Sonic The Hedehog=Chaos Returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roxiethehedge

RoseyTheRascal
Name: AMy Rose
Bio:Amy was once presented as being kind and sweet, and a good victim for holding hostage by her enemies. Her kind and caring nature seems to have given her the ability to talk almost anybody out of destruction, from robots to Shadow the Hedgehog.

Ever since Cream the Rabbit appeared in the series, she has become far more violent (perhaps maternal or sisterly instincts, since Cream is the youngest and weakest character in the series), and her skill with the Piko Piko hammer is feared by all, even her closest friends. However she is also extremely protective of her friends, and if any villain tries to harm them, they had better prepare for a good pounding. Sources of anger to her include insulting the love of her life, or worse, daring to suggest that Sonic the Hedgehog doesn't return her feelings.

Since Sonic Battle, some people believe Amy has a strong dislike for Rouge the Bat due to some of the dialogue between them. However in the more recent game, Shadow the Hedgehog, Amy and Rouge were able to hold a civil, if short, conversation. Amy likely views Rouge as an acquaintance rather than a friend.
Where You Live: Sunshine Hotel

http://www.cworange.net/themes/sonic/images/amy.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3f/I27.jpg

Roxiethehedge
Characters Taken:Chaos 0
Sonic
Amy
Cream
Tails
Knucles

Shalimar_fox
shadow also but did ush give you permission.

FG725
Um......you didnt even get permission but you posted in the permission thread you know you need permission hence why they have a permission thread What the f**k?

Quincy Archer
Hey fg, relax. It's not like this is unheard of.

FG725
I'm not pissed or anything I just don't get why someone posts in a permission thread and doesnt wait for permission.....

Ushgarak
Closed until permitted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.