All Star Superman vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
So who wins.

complexbrother
This is an execlent battle and afterwards the world would be in ruins, but my vote is for ...

http://www.zonanegativa.com/imagen/1107.jpg

All Star Superman.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by complexbrother
This is an execlent battle and afterwards the world would be in ruins, but my vote is for ...

All Star Superman.
please even i can push against 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand big grinbig grin

General Kon-El
What are All-Star Superman's feats and power levels? i know he is immune to Kryptonite now. But how are his other feats?

juggernaut66666
on that pic he pushes against 200 quintillion tons and he easily pics up a 500.0000 tons key he become soperfull that his cell can't stand it and they begin to die

Broly92
They team up and beat on Batman and Robin and Juggernaut66666 thanks

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Broly92
They team up and beat on Batman and Robin and Juggernaut66666 thanks
No need to thank smile

H. S. 6
All Star pwns him, easy. ermm

snoopdogg
Originally posted by General Kon-El
What are All-Star Superman's feats and power levels? i know he is immune to Kryptonite now. But how are his other feats? He armwrestled Atlas and Samson at the same time and broke their arms. Superman wasn't really even trying either cause he was whistling dixie during the match.

ZephroCarnelian
All Star Superman was the writers way of bringing back Pre-Crisis level Superman without ruining the storyline lol.

I think he's supposed to be basically invincible.

I mean - he's immune to Kryptonite.

AND he can share his invulnerability with other things too!!

grey fox
I read somewhere it actually took place in pre-crisis continuity....

Cosmic Cube
Isn't All-Star Superman sick, or something like that?

Cosmic Cube
What's the purpose of Kryptonite if Superman is immune to it? huh

Avalonofthewind
All Star Superman creates an anti superboy prime weapon and renders the kid powerless.

Super intelligence is back people!

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What's the purpose of Kryptonite if Superman is immune to it? huh

It's a separate continuity Cube. To this point, it's been more for fun than serious.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
on that pic he pushes against 200 quintillion tons and he easily pics up a 500.0000 tons key he become soperfull that his cell can't stand it and they begin to die
That's it. He got so powerful that his body can't withstand it, and he's dying.

I remembered that there was something wrong with him.

ZephroCarnelian
Super-genius.

That used to be one of the best things about pre-crisis comics.

The fact that he could smash planets, fly at a million times the speed of light and travel through time and dimensions usually meant nothing, cos the writers'd come up with a way for the bad guy to be unbeatable.

ie - the bad guy and Supes are from different universes and keep swapping places, or the bad guy is a ghost and so intangible, or the bad guy is Dracula and is therefore magical and Superman can't hurt him etc etc etc and so forth.

This way, it kept Superman (and the writers) on their toes, trying to come up with plans to defeat the bad guys.

I'm glad to see his super-genius back in working order!! big grin

bigbran
show me all the pics of supes lifting 200 quitillion tons

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by complexbrother

All Star Superman.
What is the shape of the thing he's holding up? If it's 200 quitillion tons something tells me it should be so dense that its gravitational pulls destroys whatever planet that's on.

bigbran
it looks like hes lifting a power pole.

ZephroCarnelian
It's a gigantic haydraulic press. smile

He's at STAR Labs and they're running tests on him since he had his long sundip.

He's pressing against the machine's maximum of 200 quintillion tons of pressure and the machine is busting.

bigbran
how can a human, reanact 200 quiltion tons, its impossible.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by bigbran
its comics its not supposed to seem real roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
its not?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fanboy
Wow you guy were actually posting in this.

Juntai
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Super-genius.

That used to be one of the best things about pre-crisis comics.

The fact that he could smash planets, fly at a million times the speed of light and travel through time and dimensions usually meant nothing, cos the writers'd come up with a way for the bad guy to be unbeatable.

ie - the bad guy and Supes are from different universes and keep swapping places, or the bad guy is a ghost and so intangible, or the bad guy is Dracula and is therefore magical and Superman can't hurt him etc etc etc and so forth.

This way, it kept Superman (and the writers) on their toes, trying to come up with plans to defeat the bad guys.

I'm glad to see his super-genius back in working order!! big grin Current post crisis Superman can do most all of that, it's just writers forget sometimes. But hey, he's done things like build an army of robots nearly as powerful as himself. I mean, look at a lot of his battle feats, like in one of the issues leading to the Crisis, in mid battle he was calculating a guys melting point, then in that JLA Classified, noticing illusions because of light refracting so many times within a given timeframe, then dispelling it with 18 terahertz of white sound .. that's all credible supergenius stuff..then he's stuff like...beyond lightspeed in multiples, 'crack a moon in half' punches.. all the way back to "Soul vision"...... Supes is pretty crazy as is post crisis.

Validus
Quintillion is either 10 to the 18th power or 10 to the 30th power so that feat might be more uber than we imagine. Considering Grant Morrison wrote, it could be the latter.

MattDay
Originally posted by bigbran

human? he's superman and also a kryptonian, not a human you doofus

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
Current post crisis Superman can do most all of that, it's just writers forget sometimes. But hey, he's done things like build an army of robots nearly as powerful as himself. I mean, look at a lot of his battle feats, like in one of the issues leading to the Crisis, in mid battle he was calculating a guys melting point, then in that JLA Classified, noticing illusions because of light refracting so many times within a given timeframe, then dispelling it with 18 terahertz of white sound .. that's all credible supergenius stuff..then he's stuff like...beyond lightspeed in multiples, 'crack a moon in half' punches.. all the way back to "Soul vision"...... Supes is pretty crazy as is post crisis.

Add Torquasm vo, a mental martial art that would even have precrisis characters scratching their heads.

Validus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Add Torquasm vo, a mental martial art that would even have precrisis characters scratching their heads.
Yeah but PC Supes once claimed to have control over gravity. bloogen

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Quintillion is either 10 to the 18th power or 10 to the 30th power so that feat might be more uber than we imagine. Considering Grant Morrison wrote, it could be the latter.

200 , 000,000,000,000,000,000 Tons

Damn ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.