Berry????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sea King
this is stright from dc

who is this flash could it be berry back from beyond??

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=5438

Black Adam
what makes you think it can be Barry?

personally I think it's going to be Bart.

Sea King
Originally posted by Black Adam
what makes you think it can be Barry?

personally I think it's going to be Bart.

the way the picture looks.

to me it looks like hes comeing from some sort of other plain or something to that effect

DigiMark007
I think it's Berry....the Fruitiest Man Alive! Or is that Fastest.....?

confused

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Sea King
this is stright from dc

who is this flash could it be berry back from beyond??

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=5438

laughing "Berry" laughing jajjajajajajajajja blue "berry" flash?LOL

I think is neither, If u read Infinite Crisis, Wally sacrificed himslef or whatever, Kid Flash lost his powers, I think the whole speed force is gone, Jay Garrick was the fastes man alive after Infinite Crisis.

Black Adam
the way the picture looks.

to me it looks like hes comeing from some sort of other plain or something to that effect

looks like your standard Flash pose of Run real fast with electric flashes following behind you.

Bart would make the most sense. Either that or it's still wally.

Sea King
Originally posted by DigiMark007

confused

i belive its the Fruitiest laughing

but realy do you honestly belive its berry to??

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by DigiMark007

confused laughing damn u beat me to it. Regardless, the issue with the new Flash is gonna be a "sweet" issue.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Darth Vicious

I think is neither, If u read Infinite Crisis, Wally sacrificed himslef or whatever, Kid Flash lost his powers, I think the whole speed force is gone, Jay Garrick was the fastes man alive after Infinite Crisis.

somehow I doubt it's gone for good.

wouldn't be much of flash book if Jay was the only guy around and is only able to reach Mach 1

and wally is still alive.

Sea King
Originally posted by Darth Vicious

yes i know i have that book but thats not what im saying.

i think berry can come back now because he never realy died. he was just sucked into the speed force and if he came back then they could say sence he was in the speed force for so long he absourbed some of it so now that its destroyed he can still ues it or something like that.

Validus
It's been stated in interviews that Barry won't be coming back.

Sea King
to me thats a littel gay. wallys had his powers sence was kid he was kool but he already got a long time as the flash longer then berry.
cause berry got his powers as an adult and he never reached his full power.

(jay even got his powers as an adult so he may have been in comics longer but wally still had his powers longer.)

so what im saying is i like wally but hes had the title of flash long enough and so has jay. Berry should get his chance to be at full power.

Validus
Wally isn't going to be Flash either. Bart is.

Barry was the Flash longer than anyone. 1956-1985. Trust me, he's had his time.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Validus

kind of sad to see Wally go

but yeah Barry has had his time.

time to see what Bart can do as the flash.

Blair Wind
I think bringing him back would cheapen him as a hero. He paid the ultimate price as one of the greatest heros ever. Let him rest in peace....
besides that, has he helped Wally the three times he was supposed to? (that was Barry right?)

Black Adam
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I think bringing him back would cheapen him as a hero. He paid the ultimate price as one of the greatest heros ever. Let him rest in peace....
besides that, has he helped Wally the three times he was supposed to? (that was Barry right?)

with the specter and the helping out with Prof.zoom thats two.

Helping out with SPB could be counted as # 3

Validus
The third time was IC #4 even though I think thats cheap. Wally was already gone when Barry, Johnny and Max Mercury popped out.

Blair Wind
wait it could be or it the official third time?
I thought his last one would be more.....meaningful

Sea King

comic series length is not what i ment i mean he started as an adult and wally started as a kid.

but in away i agree with the eirler post were it says it would cheapen his char

bart would be a nice change

Validus
wait it could be or it the official third time?
I thought his last one would be more.....meaningful

It was meaningful....to Bart. no expression

Validus
comic series length is not what i ment i mean he started as an adult and wally started as a kid.

Don't you think thats nitpicky? Regardless of when he got his powers he was still in the spotlight longer than anyone.

Blair Wind
and I meant.....to wally no expression

Sea King

but in away i agree with the eirler post were it says it would cheapen his char

bart would be a nice change

but then again they would have to find some crazy way to bring back the speed force

Black Adam
It was meaningful....to Bart. no expression

maybe it happened off screen when wally and everyone else disappeared smile

wait that's even worse...... sad

Validus
but then again they would have to find some crazy way to bring back the speed force
Speed Force isn't gone. The say it's going to be more important than ever.

Answers will come this week anyway. I'm really looking forward to Flash #1.

Sea King
Speed Force isn't gone. The say it's going to be more important than ever.

Answers will come this week anyway. I'm really looking forward to Flash #1.

all ok then i cant wait either because i was under the inpression that it was gone because of ic but if its not then who konws what will happen

Validus
Well it wouldn't make sense for it to be gone since it comes from the Source and governs all kinetic energy in the universe. I would guess they all just lost their connection to it. I just hope we don't have to wait forever to find out what happened to Wally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.