!!!!! Armaggedon Royal !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
Alright guys...this is it. Armaggedon Royal....each contender is fighting on thier own. Every man and woman for his or herself ! WHO COMES OUT ON TOP ???

The Fighters are:

1)Urizen with Soul Gem - You guys should already know that Urizen devours spiritual energy. He negates souls and spiritual energy, and has the ability to KILL the imagination, to DESTROY FREE WILL. So Imagine Urizen with Adam Warlock's Soul Gem, now Urizen has access to unlimitted souls to amplify himself to his full power and possibly beyond !

2)Lucifer Morningstar- you guys know him, you guys love him! Equipped with his natural abilities, talents, and powers.

3)Kali....after absorbing Mistress Death, Death of the Endless, and Saint of Killers- To become the Ultamate Death Carrier.......previously, Hindu Goddess of Destruction and Death, the Catalyst of the Eternal cycle of Life and Death, Spawn was no match for her ! She ate an entire army of demons, and even ate her husband Shiva, a God himself. No demon or God has ever defeated her! Can anyone here do so?

4)Spectre at Full Power The Presence declares that this Multiversal scale Armaggedon is a major threat to the DC omniverse. The Presence equips Spectre with as much power as it possibly can. Does Spectre take supreme dominance? does the Spirit of Vengeance have what it takes to end this war?

5)The Disciple- Ripped Spawny to shreds! Is Heaven's first and greatest warrior in Image! Can he declare order and stop this war, being the last man standing?

6)The Man of Miracles backed up by Greenworld- You know what? Greenworld is getting pretty fkn sick and tired of Heaven and Hell always interfering with the progess of its Universe ! mad Greenworld gives The Man of Miracles full power, to do what he must to stop this alternate Armaggedon from ever taking place!

7)Micheal Durmioges- This war is really interfering with his desire for peace. Somebody's gotta LEARN THIER DAMN LESSON ! Can Micheal put a halt to all of this and come out on top?

8)Healstrom with Anomoly- MArvel's son of Satan, having access to infinite power. Will he come out on top of this war, and become the new Devil?

9)Zera- Was imprisoned by God himself, not because she wasn't loyal, but because she is too damn powerful and utterly insane ! She tears up angels like toilet paper !!!!!!!!!!!!! The Forgotten Ones aint got shit on her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even after she saves Heaven from the Forgotten Ones, Heaven has no idea who is going to same them from HER !

bigbran
urizen w/o soul gem

Psyquis52
Kali

but in the case of Marvel...

Why Hellstorm? Why not Blackheart? I like Blackheart much more. He's cooler.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Kali

but in the case of Marvel...

Why Hellstorm? Why not Blackheart? I like Blackheart much more. He's cooler. cosign

Thanos_6383
Urizen or Lucifer ..cant decide which.

Takion
Tough decision between Kali and Urizen.

grey fox
Where the hell is Shuma-Gorath....

laughing

Big Sexy
Wow, good thread Lord Urizen. Its tough because each one of them is rediculously powerful but I will have to go with Urizen seeing as how of of heaven and hell could not kill him, only contain.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Wow, good thread Lord Urizen. Its tough because each one of them is rediculously powerful but I will have to go with Urizen seeing as how of of heaven and hell could not kill him, only contain.

LOL thanks man

Yeah i always try to create gauntlets with an edge..or alteast give room for debators to be creative.

Yeah, I'd say either Kali, Lucifer, or Urizen take this.

Big Sexy
Zera is another problem because all the angels seem scared Sh#tless of her.

Takion
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Zera is another problem because all the angels seem scared Sh#tless of her.
And she smacked the fallen angels around, she's so powerful she has a avatar of her rage.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Takion
And she smacked the fallen angels around, she's so powerful she has a avatar of her rage.

I know, Zera is terrifying here.

1) God had to imprison her himself.
2) She has that Avatar of her Rage which is shredding Fallen Angels to shreds
3) She herself ripped a Forgotten One in half !
4) "She is utterly insane"
5) She is one of the most dangerous and powerful creatures in the entire Image Universe
6) Heaven is worried about what will happen once Zera kills all the Forgotten Ones. They are worried that she may turn on them next, and they will have no one to stop her !

Lord Urizen
bump

Scoobless
Kev wins

Lord Urizen
?

Scoobless
Kev.... from the Authority.... he comes in and kills everbody.... to win a bet

Lord Urizen
?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.