A clone unit attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
This is a run the gaunlet thread realy and it doesnt break the rules because REX said that you are aloud to make reasonable threads with more than 3 vs 3. Now this is a unit of troops with 200 clone troopers, 50 clone assasins, 30 jet troopers, 19 ARCs and 1 Galactic Marine, a total of 300 troops. They infiltrate a HUGE building with 7 floors. Every time a trooper dies they are dead. when the unit defeats one area of enemies, they rest there for 24 hours to heal and etc..
1st floor: 200 plain battle droids lead by a Magnagaurd
2nd floor: 100 SPD lead by 3 magnaguards
3rd floor: 30 destroyer driods lead by 7 magnaguards
4th floor: 100 battle droids, 50 SPDs, 20 droidiekas, and 10 Magnaguards
5th floor: 60 droidiekas and 14 Magnaguards
6th floor: 150 SPDs, 30 droideikas, 20 Magnaguards
7th floor: 200 SPDs, 50 droidekas, 35 Magnaguards
where do they fall

DePWNZOR
Floor 3 PWNS them.

Null ARC Avis
the emp gernades? thermal detenators? those will pwn droideikas.

Captain REX
Nope, Floor 3 pwns them all. They're not going to be using thermal detonators or EMPs if the fighting space is too small (detonators would blow them up too, and the EMPs would deactivate their own guns and helmets) and the range too close, and their guns are useless against the Droidekas. The Magnaguards can block blaster fire with their staffs, as well, and can take quite a few hits before going down.

Also including any casualties from the previously floors...

And if not on Floor 3, DEFINITELY on Floor 4.

Null ARC Avis
i said it is a HUGE building. enormous. more than enough room.

Captain REX
Then maybe. Thermal detonators really are overkill, I must point out...

So three hundred troopers are just going to be hurling grenades at their foes? Sounds like a boring battle.

Null ARC Avis
without blowing the ground out from underneath there feet. Sure a few at a time wont destroy the building but 100, 300? they will all die.

Captain REX
Exactly. So Floor 3 or Floor 4 it is.

Null ARC Avis
Floor 3 only has 37 enemies. there should still be over 250 troops alive. that is easily enough to blow through DDs with TD and powerful weapons. 4 , though will probably be there end.

Captain REX
The Average Joe Clonetrooper isn't worth much against a shielded destroyer droid. The ones in the Geonosis arena were, for some reason, not shielded. blink

And Magnaguards are made to go head-to-head with Jedi. They'd take out a great deal of clones.

That being said, they'd obtain a great many casualties on Floor 3, and get finished off on Floor 4.

Darth Martin
3 or 4.

Tangible God
Magnificent contribution, Martin.

Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
Every time a trooper dies they are dead. Lol. A keen mind I detect.

Enyalus
I put them down as being finished at floor 3, as well. Too many casualties on floor 2 with those SBDs.

truejedi
i'd put them out at floor four. They might get through floor three by sheer numbers, but it would decimate their ranks, giving them no shot at winning on floor 4.

Elite Hunter
This is a good as thread as any to bash Karen Traviss more about the 3,00,000 clones in the CW. I was watching the new series last night and Grievous is attacking a medical base that is housing 60,000 clone troops that are injured that is 2% of the enitre army(before the cw begins?) and some of them are in serious condition. How in the hell does she think they is 3 million (including injured troops and non ground units)can save thousands of planets when a single medical base not even close to the size of a planet houses 2% of their numbers.

Darth_Glentract
Because there were cases when ten or twenty clones would go to a planet and raise a 10,000 person Militia, like in the battle of Praestlyn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.