The Sit Back Saturday Chat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
What's new, crew?

Just hangin out at home right now. Decided to come talk to you. So what's up?

I'm a little pissed about how it keeps bringing me back to my damn post after I post something. It means a lot of unnessisary clicking. sad

Hmm. . . fun new smiles, too I see.

yerssot
the sky...the birds...clouths...

ToMacco
Whatever, dude.

yerssot
sweet laughing out loud

mah
at home, sober, To?

ToMacco
I won't be sober for much longer. I've got places to go, people to see, alcohol to consume.

Ushgarak
I am lounging around in my semi-lit room, vaguely watching 'Medal of Honour' which is on the telly right now.

I probably should be working... but I'm not so... (sighs deeply)

yerssot
for a minute I could have sworn you wrote "but I'm not so high"...

say Raz, if you're going to have your eyes done, book an extra seat for me, will ya?

ToMacco
Ush, why in god's name are you working?

Ushgarak
Well, I'm NOT working, which is the thing., but I haven't written anywhere near enough this summer as I should have done, and that ***** of an editor at Peninsula didn't even read my submission due to some mix-up with postage... it's not been a good time of the year. I never do well in summer.

ToMacco
You need to unwind. You should go to a lake somewhere and get a tan.

Ushgarak
Ah, I don't travel well. I don't tan well either. My Dad is having some more skin cancers cut off him soon as well; kind of puts you off sunbathing.

ToMacco
I guess so. Besides, you don't have any lakes near you?

Ushgarak
There's one at Danbury; that's rather nice, actually. Still, it was pissing down today...

ToMacco
Minnesota is called "The Land of 10,000 Lakes". When actually we have over 17,000 lakes.

Ushgarak
We have a Lake District in the UK... that's quite a walk, though. I don't think we'd fit that many in.

ToMacco
walking sucks, anyway.

I have to walk and stand all day at work. . . on a cement floor.

Ushgarak
Makes you wonder why we bothered growing up really, doesn't it?

yerssot
you can always stop time...

ToMacco
I'm still a kid at heart, no doubt about it.

Ushgarak
Sigh... nothing for it, then. I'll have to turn evil and launch a campaign to destroy the world. You are all welcome to partake in my vast supervillain's harem first.

ToMacco
You are not Dr. Evil.

Ushgarak
How come he gets all the fun?

ToMacco
That's just the way it goes.

Ushgarak
Well, I'm pretty darn sick of THAT...

Time to hatch a new plan.

ToMacco
Good luck, and be careful.

yerssot
Ush... are you poundering what I'm poundering?

Ushgarak
You just way what you want to say, yerss... I'm not sure what you are getting at!

yerssot
well, pretty easy...

if we take that giant orange bolb there and put it next to the yellow curved sword-look a like and THAN take five of those round green/red thingies and you put them in a basket...

you get an explosive device which is LETHAL to almost everyone...except the inventor and his trusty sidekicks of course.

They call this device... a fruitbasket... with that, I plan to take over the world!

Ushgarak
I dont see where the harem comes in.

yerssot
ah, little does the earthling knows I will make hundreds of these...fruitbaskets and send them to EVERY house there is, from America to Australia! Not just one, but every day of the week... for 7 years... that way the little children will revolt against their parents,... ofcourse they'll need a strong leader, one of their size, I might add, and that person is me!

You see, Ush-ie, my plan can not fail

Ushgarak
Sounds very boring. You have no imagination for world domination. You don;t even have an undersea volcano. With the harem!

yerssot
Excuse me for interrumpting doctor evil, but my associate *points to Pinkie who's fitting an entire banana in his mouth* and I don't share your ideas.
World domination shouldn't be about being interesting and about volcanos and things like that...

Besides... I've beaten you! I controlled the world once!

mah
I'm with ush here, get a harem and I'll support you

yerssot
The advantage about not having the balls for a job, is that you don't have to think about them all the time...

Ushgarak
Ah, you are yesterday's man, yerss. No-one cares.

Anyone with me gets a free holiday in the lovely beaches around the volcano rim and free Harem access!

yerssot
to hell with my plan! I support Ush from now on! big grin

mah
ush is obviously the man to support here.
in one amazing move you got all the support for world domination back.

Ushgarak
All you have to do is support my world domination bid and at no point accidentally let the plan slip to the good guys. Even if they appear to have been captured with no hope of escape.

yerssot
*takes notes*
got it!

heck! I can't resist it!
Boys in puberty huh? Yeah! that last part really changed things... I mean... FREE volcano sightseeing! WOW! When do we go?

Ushgarak
Errr... maybe I don't want you to come...

yerssot
But...but... I supported your evil plan! You must take me to that volcano!

Ushgarak
Ok, my slightly disturbing sidekick... hang on. You aren't on some terrible vendetta against all things female, are you?

yerssot
*hides gun behind back*
errr... hmmm... errr...
*starts to sweat*
ye...no... no ...not that I know off...

LaurenE147
Is the BBC the only network in Britain?

DJ Velocity
No, we have:

BBC1
BBC2
ITV
C4
C5

And loads of shit on digital too.

Ush: have you had any books published?

yerssot
well, BBC1 and BBC2 is the only one available in other countries mesa thinks

Ushgarak
Nope, I haven't.

yerssot
how many books have you already finished?

LaurenE147
I don't think you're talking to me, but I have read an uncountable number of books. When I was younger I read almost all of the Babysitter's Club books.

yerssot
you're right, but thanks for sharing...

I read a lot, but I don't know which books anymore...having one of my black-outs again I think

keokiswahine
books? what are books? too much internet

yerssot
books are microscopic lifeforms that life inside you

LaurenE147
TV is to the 50s-90s what radio was to the 00s-40s was to all of the decades before that

yerssot
radio in '00??

LaurenE147
oh yeah. It wasn't there before. Well, movies were

yerssot
nice train indeed wink

Gundark
Ush-ie ? Please don't ever post that again. I'm still trying to digest An-ie and it won't stay down.

Undersea volcano, eh ? Do you have a control center with lots of blinking lights ?

yerssot
Ush-ie as in reference to Pinkie, as I was acting like "The Brain"

Gundark
Sorry.

yerssot
sorry? I wasn't shooting you gundark, I was just saving my skin stick out tongue

Gundark
I'm sure Ush will have a roomy, comfortable control chair with lots of hidden buttons that operate trap doors in order to dispose with unwanted guests.

Ushgarak
Well, OBVIOUSLY. The undersea volcano is useless without the big control panel.

Yerss, two finished, but nothing any good for publishing.

Gundark
So what kind of defense system is around the volcano ?

Ushgarak
Automated shark cannons.

mah
sounds like an idea for Jaws 5

Gundark
No Jaws 5, thank you.

Sounds like a good defense system. So what is the preferred method for dealing with the "good guy who penetrates the defense in order to destroy you" ?

Ushgarak
Well, I was hoping that if Edna's magic detects them then we could hand them over to you, Gundy dear!

Gundark
*rubs hands gleefully together*

Excellent.

Ushgarak
Anyone else volunteering for a job? You have any ideas, Lauren?

mah
now that you've asked her for suggestions, I'm positive Mel Gibson will enter your plans soon. stick out tongue

is there an available position for the stupid guard with weapon and keys easily accesible for all -job?

yerssot
you're planning to knock him down?

Ushgarak
Tell you what, Mah, I can put you in CHARGE of those guys, if you want.

mah
yahoo! I'm the king of the world! well, almost, thanks for the job anyways.

finti

mah
wouldn't want that either, not that fond of fish smile

finti
aqua man big grin

mah
same to you!

finti
we deal in oil not fish wink

yerssot
a new super hero is born!

LaurenE147
I'll be the second in command, thank you very much. Either that or the waitress

And I would never bring Mel Gibson into a volcano. The sulfuric acid might ruin his face.

Ushgarak
Second in command? Blimey, you might have to fight that one out with queeq. Maybe I should have a board of VPs.

yerssot
what's phinney than? third in command?

finti
higher than you on the food chain, thats all you have to worry about Yersie

Gundark
What are you going to do with Raz ?

finti
evil face evil face

You say you want a revolution
Well you know
we all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be alright
Alright Alright" - The Beatles
evil face evil face

Gundark
Well its about time. You've been slacking off in the music department, viking boy ! smokin'

finti
me ? NOOOOO stick out tongue

Gundark
Were you on holiday ?

finti
yes I have been on a little trip... to the middle of nowhere, only thing the middle was along the coast sad sucked

Gundark
So what did you do ? Go sight-seeing ?

finti
no I went re-adeing big grin .
Nothing to see
but the blue of the sea

Gundark
Well it sounds pretty. Did Live have fun ?

finti
she got spoiled so Yes she had fun allright

Gundark
Thats daddy's girl ! So when are you and Monika going for round 2 ?

finti
he he.... not

Gundark
Oh come on ! Live needs a baby brother. Finti Jr.

finti
no she doesnt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.