The Harry Potter prequel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madacapa
Here is a rumor I just heard. JK Rowlings is planning on writing a prequel to her seven volume Harry Potter series. I do not know if it will be seven books. I hope she does it. She probably needs the money.

d-fly_girl008
i don't think i would buy it, cause wouldn't that ruin the 7th book???

hpfanizzledizzl
One would assure it would come out AFTER the seventh book. But even if it did, a prequel wouldn't ruin the story. A prequel tells you what happened BEFORE the story. Therefore ruining nothing other than the series. The Star Wars prequels did that to Lucas.

d-fly_girl008
o i was thinking of something different, not a prequel...

hpfanizzledizzl
You mean a sequel?

d-fly_girl008
no, like a ummmm let it come to me...

a preveiw!!! that's it!!!

hpfanizzledizzl
ah. Well, I'm sure we'll have a little omnious insight to book 7. Nothing revealing though.

Esaul
Rowling wouldn't reveal anything at all. She is too mysterious.

hpfanizzledizzl
Originally posted by Esaul
Rowling wouldn't reveal anything at all. She is too mysterious.

Nothing specific. Stuff like, Someone will die, and it won't be as long as OotP

Esaul
I missed that. It won't be as long as OOTP? SERIOUSLY? sad

hpfanizzledizzl
Sadly.

Esaul
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Icicle
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
i don't think i would buy it, cause wouldn't that ruin the 7th book???

Wouldn't she write it after the 7th book? it's a prequel to the series, not the seventh book smile

If she write a prequel, i'll definitly read it. I'd love to read about doumbledor and his years at Hogwarts, or mabe about James and Lilly or something like that.

furry1019
Well, it would probably be like a full explanation of voldemort maybe. Like the full picture from wat we saw in the pensive from HBP

hpfanizzledizzl
OR maybe it'd be the events of the first war. The sacrifices/deaths/love/hate/betrayal/trust/deaths/voldys/lackofmoney/death/pain/ and death.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Madacapa
She probably needs the money.

THAT has to be THE funniest AND stupidest thing I ever heard laughing

Icicle
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
THAT has to be THE funniest AND stupidest thing I ever heard laughing

LOL I agree! I mean she's richer then the Queen! Happy Dance

Prince Nauj
Pich Posh I dont believe it

Crazy Aunt ;)
Don't believe what? That she's richer than the queen, or that she's righting a prequel? LoL! Sorry I'm so
$+UP!D ( < that means "stupid" it doesn't look as good as I thought it would)

Opaleye92
I think a prequel would be awesome! yes I don't want the HP series to end, it will be so sad! no expression I think it would be cool if she wrote Hogwarts, A History like she did with Quidditch through the Ages, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! happy

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Madacapa
She probably needs the money.

You, friend, are utterly wrong.

It's estimated that she has around 1 billion dollars to her name.

jahunt06
I agree. Two years ago she was listed under Forbe Magazine's new Billionaires. She does not need any money. She does not live the luxurious lifestyle that most do. I mean, she says her home is her most precious posession. Most rich b*#$$'s would say "My 50 million dollar Conflict Diamond Jewelery set"

APIECEOFME
As much as some fans would love for this rumor to be true, I don't ever see it happening. She has said that after the 7th book she may write a HP encyclopedia for charity, but nothing more.

div
shes said shes fed up with harry potter before...i think although she'l be sad to finish the serious...she will be glad to see the end of harry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.