Spider-man vs deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who takes this one?

willRules
Use the search feature steve, there are like 20 of these threads roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules
Yeah u've never made the same mistake have u Will, so keep ur opinions to urself.

willRules
The mods need to close this thread ................stick out tongue

steverules
Like they did with ur's when u went on about religion roll eyes (sarcastic) and ur respect spider-man thread, when there already was one roll eyes (sarcastic)

willRules
Originally posted by steverules
Like they did with ur's when u went on about religion roll eyes (sarcastic) and ur respect spider-man thread, when there already was one roll eyes (sarcastic)

For your information the religion one wasn't even my thread and the spidey one got merged, not closed stick out tongue

steverules
I got told it was ur thread, wen u started talking about religion. Plus I make more successful threads than you. Now if u don't mind I would like to keep this thread on topic. If u wish to continue this discussion then I suggest you do so through PM's.

willRules
The religion one wasn't my thread, no someone brought up the topic and I contributed. Plus I don't really care how successful you consider my threads.

I'm going now, I'm just saying that this thread has already been done, so it shouldn't remain open stick out tongue

A.J
hush the both of you, stop argueing okey dokie big grin lmao

Oh and his story thread is awesome

willRules
he started it, he created an already existing thread stick out tongue big grin

steverules
U started it by opening ur big mouth, ur very loud for an umpa lumpa.

A.J
jesus are you like brothers or relatatives or somthing you argue like like brother and sis,

oh and steve there is no avengers so you need to change that

General Kon-El
Who takes this one? Where are the two fighting and how much preparation is given?

marvelprince
If there is no prep here Spider-Man takes this 8/10

General Kon-El
Indeed, no prep = Spider-man. With prep, Deathstroke most likely.

grey fox
Originally posted by willRules
The religion one wasn't my thread, no someone brought up the topic and I contributed. Plus I don't really care how successful you consider my threads.

I'm going now, I'm just saying that this thread has already been done, so it shouldn't remain open stick out tongue

It may have been my thread.....

steverules
U must hate Will then.

willRules
U must hate Will then.

I think I get on ok with everyone on these forums............except for you steve stick out tongue

Oh and Grey Fox sorry about the thread embarrasment

Tron
Originally posted by willRules
Use the search feature steve, there are like 20 of these threads roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's right.

Yeah u've never made the same mistake have u Will, so keep ur opinions to urself.

No need to get offensive, he only told you the truth.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.