argue w/ me

Fallen Jedi
aww, so sad. sad i know i'm off-topic but how was the follies?

backsidedown
slow poke solit.

backsidedown
ohh it was worst then last yr. seriously a waste of money but n. (no names) was funny and don't use follies it will give ure i.d. away genious

Fallen Jedi
hey i'm posting on the off-topic forum. you should go.

backsidedown
offtopic ehh i'll met u there

Fallen Jedi
no one else in here knows what we're talking about.

backsidedown
nobody else is here and i don't know what ppl are talking about in the off topic kind of weird a little scared

Fallen Jedi
just jump into one of the forums. go to fightclub and post something.

backsidedown
kay later brb

Fallen Jedi
um, what does brb mean? blink

Fallen Jedi
hey r u there?

backsidedown
kay r u still on?

backsidedown
be right back the lingo

Fallen Jedi
oh, i see. i don't know everything yet.

backsidedown
well u learn something new everyday

Fallen Jedi
true that.

Krabs55
gay you two are..... anyone one else want to post in here !

Krabs55
Who is your fav tennis player...pro or not ?? And who thinks Andy Roddick is HOT HOT HOT !!!????

rusky
Roddick ? erm... I can't say if he's hot or not.. blink big grin

My fav player is Andrei Pavel, because 1)I'm beeing nationalistic now evil face and 2) He's actually quite good

Krabs55
cool thats great. Who is your fav lady player ??

backsidedown
i think serena kicks ass she's so powerful & i like andrei agassi he's so good

backsidedown
& i like this one player her name is keri dumick (sound familiar?) she's a very good doubles player

Krabs55
YOU CANT EVEN SPELL HER NAME RIGHT !!!!!!!!!

Fallen Jedi
you two are both loosers stick out tongue and krabs can you say REMATCH. i'm kicking your ass.

Krabs55
ummmmmmm i havent even played rachel you retard

Fallen Jedi
yeah, but you're still gonna loose. rachel is not gonna let you take her spot.

Fallen Jedi
oh, and btw, andy roddick is hot.

Fallen Jedi
mandy moore is going down too.

Fallen Jedi
backsidedown, its D-U-M-B-I-C-K. wink

Krabs55
B*CTH F*CK YOU

Fallen Jedi
hey now, hey now. there is no need for such vulgar language. besides, i know where you live and i know your weaknesses.

muhahahaha!

Krabs55
grrrrrrrrr i know yours too

Fallen Jedi
yes, but unlike you, i know how to pull off the mind games. its all about what happens on the court.

Krabs55
no you cant then how did i beat you last time ! ??

Fallen Jedi
i let you win. i played you like a fool. you see it was my intention to give you a false sense of security.

Krabs55
lair

Fallen Jedi
krabs don't force me to kick your ass. jk.jk. jk. i've gotta work on english so i'll cya around and yes i'm gonna ban myself. been thinking about it a lot and i think it would really help.

Krabs55
So anyone else...do you think Andy is HOT and who is your fav. tennis player... male or female

Krabs55
This weekend was awesome.... I won all of my matches.. The teams were not great but I did play well expect the last game my net game and serves suffered but overall I thought my doubles partner and I were GREAT !

Lianslo
well....I do LOVE andy, hes way hot, and hes quite good, (obviously, he won the US open) but the reason i say that is cuz i hate Ana K (i can't spell her last name, so i didn't even try) cuz she sucks! she only popular for her looks...but has she ever really won anything...no! shes not even that talented, and i just don't like her. (sorry if that offended anybody) and oh yeah, mandy moore is going down, hard core.

Krabs55
haha good one......yea Anna.....grrr ..and the bad thing is she makes almost more money then all of the tennis players and she has not even won a torement...how lame !!!!

Lianslo
exactly!!! goodness...its not like that money is from her good tennis playing skills (cuz she doesn't have any!) its from her being slutty! can you tell that she makes me a little crabby? smile

Krabs55
yea i hear ya....... its sad but oh well its our society !

rusky
There is this french tennis chick I really like...dun remember her name though...

Fallen Jedi
krabs you are so lucky, i am serious. if you know who wasn't injured, i'd have taken you out.

AliasNeo15
whoa, who is better at tennis?laughing out loud

Fallen Jedi
the tally so far is 2 to 1 favoring me.

AliasNeo15
oh, oksmile

Krabs55
but krabs is ahead........so who is better right now.....i would say oh that would have to be me....neo dont let her play her mind tricks on you

AliasNeo15
oh, its too lateeek!

Krabs55
haha i bet...she can be evil

AliasNeo15
its more like she's too good to be truelaughing out loud

Krabs55
*cough bullshit cough*

Fallen Jedi
oh, i know i am. big grin

Fallen Jedi
okay so this is this weekend's game plan: krabs, backsidedown and i will meet you and your doubles partner at the finals, then we'll go from there and see what happens...

Krabs55
and what happens is krabs and parnter take first.......others thumb down

Fallen Jedi
krabs, i admit you had some pretty kick-ass volleys. me and backsidedown were playing horrible in the first set, but admit it, you got pretty scared there during the second set...

congratulations to you...i'm being sincere here, don't let it go to your head.

Krabs55
haha for once you are being sincere....yea sry i got so scary....that set you guys were not my friends anymore bc i was so mad that we were playing so bad !

Fallen Jedi
krabs you couldn't scare anyone, least of all me. but yeah, you do become another person when you're on the court.

AliasNeo15
smileWhen did u guys play?

Fallen Jedi
today, actually...

krabs and her doubles partner won first place
me and my doubles partner got second

Krabs55
yea i was so focused......i get so angry....i think i scare megan sometimes too !

AliasNeo15
second place isnt to baderm

Fallen Jedi
no, second place is not bad at all, but i think me and my partner could have played a whole lot better.

Lianslo
I hate that, when you know you can beat somebody, but yet you play so crappy that you just end up looking bad....i can speak from personal experience smile

AliasNeo15
same here. Happened in basketball all the timeyes

Fallen Jedi
yeah, i know it sucks. oh, and krabs you gotta help me convince you-know-who to play tennis next year.

AliasNeo15
^i am officially buyest towards her in tennis nowlove

Fallen Jedi
^better be

< will be cheering for you in basketball. i'll be your personal cheerleader.

AliasNeo15
ive always wanted a personal cheerleadersmile

Krabs55
yea but see even if they had played better they couldnt beat us so it doesnt matter stick out tongue

Fallen Jedi
oh, i think we could have. seriously, you and your doubles partner were getting pretty scared there during the second set, especially you. we could have gone to tie breaker. it was duce don't forget. it was just a matter of luck...

Krabs55
no we would have killed you the 3rd set ....i wasnt scared i was pissed off....there is a difference

AliasNeo15
it could be the same thingstick out tongue

Fallen Jedi
admit it, you were scared, frustrated, and pissed off.

AliasNeo15
laughing out loud

Fallen Jedi
she was and she knows it. big grin

AliasNeo15
if u say it, i guess she waslove

Krabs55
neo dont believe her......i was only pissed....i dont get scared when i play tennis.......that is such bs !

Fallen Jedi
krabs stop denying the truth stick out tongue ...oh, and you are obsessed.

Krabs55
obsessed....how could I be obsessed......hmmm

AliasNeo15
no expression

Krabs55
fallen thinks i am obessed with her

Krabs55
1) It can not be true bc she is a girl. 2) Can not be true bc personal info I can not say on here or she will get mad at me again. 3) She only thinks I am bc I said it joking to her.... haha i will I am NOT obessed with her !!! Thats neos job

AliasNeo15
Dam rightthumb uplove

Krabs55
haha

Fallen Jedi
um, personal info? what personal info? i'm not sure what you are talking about. (i'll talk to you at school) oh, and krabs you're in a state of denail again. stick out tongue jk. jk. jk. actually, if you were really obsessed with me i'd be kinda afraid... sick sick sick

Lianslo
yeah, neo is most definately obsessed w/ her...it seems like everywhere i go i see him professing his love.

AliasNeo15
professing my loveno expression

Fallen Jedi
^ what was no expression about?

AliasNeo15
I didnt quite see wut the problem waslove

Fallen Jedi
oh, okay. wink big grin love

AliasNeo15
love

Krabs55
you retards .......no you lovebirds are retared

AliasNeo15
im takin that as a complimentsmile

Krabs55
if you want to hahaha

AliasNeo15
well, atleast the lovebirds parterm
Not the other thingsad

Krabs55
ok

AliasNeo15
hav u guys played tennis lately?

Krabs55
not together

AliasNeo15
ohno expression

Lianslo
So you all go to the same school i take it? And I didn't mean to diss you neo....you're just so smitten that its almost sickening! smile But i meant that in a nice way, its great you guys like each other so much.

AliasNeo15
i dont go to their schoolno expression

Krabs55
but he wants to

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>