The Unholy Alliance Tour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nick1811
anyone going to this (either UK or USA)?

for those of you who dont know about it, its Slayer, In Flames/Mastodon (depending on UK or USA respectively), Lamb of God, Children of Bodom and Thine Eyes Bleed, all playing on a the same tour.

im goin on the 20th november in London.

NoRemorse

Scythe
I'm so there, at the Long Beach location. Also, In Flames is on tour with GWAR no?

guitar dude 69
im goin to the brixton acadamy dates and im gonna die in my first wall of death

nick1811
Originally posted by guitar dude 69
im goin to the brixton acadamy dates and im gonna die in my first wall of death

lol, i was watching some videos of the unholy alliance so far over in america and the pits look like a war zone...

are you going to both brixton academy dates? i would do that but i dont have the money.

tabby999
i'd go for In Flames or Mastadon but thats about it. i appreciate Slayer but kerry kings a homophobic redneck...

guitar dude 69
if i get enough money i can go to the other date on the monday

The Pict
i went to the hatebreed/mastadon/slayer/slipknot one 2 years back. fantastic.

papabeard
Mastodon are the Bogs Dollocks

tabby999
Originally posted by The Pict
i went to the hatebreed/mastadon/slayer/slipknot one 2 years back. fantastic.

now THAT I'd go to

The Pict
Originally posted by tabby999
now THAT I'd go to

Slipknot owned the whole show, best concert i have been to

tabby999
i've seen em once and dispite terrible sound (from the mixer) they saved the day. and Hatebreed are always solid as hell

R.F.
I didn't hear about it until it had already passed by me. I would have gone if I had known about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.