You know what I hate about boys?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
You give them the slightest bit of attention and they fawn all over you. And especially those whom you DON'T want that kind of attention from! mad erm

The Pict
(hmm, im a boy. punkyhermy is talking about boys. she is giving me attention. YAY!!)

Bloigen
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Their Vaginas.

no expression

NoRemorse
It's the exact same with girls.
It's all generalized though.

TOH
You give them the slightest bit of attention and they fawn all over you. And especially those whom you DON'T want that kind of attention from! mad erm
We can't help it..we're just like dogs, you know... erm

The Pict
Originally posted by TOH
We can't help it..we're just like dogs, you know... erm

i don't hump people's legs.

Bloigen
Originally posted by The Pict

What the f**k?

Why not?

TOH
but I do... droolio

NoRemorse

I do big grin

silver_tears
I do no expression

Bloigen
BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME!

I now declare you all, leg humpers.

You may now hump the leg.

RogerRamjet

yeah..i know how you feel...lord..sometimes i curse my sexyness...

Punkyhermy
no expression

Captain REX
Attention is something I enjoy. I'm an attentionwhore. I can't help it.

Bloigen
no expression

I eat rocks. tongue_ss

The Pict
Originally posted by Bloigen
What the f**k?

Why not?

where im from thats looked down on.

Scythe
Coming from the women who wears a mini-skirt and a tube top, then says, "I don't want the attention, teehee."

Bloigen
where im from thats looked down on.

I live fairly near you. eek!

Noa
sounds like some ppl in here need some therapy. big grin

LethalFemme

Who are you telling? Have you ever just been polite and they think you like them? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Pict
I live fairly near you. eek!

WOW!!!! GEE WHIZZ!! eek!
you get away with leg-humping in england??

Bloigen
WOW!!!! GEE WHIZZ!! eek!
you get away with leg-humping in england??

I live in Glasgow. no expression

The Pict
I live in Glasgow. no expression

embarrasment i was just messin.

Noa
I do believe that sort of behavior can get you in undesirable situation where I come from. :/

Bloigen
embarrasment i was just messin.

You better be missy.

Arachnoidfreak
hump

leghump

Punkyhermy
no expression

The Pict
You better be missy.

mad DON'T call me missy, miss or M'am. but not missy.

RogerRamjet
welcome to the machine http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/nanasex.gif

redcaped
We're friends...right?!

Drunken Jesus
You give them the slightest bit of attention and they fawn all over you. And especially those whom you DON'T want that kind of attention from! mad erm naughty

NineCoronas
You give them the slightest bit of attention and they fawn all over you. And especially those whom you DON'T want that kind of attention from! mad erm Don't lead them on then.

Mr. Bacon
it can be the same way with girls

The Pict
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Don't lead them on then.

......she didn't say she was leading them on, dude.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Don't lead them on then.
I didn't concsiously lead them on...no expressionBut I must have obliviously done something....sad

Drunken Jesus
I take it as every girl wants me shifty

Punkyhermy
no expression

silver_tears
And with that attitude why wouldn't they.......dodgy

Drunken Jesus
Exactly.

bigbran
they have penises! mad erm
jeleous?

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by silver_tears
And with that attitude why wouldn't they.......dodgy
wait...what do you mean. Elaborate. confused

Mr. Bacon
wait...what do you mean. Elaborate. confused
i tihnk she meant Dj's comment

Drunken Jesus
I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
and after all
you're my wonderwall

Drunken Jesus
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i tihnk she meant Dj's comment you can call me Jesus

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i tihnk she meant Dj's comment

ohh...yeah...that makes sense...

no expression

Pink Maynard
You give them the slightest bit of attention and they fawn all over you. And especially those whom you DON'T want that kind of attention from! mad erm Awe...i love you

Punkyhermy
no expression

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
Awe...i love you

Exhibit A

Punkyhermy
What the f**k?

Pink Maynard
*dancingman off stage*

A.J
blink

burn boys burn miffed

Valharu
You give them the slightest bit of attention and they fawn all over you. And especially those whom you DON'T want that kind of attention from! mad erm Because you are Gods gift to the male species.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lillith_MacBeth
You give them the slightest bit of attention and they fawn all over you. And especially those whom you DON'T want that kind of attention from! mad erm actually I don't even need to give them attention............they think that just because I LOOK gothic that means that I'm easy....................and they aren't even cute.......mainly the stick figures on the wrestling team disgust and they REALLY started bugging me when they found out about my boyfriend.............I just don't like them and they always ask to go out with me disgust

Penelope
Yes its true, boys are complete idiots.

Council#13

Hmmmm I was thinking more along the lines of:

Punkyhermy: I'm so jealous. They're superior to us in everyway.

Strange. no expression

Dawson
Don't you just love sexism? no expression

Kai Lein
I would find this funny if it werent true, but, i dont care much for... well.... caring no expression

Council#13
Originally posted by Dawson
Don't you just love sexism? no expression

Yeah, it's a great religon no expression

Dawson
Originally posted by Council#13
Yeah, the religon's great no expression

I wouldn't know. no expression

Council#13
Originally posted by Dawson
I wouldn't know. no expression

Oh.

Huh. no expression

Dawson
Originally posted by Council#13
Oh.

Huh. no expression

Surprising, isn't it? no expression

Council#13
Very no expression

Dawson
I thought so. no expression

Council#13
Quite so no expression

Dawson
Yes, I am drunk. no expression

Storm
Women need to be careful to avoid sending ambiguous signals in interactions with men.

Anyhow, an exchange of admiring glances or a bit of lighthearted flirtatious banter can brighten the day.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Council#13
Originally posted by Storm
Women need to be careful to avoid sending ambiguous signals in interactions with men.

Anyhow, an exchange of admiring glances or a bit of lighthearted flirtatious banter can brighten the day.

What if the women squeezes the man's butt? Is that lighthearted flirtatious banter? I need to know, so PunkyHermy won't add me to her list of those kinds of guys no expression

Storm
Touching is generally regarded as almost a sure sign that she' s interested. However, she may be an attention-seeking serial flirter with no intentions of ever going on a date with you, or she might simply be very nice and friendly and playful with everyone, not just you.

Council#13
Touching is generally regarded as almost a sure sign that she' s interested. However, she may be an attention-seeking serial flirter with no intentions of ever going on a date with you, or she might simply be very nice and friendly and playful with everyone, not just you.

laughing I was just messin' with you, Storm. Ah, thanks for the tip though. smile

Storm
schmoll

Council#13
petpet

Inspectah Deck

Give them some neck and they'll shut up.........

Just playing stick out tongue

The Pict
Originally posted by Lillith_MacBeth
they think that just because I LOOK gothic that means that I'm easy.

gothic girls were never easy in my experience sad and in america i thought it was the bimbo cheerleaders that were easy.

MR.Grum
mr.grums in it for the putang

Drunken Jesus
you mean poontang

DarkC
What do you mean by "fawning"?

ILoveMyDaniel
Hahah, I've never been fawned on and I've never been given ...okay I take that back. I've been in some times where I've had slight attention from Daniel due to him paying attention to his friends. It hurts my feelings. I'm an attention whore when it comes to him.

Mr. Bacon
some people are just naturally flirtacious with people and they dont mean anything by it

Punkyhermy
hhmm...I'm pretty darn sure he meant everything he said...ohh God was it horrid and cringe worthy. I've been avoiding him since day before yesterday. no expression

Mr. Bacon
yea your case is not typical no expression

no one is on MSN sad

lord xyz
You give them the slightest bit of attention and they fawn all over you. And especially those whom you DON'T want that kind of attention from! mad erm hey, atleast we don't use every second of our life trying to own our partners because you've already had the argument with your friends.

Alpha Centauri
That's another thing I hate.

Girls can sometimes be so vain that they don't consider the fact that guys may not mean everything they say either. "I just flirt! I don't mean it! Why do guys take it seriously?!"

Did you not think that a guy might not love you, or think you're amazing, and just might be trying to sweeten you up? Of course, when this happen it's "Boys suck, all they want is sex. No commitment."

Chicks, pfft.

-AC

Pink Maynard

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. eyes

Punkyhermy
ahha...thinking about IM makes me all cringy at this point...

no expression

Mr. Bacon
haha it was that bad eh stick out tongue

i gotta run, job hunting, be back later kisses

Punkyhermy
ooh wow..Good Luck!big grin
*kisses*

systemshock2

I can see what you mean. I've personally seen that happen at my job where a girl coworker just talks a little bit to some guy coworker, and later on that same guy coworker is chatting with me about how much she hit on him. I usually try my best to tell him that it seemed like just a conversation to me and nothing else.

Conversely, has any guy had the "boyfriend" card pulled out on him when they just try to chat with a girl. What I mean is you try and just chat with a girl, but the girl probably thinks all you're doing is hitting on her, so by the second line, no matter what the subject is, she finds some way to bring her "boyfriend" into it like some big red stop sign or something lol.

zephiel7

Give them a chance. You might like it smile

Philip_ll
women who crave too much attention have issues.

Lillith_MacBeth
gothic girls were never easy in my experience sad and in america i thought it was the bimbo cheerleaders that were easy. that is the problem, it IS the bimbo cheerleaders that are easy.................but the rednecks at my school don't see that

A.J
.........cheerleaders.............need cheerleaders.......

but emos are good embarrasment

Because I can
Fires onland generally move faster uphill than downhill FIRE smile

Lillith_MacBeth
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Girls can sometimes be so vain that they don't consider the fact that guys may not mean everything they say either. "I just flirt! I don't mean it! Why do guys take it seriously?!"

Did you not think that a guy might not love you, or think you're amazing, and just might be trying to sweeten you up? Of course, when this happen it's "Boys suck, all they want is sex. No commitment."

Chicks, pfft.

-AC so, umm....................you're gay?

Legion_of_Maul
you know what i hate about girls, this whole forum of people couldn't help me figure everything out, and be helpful at the same time...

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Chicks, pfft.

-AC

True I just don't take guys too seriously sometimes.

Because I can
who needs to?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Because I can
who needs to?

No one there are some girls who do and take everything so literal and I'm not one of them. I can take a joke as well as give one and I know sometimes flirting is just flirting and nothing more. It's like a little pick me up sometimes.

A.J
Your are wise yes

Because I can
shtis

The average America online user spends 70 minutes day online

lucky i'm not american smile

LethalFemme
Originally posted by A.J
Your are wise yes

I have my moments. eyes

Because I can
Touching and stroking a plant will aid in it growing healthy

Itzak

Yeah! ****ing ****tards! mad

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Because I can
Touching and stroking a plant will aid in it growing healthy

Stroke a lot of other things and they'll grow too lol

Because I can
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Stroke a lot of other things and they'll grow too lol

lol... wont go there stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.