insane genis vell vs rune king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
so they say he was stronger then king thor insane genis i mean and others say no way but lets debate and decide who was indeed the stronger.

bigbran
spite thread.

Cosmic Cube
Mider wins.

bigbran
cyclops mind rapes both of them, then sends them back in time.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by bigbran
cyclops mind rapes both of them, then sends them back in time. Since when does Cyclops mind rape people?

bigbran
since way back in the 80s.

Mider
righttttt anyway back to the thread

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
since way back in the 80s. duh Everyone knows that! yes

bigbran
yeah,jeeez

Mider
this is rediculous this thread is insane genis vs thor some say that thor would pawn him others say genis would, so stop talking about stuff outside the thread and start debating

Big Sexy
Not much is known of RKT. We know that he pawned a skyfather with a whisper, he is beyond the hands of fate, and he defeated the gods of the asgardain Gods.

Mider
yeah well you know enough then dont you think? he turned back time didnt he, he melted captian americas shield whichs is a feat for anyone, he killed everyone on earth, he beheaded loki, he killed mangog is it true or not that insane genis vell could womp him since they say in other threads.

Takion
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Mider wins.

Crease
RKT would murder Genis...especially since I know nothing of Genis big grin

Mider
then why are you stating your opinion if you dont know anything about him

Crease
Lighten up dude...I was joking.

Mordum
I believe Genis had a run in with King thor. They didnt really get into it but they seemed semi even so with this being RKT i say he wins.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Mordum
I believe Genis had a run in with King thor. They didnt really get into it but they seemed semi even so with this being RKT i say he wins.

What comic was this?

Mider
during insane genis arc in the fifth captain marvel series i believe

Takion
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Mider wins.

Mider
im not in this fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.