Wolverine Origins#3 vs. Captain America???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
Has anyone been following the Wolverine Origins series? At the end of issue 3 Captain America appears and stops Logan from killing Nuke by tossing his shield at Logan's hand. Captain America then says "I don't know why you look so surprised, Logan....you've had this comin' for a long time. What do you think will happen in issue 4? On the cover for #4 there both really beat up and bloody. Cant wait...Oh yeah, the art sucks ><

Grimm22
I swear to god if Cap gets pwned I will be so mad, just because they cant have wolverine lose in his own book apparently miffed:

Mr.V
edit your post, its a spoiler my friend. quick before you upset someone

Black Adam
so is this a match or a discussion topic?

EvilTyrant
I guess a match, if I say otherwise my post might get canned, but i'm fairly new all this, just wanted opinions.

Validus
Right. Good cover at least. jockey

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Wolverine/Origins4.jpg

King KAM
Originally posted by Validus
Right. Good cover at least. jockey

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Wolverine/Origins4.jpg cap took that punks sword! hahahahaha.....i love that guy

Grimm22
Cap is gonna put Logan in his place cool

Seriously all this serious has shown is that Wolverine is a scumbag no expression

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22

Seriously all this serious has shown is that Wolverine is a scumbag no expression yeah.... and the art makes him look like a douche.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
yeah.... and the art makes him look like a douche.

Yeah it does stick out tongue

Then again I hated the last page where Cap had big puppy eyes What the f**k?

grey fox
I though Wolvie was stabbing himself at first....

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
I though Wolvie was stabbing himself at first.... sadly i did too....

srankmissingnin
Even though he shouldnt Cap will win. He beats everyone.

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Even though he shouldnt Cap will win. He beats everyone.

Why shouldnt he What the f**k?

srankmissingnin
Why shouldnt he What the f**k?

... because Wolverine is more or less is equal in every single aspect AND he has a healing factor. Captain America might as well throw water ballons at Wolverine, it will do about as much damage as his punches will.

Grimm22
... because Wolverine is more or less is equal in every single aspect AND he has a healing factor. Captain America might as well throw water ballons at Wolverine, it will do about as much damage as his punches will.

Wow you dont get much more fanboyish than that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
Except for this

Seriously all this serious has shown is that Wolverine is a scumbag no expression

srankmissingnin
Wow you dont get much more fanboyish than that roll eyes (sarcastic)

*sigh*

And the broken record keeps spinning...

You're utter disdain and lack of knowledge concerning Wolverine has been brought to light in almost thread you post in. Do we need to continue this? I'd rather not embarrass you.

Grimm22
*sigh*

And the broken record keeps spinning...

You're utter disdain and lack of knowledge concerning Wolverine has been brought to light in almost thread you post in. Do we need to continue this? I'd rather not embarrass you.

Oh you've already embarressed yourself wink

Oh im a broken record What the f**k?

Considering that all I ever hear from you is that Wolverine can beat nearly anyone. Heck you even said that Wolverine might have a chance against Wonder Woman

Mr.V
Everyone has a chance, no matter how small no expression stick out tongue

srankmissingnin

Considering that all I ever hear from you is that Wolverine can beat nearly anyone. Heck you even said that Wolverine might have a chance against Wonder Woman

Yeah, pretty sure that I didn't - Unless you are talking about when I was discrediting Slade's fight with WW... in which case what I said was a 100% accurate.

You've arleady admitted you don't know much about Wolverine and yet you still post in Wolverine vs. matches. You are a troll my friend. Why don't you just go back to reading Punisher 16, I'm sure its the only Wolverine appearance you own.

Grimm22
Yeah, pretty sure that I didn't - Unless you are talking about when I was discrediting Slade's fight with WW... in which case what I said was a 100% accurate.

You've arleady admitted you don't know much about Wolverine and yet you still post in Wolverine vs. matches. You are a troll my friend. Why don't you just go back to reading Punisher 16, I'm sure its the only Wolverine appearance you own.

Um no actually, I dont read punisher What the f**k?

Considering that I read Origins and his solo book as well as Astonishing X-men, I do read wolverine books wink

Oh and its not as much that I am underestimating wolverine is that you are underestimating Cap. big grin

Broly92
No Wolverine wins but ofcourse it a even battle unil cap is tired

srankmissingnin
Oh and its not as much that I am underestimating wolverine is that you are underestimating Cap. big grin

My very first post on this forum (way back when) included two scans. One was the now popular scan of Cap benching 2000lbs some odd pounds, and the second was of Cap fighting Baron Zemo where he flat out stated he was a master of every form of hand to hand combat (which spawned a debated on the definition of proficient.) My knowledge of Cap is almost as indepth as my knowledge of Wolverine.

Captain America, a character whos max strength is around two tons couldn't possible hope to overwhelm Wolverine's healing factor while out lasting him in a fight. Even if Wolverine didn't have his healing factor a fight between himself and Captain America would be pretty much a clean split. This fight is a mismatch how anyone could fail to see that is beyond me.

batdude123

Wolverine SHOULD win, but I don't know who is going to win in the comic book.

batdude123
My very first post on this forum (way back when) included two scans. One was the now popular scan of Cap benching 2000lbs some odd pounds, and the second was of Cap fighting Baron Zemo where he flat out stated he was a master of every form of hand to hand combat (which spawned a debated on the definition of proficient.) My knowledge of Cap is almost as indepth as my knowledge of Wolverine.

Captain America, a character whos max strength is around two tons couldn't possible hope to overwhelm Wolverine's healing factor while out lasting him in a fight. Even if Wolverine didn't have his healing factor a fight between himself and Captain America would be pretty much a clean split. This fight is a mismatch how anyone could fail to see that is beyond me.

Agreed. thumb up

Soljer
Indeed. While I personally believe Captain America to be the better fighter, and about equal in all respects physically, there is just no way he could hope to keep up with Wolverine's healing factor. Nor does Captain America have a reliable way of putting him down without taking the healing factor into account (like; suffocation, drowning, DEATH...matter manipulation?)

If Wolverine didn't have a healing factor, I would say that Captain America would win the majority by one or two (6-7/10), but with it...I don't see how Cap will win.

Even if he did kick Rune King Thor in the face :-P.

Grimm22

You make a good point erm

That goddamn healing factor miffed

Still as Ed Brubaker put it, Cap is smart enougth to know that he isnt going to beat Wolverine just by punching him or what not.

So if the comic is being well written we wont see Cap knocking Wolverine out with a punch because that would just be stupid

capt it up
You make a good point erm

That goddamn healing factor miffed

Still as Ed Brubaker put it, Cap is smart enougth to know that he isnt going to beat Wolverine just by punching him or what not.

So if the comic is being well written we wont see Cap knocking Wolverine out with a punch because that would just be stupid
capt won't be knocking out wolverine period.

H. S. 6

Agreed. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.