The Disciple vs Abdiel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
It's the two Top Angels from Spawn:

The Disciple

Heaven First's and Greatest Warrior, from the Spawn continuum. He recently ripped Spawn to pieces in the Dead Zone like he was a peice of paper, and he will fight Spawn in issue # 160 coming soon.

Abdiel

From curse of the Spawn, God's first creation. Equipped with a sword that is capable of slaying even immortals. Was bamboozled by Malebolgia into defying God, and therefore recieving banishment to Hell. He was sent to assassinate Malebolgia, and would have easily done so, if not for the command to abort mission last second. He easily defeated Lilith, and every demon in the 8th Level of Hell was terrified of him.

Which of God's "First Angels" deserves the true claim as Heaven's Greatest Warrior ???? Bloodlust is ON !

Lord Urizen
Sorry, here's Disciple

lilnutta12
desciple kills him jus by breathing

Mider
what feats on panal does deciple have?

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Mider
what feats on panal does deciple have?

I think he ripped Spawn's face off at one point but i'm not sure.

Takion
Disciple is heavens first and GREATEST warrior, So image's version of Micheal probably doesn't have a good chance.

Mider
if it was second age spawn id be impressed but if it was third age in the negative zone then im not

Jesse7
I think of The disciple as image's portrayal of Michael.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Jesse7
I think of The disciple as image's portrayal of Michael.

So do I. wink

And Mider, you are right. Ripping 3rd Age Spawn to shreds in the Dead Zone where Spawn is powerless is no big deal. Violator could have done that if Spawn was powerless.

However, he IS Heaven's first and greatest warrior, he may be even more powerful than Mammon and Zera. He is definately way more powerful than Angela or any Redeemer. We won't know all his might for sure until Spawn issue # 160.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.