Imperiex v.s Galactus v.s Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
who wins this in a area of no time or space

A.J
galactus if hes 100 percent

Mr.V
Prime gets raped, Galactus and imperiex duke it out; i'd go for Galactus.

King KAM
didnt imperiex lose to supes??

Psyquis52
Galactus

Avalonofthewind
Theoretically, If Superboy Prime really was able to survive the big bang as he claimed then SBP would win since that would be the ultimate attack any contestant could try and pull off.

Realistically, Imperiex wins. Galactus has energy issues.

spideycarnage
galactus survived the bigbang , also, if he's 100%, he can destory the universe 10x's, which would be a greater attack than the bang.

Avalonofthewind
He didn't just stand there and survive the big bang.
There were very specific circumstances.

There is no proof whatsoever that Galactus can destroy the universe 1x, nevermind 10x.

juggernaut66666
Galactus>>>>>>>>superman>>>>>>>>>>>>imperiex

Avalonofthewind
Superman + Kismet + most of DC >> Imperiex>>>>>>>>Galactus

Broly92
Galactus wins with Imperix falling to him Prime doesn't belong here

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman + Kismet + most of DC >> Imperiex>>>>>>>>Galactus
no versions of superman can beat galactus at full power who is equal to eternity

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no versions of superman can beat galactus at full power who is equal to eternity

Pointless speculation. Galactus has not been seen to do anything on that level.

Kismet is equal to Eternity, and Superman combined with her temporarily to defeat Imperiex. (Who still survived since he is pretty much indestructible.)

Galactus however, isn't indestructable and can die...

juggernaut66666

Kismet is equal to Eternity, and Superman combined with her temporarily to defeat Imperiex. (Who still survived since he is pretty much indestructible.)

Galactus however, isn't indestructable and can die...
It was said by the Living tribunal that they are equel

Accel
Theoretically, If Superboy Prime really was able to survive the big bang as he claimed then SBP would win since that would be the ultimate attack any contestant could try and pull off.

Realistically, Imperiex wins. Galactus has energy issues.
SBP was just a nut who thought too much of himself. I seriously doubt he could actually survive the big bang.

Avalonofthewind
It was said by the Living tribunal that they are equel

And Superboy said Superman can destroy earth with a sneeze.

Can't believe everything you hear... smile

Besides, being siblings does not make them equal.

Originally posted by Accel
SBP was just a nut who thought too much of himself. I seriously doubt he could actually survive the big bang.

Agreed. Theoretically, if he could, that would place him on a whole other level, but I'm pretty sure we aren't the only ones with doubts on this.

Cosmic Cube

Galactus however, isn't indestructable and can die... We never saw Imperiex do much more than destroy a planet.

Imperiex can die too.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
We never saw Imperiex do much more than destroy a planet.

Imperiex can die too.

Actually he did cause the big bang on panel and is still around.

Why hasn't he popped up again? He's fulfilled his purpose.

Cosmic Cube
I'd take LT's word over Superboy's any day.

Cosmic Cube
Ah, but he hasn't been shown to. Shown to what?

Avalonofthewind
Shown to what?

Check again. I was editing when u quoted this.

Avalonofthewind
I'd take LT's word over Superboy's any day.

LT never said they were equal, and that type of power coming out of Galactus hasn't been shown. smile

It wouldn't even make sense.

juggernaut66666
LT never said they were equal, and that type of power coming out of Galactus hasn't been shown. smile

LT said tha galactus and eternity are equel

Avalonofthewind
LT said tha galactus and eternity are equel

Proof?

juggernaut66666
here at Adam Warlock's post
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=357468&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=4

Cosmic Cube

True.

Avalonofthewind
That's the scan I've seen many times.
It says nothing of Galactus being Eternities equal.

Cosmic Cube
That's the scan I've seen many times.
It says nothing of Galactus being Eternities equal. It doesn't, but he's up there.

Avalonofthewind
It doesn't, but he's up there.

Not debating that Galactus isn't powerful at all.
I just don't see him as Imperiex Primes equal.

Kismet alone is higher that Galactus and even with her power, Imperiex still did not die.

Cosmic Cube
Not debating that Galactus isn't powerful at all.
I just don't see him as Imperiex Primes equal.

Kismet alone is higher that Galactus and even with her power, Imperiex still did not die. I guess so.

I always thought that Galactus at full power was equal to Eternity. But I can't say that I've ever seen him do anything on that level.

And he can die.

But didn't Imperiex destroy himself? Isn't he dead too?

Cosmic Cube
Imperiex is living maximum entropy that ends universes, right?

Avalonofthewind
I guess so.

I always thought that Galactus at full power was equal to Eternity. But I can't say that I've ever seen him do anything on that level.

And he can die.

But didn't Imperiex destroy himself? Isn't he dead too?

Imperiex caused the big bang at the begining of time, and survived it. It's basically his job to "reboot" the universe every so often.

He's still around, and so is Braniac 13.

Imperiex is living maximum entropy that ends universes, right?

It's been mentioned.

Cosmic Cube
Why did Superman stop him from doing his job?

Avalonofthewind
Why did Superman stop him from doing his job?

For the same reason Supes and gang fought against the crisis. Everything current had to be destroyed to begin anew.

I sure wouldn't want a new beginning if it meant the end of everything I loved in a violent explosion. embarrasment

Superman was actually put on trial for stopping Imperiex.

Cosmic Cube
Bad Superman.

Cosmic Cube
If Galactus dies, he's reborn (along with the rest of the universe,) becoming more powerful.

Not that it means much in this fight.

Mordum
Whats Superqueen prime doing in this battle he will be crushed in seconds. As for the Galacts vs Imperiex i think its been done before and most people agree galactus wins.

Avalonofthewind
If Galactus dies, he's reborn (along with the rest of the universe,) becoming more powerful.

Not that it means much in this fight.

Is he? I've never heard that.

You're right though, doesn't mean much in this fight..wink

Besides, everyone's died in the dc universe infinitely and reborn again into the new universe. (Yes, I know thats cheating...) laughing

UniOmni
Avy, if Kismet is so powerful, how was Dominus planning on defeating her?? And its weird that you'd think Kismet is more powerful than Galactus, since when i made that thread Dominus vs Arishem, you didn't deny that Arishem beats him handily. Yet Kismet was afraid of Dominus, and Galactus at full power is several notches above the Celestials. Weird........ And If Galactus is powerful enough to destroy the universe ten times over at full power, then he is more powerful than Eternity. Since Eternity is the embodiment of the universe.

kevdude
Imperiex or Galactus take out SBP easily then duke it out and in the end Imperiex wins.

UniOmni
Kevdude, you only seem to post whenever Imperiex is involved....Did you actually enjoy OWAW?? Cuz if Imperiex can be harnessed by Brainac 13, then i'm thinking Galactus will do the same, like he did to Hyperstorm.

bigbran
galctus turned full powered herc into a ammebia
anyway 100% galactus would murder the person who supes already beat
a non jobbing galactcus would kill imperiex.

kevdude
Owaw was ok. i do post a few times on other things wink. And Galactus probably could harness Imperiexs power like Brainiac 13 did but I don't think Galactus is going to break his armor seeing as though they would both be fighting like hell.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Avy, if Kismet is so powerful, how was Dominus planning on defeating her?? And its weird that you'd think Kismet is more powerful than Galactus, since when i made that thread Dominus vs Arishem, you didn't deny that Arishem beats him handily. Yet Kismet was afraid of Dominus, and Galactus at full power is several notches above the Celestials. Weird........ And If Galactus is powerful enough to destroy the universe ten times over at full power, then he is more powerful than Eternity. Since Eternity is the embodiment of the universe.

That is a theoretical Galactus.

He feeds on planets to maintain his lifeforce, but all of a sudden he can destroy the universe 10x over? He hasn't shown anything that he's more powerful than the celestials. Galactus create heralds, Celestials create elders and skyfathers.

We do know that Kismet can bring down reality. Dominus is pretty powerful if he can even begin to compete with that....or it could be that she goes soft on him since they were lovers in their former lives. She HAS ressurected Dominus before.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by bigbran
galctus turned full powered herc into a ammebia
anyway 100% galactus would murder the person who supes already beat
a non jobbing galactcus would kill imperiex.

So a theoretical Galactus would defeat Imperiex...

Unfortunately the Galactus shown on panel would not be Imperiex level.

Does anyone have an on panel canon feat of Galactus destroying the universe or creating a big bang on that level?

I love when people who don't even read the comics make assumptions...Superman "defeated" Imperiex...lol...not quite...

bigbran
galctus created tyrant, a being over all skyfaters and such. celestails created eternals, but thanos the most powerful one, gave himself his own power, and tyrant is over him. galactus is smart enough not to make another being like tyrant, thats not saying he cant. tyrant is way more powerful than anything celestials made, and galactus alsa took alot of his power away, and hes still over skyfather.

UniOmni
Galactus created Tyrant, who is on par with skyfathers and above Elders.

bigbran
on par, a depowered tyrant was beating thanos(who was powerd up) odin only hurt thanos when thanos overpowered gungir. the piont is that was depowered tyrant and he was beating thanos with an orb. odin couldnt even hurt thanos. full powered tyrant would destroy all of asguard.

Avalonofthewind
galctus created tyrant, a being over all skyfaters and such. celestails created eternals, but thanos the most powerful one, gave himself his own power, and tyrant is over him. galactus is smart enough not to make another being like tyrant, thats not saying he cant. tyrant is way more powerful than anything celestials made, and galactus alsa took alot of his power away, and hes still over skyfather.

I saw this one coming. Tyrant is one being, Multiple skyfathers, and elder gods could give quite a battle to him on their own.

Celestials would spank the gods. Galactus has been chased away by a "godblast" from a standard Thor.

Currently, Tyrant is far from impressive.

This still doesn't dispute or show any proof of a great feat by Galactus.

Can anyone provide a good canon feat for Galactus?

UniOmni
I been through this before. Thor = wolverine, and weak, starved Galactus = bear. Bear can kill wolverine with ease, but rather not expend the energy doing so. Plus, there is no shame in being affected by a blast powerful enough to blast a hole in the top celestial. And neither was mortally wounded by the blast.

bigbran
depowered tyrant is still over skyfathers

Avalonofthewind
I been through this before. Thor = wolverine, and weak, starved Galactus = bear. Bear can kill wolverine with ease, but rather not expend the energy doing so. Plus, there is no shame in being affected by a blast powerful enough to blast a hole in the top celestial. And neither was mortally wounded by the blast.

This is the problem...he's always being shown as weak.

Does this guy ever eat and keep his energy long enough to do anything?

depowered tyrant is still over skyfathers

Proof?

bigbran
the only reason he comes to earth is to feed.

Avalonofthewind
the only reason he comes to earth is to feed.

That's a reason that he comes to earth, but far from showing a 10x universe destroying being.

He can't destroy the very thing that sustains him.

bigbran
This is the problem...he's always being shown as weak.

Does this guy ever eat and keep his energy long enough to do anything?

Proof?
well he was kicking thanoss ass, when thanos was more powerful, than when he fought odin(he got immortal, he stole tyrants power orb) thanos got hurt only after he and odin tusseled for gungir.

bigbran
That's a reason that he comes to earth, but far from showing a 10x universe destroying being.

He can't destroy the very thing that sustains him.
hes never been shown at full power

Avalonofthewind
well he was kicking thanoss ass, when thanos was more powerful, than when he fought odin(he got immortal, he stole tyrants power orb) thanos got hurt only after he and odin tusseled for gungir.

In that same comic, Thanos was nearly killed by Morgs ax, and was having a hard time with him. Hardly skyfather power.

He wasn't immortal. He even admitted that Tyrant could finish him.

hes never been shown at full power

At the levels he's shown, he isn't beating Imperiex.
His theoretical forum level doesn't even make sense to his character.

bigbran
but how could thanos be weakened, obviosly he was at the same power as he was before, even higher, and he also stole tyrants power orb.

UniOmni
Why doesn't it make sense to his character?? At Full power, he is equal if not more powerful than his brother and sister. OF course, we'll only see him at full power in a what if? Since he will reach fp only after eating all of Eternity.

If i had my way, after Galactus eats all of his brother, Eternity, he will begin to die. Yet, even though he's more powerful than he's ever been, he feels a change start internally. He then breaks open, and as the incalculable energy is released, he crafts the big bang of the next prime universe. He then becomes the Next Eternity, taking the role of his former brother.

Avalonofthewind
Why doesn't it make sense?? If i had my way, after Galactus eats all of his brother, Eternity, he will begin to die. Yet, even though he's more powerful than he's ever been, he feels a change start internally. He then breaks open, and as the incalculable energy is released, he crafts the big bang of the next prime universe. He then becomes the Next Eternity, taking the role of his former brother.

Makes a great story actually.

Unfortunately, that isn't how it works. Galactus sure isn't powerful enough to take on eternity himself, particularly since he needs to feed off reality to exist.

bigbran
so all this maens that the celestials re more powerful than galacus, seems stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.