good guys lose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
which movies would u want the good guy to lose ?

ive always wanted to see MR myagi get his butt kicked. doesnt make sense he always wins and he moves so damn slow.

diabloman
in batman forever when riddler and 2 face had batman down on the ground. 2 face was about to shoot him and riddler said dont kill him. 2 face should have shot him while he had the chance of killing batman.

Wolfie
I like the good guys to lose in slasher/killer movies.

cottonmouth54
Are you people all right cuz the good guys usually win so don't bet on it

cottonmouth54
except dr. evil

diabloman
Originally posted by cottonmouth54
Are you people all right cuz the good guys usually win so don't bet on it in the movie phonebooth the bad guy got away the sniper . they never found out who it was. they thought it was the pizza guy.

systemshock2
From the movie "Heat", I've always wanted De Niro's character to escape at the end. His was such a fascinating character, to the point that I wanted the good guy (Pacino) to lose.

Wolfie
Are you people all right cuz the good guys usually win so don't bet on it
We're talking about the few instances where the bad guy wins, Se7en for example.

except dr. evil
Dr. Evil never won. Austin Powers always foiled his plots.

Bloigen
End Of Days.

Satan practically wins.

SnakeEyes
Revenge of the Sith.

darthivader

Myth
Signs - I thought the movie should have ended when the lights went out in the basement. That would have been awesome. *lights go out, you hear aliens break in, screaming and fighting sounds, silence, credits* smile

I liked it anyway though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.