everyone els that is on a diff thread gets of really early like at 10 and shit why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hell's Harmony
???????????????/////////

Ladyluck

laughing

no expression

taft
What the f**k?

Hell's Harmony
hhaaaaaaaaa hahaa haa shut the **** up! lol just playing

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Hell's Harmony
???????????????///////// Different timezones no expression

Barker
I don't usually Shit at Ten in The Morning, It's Either Before, Or After. no expression

Hell's Harmony
still its not that much later?i have a 12 case of bruu and vault

Pink Maynard
???????????????///////// Best thread title of the night goes too....

Hell's Harmony
THANK YOU THANK YOU KINDA WASTEbig grin

silver_tears
maybe they have lives and are going out? eek!

Shelbert Lemon
Very true.

Hell's Harmony
i do but i am drunk and kinda stoned so i dont want to go to jail

Shelbert Lemon
Im calling the cops. Where are you at?

silver_tears
i do but i am drunk and kinda stoned so i dont want to go to jail

so you drink and smoke up alone? wow you must be the coolest person I know......

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by silver_tears
so you drink and smoke up alone? wow you must be the coolest person I know...... laughing lol i love you

Hell's Harmony
no i am not alone i have 4 friends over and i am only 15

Shelbert Lemon
erm

Penelope
becuase 10 oclock is past their bedtimes.

Pink Maynard
no i am not alone i have 4 friends over and i am only 15 Can i have your address so i can contact the authorities?

Hell's Harmony
what's that face for

silver_tears
no i am not alone i have 4 friends over and i am only 15

Dude, you should bust out the keg and go crazy, what with 5 little 15 year olds, you guys must be champs when it comes to drinking.

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
laughing lol i love you

winkiss

Hell's Harmony
well we are as good as any of you guys and girls i can drink more than any of you to we usally drink staight vodak

Shelbert Lemon
what's that face for what does that face tell you... what feeling do you get from it?

Hell's Harmony
lol,like i am dumb or somthing?

silver_tears
I bet you are, and I bet you could, doesn't really change the fact that you have to wake up to what 10th grade now?

And I'm sorry, but being a girl and all, let's not assume, because I'm a champ when it comes to holding my own, but I don't really brag about something like that, it doesn't make you cool.

Shelbert Lemon
well we are as good as any of you guys and girls i can drink more than any of you to we usally drink staight vodak petpet

no Im just wondering what 'erm' means to you when you are drinking and high....just curious.... come one now.... tell me.

Hell's Harmony
dude i am 15 it rock's

Shelbert Lemon
dude i am 15 it rock's

why are you on the net if you and boys are chillin with some booze and pot.... need a few hookers.... Im sure that will liven things up for you. Being 15... Im sure you can handle it.

and Im not a Dude. stick out tongue

Pink Maynard
I bet you are, and I bet you could, doesn't really change the fact that you have to wake up to what 10th grade now?

And I'm sorry, but being a girl and all, let's not assume, because I'm a champ when it comes to holding my own, but I don't really brag about something like that, it doesn't make you cool. You're so cool eyes

silver_tears
They probably split the can they stole from their daddy and passed out on the couch drooling somewhere.

Hell's Harmony
AAAAAA...NET=AIM+MSN= HOT CHICKS AND PARTY

silver_tears
You're so cool eyes

Well you know flirt

Hell's Harmony
ANYONE WANT TO JOIN US?

Pink Maynard
Well you know flirt Originally posted by Hell's Harmony
ANYONE WANT TO JOIN US? Silver does no expression

silver_tears
Yea right away, let me just go suck some beer out of an ashtray somewhere and stumble around a little first because of how "drunk" it'll make me no expression

Hell's Harmony
well i live in des moines and is silver a chick?you know me house alonebig grin

Hell's Harmony
o ya and we are listening to pary boy. dose anyone have a myspace

Shelbert Lemon
ANYONE WANT TO JOIN US? sure....where do you live?

'waits with 911 on hold'

Hell's Harmony
des moines iowa

Alpha Centauri
dude i am 15 it rock's

Wait. It rock is?

Learn the apostrophe rule or give your life license to one of the great musicians that have died in your place. Because I'd rather them be here doing drugs and blowing my f*cking head off with great art, than suffer another idiot with the grammatical prowess of bludgeoned chimpanzee.

This applies to most people throughout the OTF, you just tipped the scales is all.

-AC

Penelope
well we are as good as any of you guys and girls i can drink more than any of you to we usally drink staight vodak

Vodak?shocking

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wait. It rock is?

Learn the apostrophe rule or give your life license to one of the great musicians that have died in your place. Because I'd rather them be here doing drugs and blowing my f*cking head off with great art, than suffer another idiot with the grammatical prowess of bludgeoned chimpanzee.

This applies to most people throughout the OTF, you just tipped the scales is all.

-AC Yowza, where did that come from? laughing

Hell's Harmony
dude i was beeing nice and now you have to come in here and be an ass what a prick

Alpha Centauri
I'm seriously trying to help, just use correct (or correct enough) grammar. At least use punctuation, AT LEAST.

-AC

Hell's Harmony
Well I am so sorry for not using it I will start right now.

K.Diddy
Can i have your address so i can contact the authorities?

Tell your authorities to kiss my Ass evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.