Floronic Man versus Animal Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Private Pion
Floronic Man: Superhumanly endurant and strong (not too impressive), able to take partial shapeshifting to plant like effects. For example, he can release spores which slice peoples lungs, or become spikey or huge etc. Control over plants.

Animal Man: Can gain the abilites of any animal. Control over animals.

Fight takes place in a jungle, with plenty of animals.

Who wins?

grey fox
Animal man takes on the digestive abilities of a shark and eats the poor bastard.

Private Pion
I don't think that'd work. Floronic man has survived being turned into splinters. What happens if he makes himself insanely poisonous after Buddy eats him?

grey fox
Originally posted by Private Pion
I don't think that'd work. Floronic man has survived being turned into splinters. What happens if he makes himself insanely poisonous after Buddy eats him?

Then buddy just changes his digestive system again.

Private Pion
Into what? I'm pretty sure the poison of all plants are better than the digestive systems of animals.

I do love Buddy, he's one of my favorite heroes, but still, Floronic Man almost killed everyone on Earth in his debut.

grey fox
Originally posted by Private Pion
Into what? I'm pretty sure the poison of all plants are better than the digestive systems of animals.

I do love Buddy, he's one of my favorite heroes, but still, Floronic Man almost killed everyone on Earth in his debut.

An ameoba .

Private Pion
...Dude, ameobas have very unimpressive digestive systems.

Whittdawg92
I'm on plantman's side.

Private Pion
Ba-dump.

Mider
well im not an animal expert i dont know what animal could possible servive sertain plant poisions and what not.

Private Pion
Although I'm fairly certain Animal Man wouldn't eat him anyway.

I'm sure it would be a long fight, where one uses one power, then another uses one which trumps that, then the other trumps that, and so on.

Mider
good thread though

Private Pion
*Boink.*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.