What would you tell your bf/gf if you found out they were cheating on you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shitayli
sad

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Sorry baby give me another chance." *Starts crying does dramatic noise drops to knees*

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Shitayli
sad

If Skipping_gurl cheated on me, I would beat her up and then force Anal sex on the guy who was doing herpimp

Seriously though, I would break up with them and never look back,If someones going to cheat on you then there not worth your time wink

Technicolor
well i did, and there wasn't much said. sad I kind of opened my mouth and then just started crying.erm...and i would'nt let him touch me.

Well.. i had it all planned out, what i was gonna say. But it didnt work out....sad

Penelope
I would tell them to kick rocks.

Shitayli
that would work smile

Leo.M
Leave them

Ichigo Kurosaki
Oh yea well my girl friend Keisha. Cheated on me and she keeps trying to talk to me. I just push her away and don't say nothing. Other then the fact i'm doing way better then her now! jump

SpadeKing
Originally posted by K.Diddy
If Skipping_gurl cheated on me, I would beat her up and then force Anal sex on the guy who was doing herpimp

Seriously though, I would break up with them and never look back,If someones going to cheat on you then there not worth your time wink

especially if it was with someone of the same sex they cheated on you with ex. my gf cheated on me wit another girl for cheating once and talking to a girl once which was like a year since I cheated

K.Diddy
Originally posted by SpadeKing
especially if it was with someone of the same sex they cheated on you with ex. my gf cheated on me wit another girl for cheating once and talking to a girl once which was like a year since I cheated

I would of just asked if I could watch shifty

Penelope
He will more than likely come crying back to you, begging or what not. When he does that, just laugh at him.

=Mysta=-kILL
I think my Girlfriend is cheating on me and have yet to think of something to say to her sad

bigbran
cut her up into pieces and put them in my freezer until i got hungry

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by bigbran
cut her up into pieces and put them in my freezer until i got hungry
But wouldnt it taste bitter? she is after all cheating on you. lol

bigbran
ide feed her to her boyfriend in the form of food.

Lord Bryan
I'd tell her that cheating is not right! Seriously, if you get bad grades in a test, Study!...wait what 'cheating' we talkin about?

Technicolor
Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
But wouldnt it taste bitter? she is after all cheating on you. lol but i thought revenge was sweet. stick out tongue

bigbran
beat her to death under my fists.

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by Technicolor
but i thought revenge was sweet. stick out tongue
Hmmm, thats something to think about lol stick out tongue What if the revenge backfired, would it still be sweet? See, you cant have you cheating lover and eat him/her too.

BakaXero
Actions speak louder then words.

cheat on them in return and make it obvious.
but before that make sure you got pics of them cheating.
then when thego off at you for cheating throw the pictures in their face. BAM!!!

it may not solve a thing but i'd bet it'll feel great!

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by BakaXero
Actions speak louder then words.

cheat on them in return and make it obvious.
but before that make sure you got pics of them cheating.
then when thego off at you for cheating throw the pictures in their face. BAM!!!
Now that is sweet revenge! evil face

Penelope
Originally posted by bigbran
ide feed her to her boyfriend in the form of food.

eek!

-Tired Hiker-
I would tell her that I'm going to be out of town for a while, then I'd stalk her and follow her and her lover to the restaurant where they meet, then I'd slip the waiter a few bucks, wear his uniform, serve their food then pull my pants down and blast ass all over them, their food, their fine wine, and even the people sitting next to them just for being there. Then I go home and make a voodoo doll out of her loose hairs stuck in the drain, and I'd burn the doll on her front porch while chanting some mumbo jumbo that I learned from the movie, The Excorcist. smile

Technicolor
Hmmm, thats something to think about lol stick out tongue What if the revenge backfired, would it still be sweet? See, you cant have you cheating lover and eat him/her too. mm...bittersweet. smile Like poptarts...yum happy but they would be toasted poptarts, because when it backfires it would burn confused

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by Technicolor
mm...bittersweet. smile Like poptarts...yum happy but they would be toasted poptarts, because when it backfires it would burn confused

I hate burnt poptarts confused

Technicolor
I hate burnt poptarts confused I dont like toasting them period. When ever i take a bite my tongue gets burned.

bogen
find out why i was inadiquate and with that info cut and run.

Eternalist 04
uh i wouldnt care lol me and my gf are swingers

Council#13
sad
Originally posted by NoRemorse
I do actually have a huge knife nearby big grin

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/a-friend-in-need/Picture122bnw.jpg

I know what NoRemorse would do.... confused

NoRemorse
Heheeh
Well you know wink
Actually i'd be like "Yo you skanky biach! Whachoo messin fo!?'"

But less gangsta of course ^^

DarkC
Never talk to them again.

ladygrim
Ditch them and tell them i hope they catch a deadly diesase and that they pull funny faces when having sex ....

eggmayo
Originally posted by NoRemorse
Heheeh
Well you know wink
Actually i'd be like "Yo you skanky biach! Whachoo messin fo!?'"

But less gangsta of course ^^
Why less gangsta? erm

Pink Maynard
"What can i say, i'm hot"

Shiloh Hunters
sad

I wouldn't say anything. I'd kick his ass and then kick him out.

fini
hmmm my bf and I have had this discussion already and he knows that once i find out that he has strayed, its OVER.

Bloigen
Just leave them.

A.J
in the middle of banging them go..

''so am i as good as ?

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by A.J
in the middle of banging them go..

''so am i as good as ?

reply : ..''nope i still have to fake it'' smile

Decapitation/Castration had always worked for me ...evillaugh....

Bun Bun
Originally posted by SpadeKing

confused

You would call that cheating?

hmmm

Well I've had a bf and gf at the same time.. soo... :blionk:

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Bun Bun
confused

You would call that cheating?

hmmm

Well I've had a bf and gf at the same time.. soo... blink

*snap* blinkblink...

no biggy ... he didnt know about her tho ...laughing...

he still doesnt evillaugh

Alpha Centauri
I don't know what I'd say, probably go mental and never speak to them again. People who cheat need to be locked in a room with poisonous spiders, or something evil.

It's one of the most hurtful, despicable acts a human can commit to another.

-AC

DarkC
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I don't know what I'd say, probably go mental and never speak to them again. People who cheat need to be locked in a room with poisonous spiders, or something evil.

It's one of the most hurtful, despicable acts a human can commit to another.

-AC
The spider bit does seem like something Jigsaw would do.

Alpha Centauri
I am clearly Jigsaw, Mills.

Get with the game, son. Come on.

-AC

Uneeklyconfused
if a person feels the need to 'cheat' then . there was something wrong/missing form the relationship for them to do so ....

if my g/f cheated on me.. there must have been something seriously wrong with our relationship for me to not do anything about it .....

even if she cheated on me i wouldnt hate her or wish anything bad apon her ....

silver_tears
I'd tell them to leave, plain and simple.

ILoveMyDaniel
sad
There'd most likely be no "talking." I'd probably end up doing something severe, like that woman that made the news who cut her cheating boyfriend/husbands genitalia off. yes
Daniel'd never cheat so I have no fears.

Pink Maynard
Shhhhh

there's a lesbian presentninja

DarkC
I am clearly Jigsaw, Mills.

Get with the game, son. Come on.

-AC
I bet I can think up a more cunning and meaningful booby trap than ye, Mr. Jigsaw.

RogerRamjet
sad

two words... f.uck off, that's all there's to say...

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
Shhhhh

silly boy ..

your not a lesbian petpet

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
silly boy ..

your not a lesbian petpet evillaugh

wait confused

ninja

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by DarkC
I bet I can think up a more cunning and meaningful booby trap than ye, Mr. Jigsaw.

I trap boobies for a living, I'm the best at it. Nobody can think of better traps than me.

-AC

DarkC
I trap boobies for a living, I'm the best at it. Nobody can think of better traps than me.

-AC
Okay, okay.....let's hear one from you.

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by DarkC
I bet I can think up a more cunning and meaningful booby trap than ye, Mr. Jigsaw. Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC Do i smell a contest?

silver_tears
Shhhhh

It's like hunting wabbit shhh

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by silver_tears
It's like hunting wabbit shhh You could say that shifty

Uneeklyconfused
Do i smell a contest?
dont encourage them ....

jerry

Alpha Centauri
I was joking, I'm not sitting here discussing why I am a successful trapper, I'm not actually a trapper, Mills.

Suspended reality goes only so far. Besides, I'm the incomparable Alpha Centauri. I created you, Mills.

-AC

A.J
reply : ..''nope i still have to fake it'' smile

Decapitation/Castration had always worked for me ...evillaugh.... laughing laughing laughing

nick1811
I'd tell them i was cheating as well, that way, they'd probably be hurt as well! everyones a winner...

Philip_ll
I'd tell her to go bathe, becuase whores are dirty.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Philip_ll
I'd tell her to go bathe, becuase whores are dirty.

LMFAO ...lol

DarkC
I was joking, I'm not sitting here discussing why I am a successful trapper, I'm not actually a trapper, Mills.

Suspended reality goes only so far. Besides, I'm the incomparable Alpha Centauri. I created you, Mills.

-AC
*denies it*

Bun Bun
if a person feels the need to 'cheat' then . there was something wrong/missing form the relationship for them to do so ....

if my g/f cheated on me.. there must have been something seriously wrong with our relationship for me to not do anything about it .....

even if she cheated on me i wouldnt hate her or wish anything bad apon her ....

I agree yes

Shhhhh

So what you gunna do about it Mr. alex stick out tongue

A.J
bun bun may i remind you of the pool ahem and it wasnt your bf wink

you shoud burn bun lol

Bun Bun
Originally posted by A.J
bun bun may i remind you of the pool ahem and it wasnt your bf wink

you shoud burn bun lol

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i know

A.J
mad

You disgust me

Fiann@
sad String them up by their balls and let all my friends come over to goad them and witness their humiliation. yes

Then I would cheat on them with their best friend/ brother etc, as long as I knew it would bother them.

Most of all I would never get back with them.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Fiann@
String them up by their balls and let all my friends come over to goad them and witness their humiliation. yes

why did that turn me on confused

Bun Bun
Originally posted by A.J
mad

You disgust me

meh was a favor you know aj

plus my bf knows

Drunken Jesus
sad join in lookaround

A.J
Originally posted by Bun Bun
meh was a favor you know aj

plus my bf knows still terrible and he knows.......

Uneeklyconfused
long story short ...

iv cheated on my boyfriend last year cause he was abusing me , i have no regrets what so ever ... and im glad i did it im now with the person i did it with , and i couldnt be happier!!!!

as i siad before.. there has to be a reason why one choses to cheat on their partner.....

ever wondered if the problem was you ?!?

NineCoronas
Go apeshit.

The big EH
i would tell her that it wasn't me then the next day when she goes to ride his cock his blood would be all over his wall and his head would be on the bed post and written on the wall in Nick's, i mean his blood would be B***h

A.J
long story short ...

iv cheated on my boyfriend last year cause he was abusing me , i have no regrets what so ever ... and im glad i did it im now with the person i did it with , and i couldnt be happier!!!!

as i siad before.. there has to be a reason why one choses to cheat on their partner.....

ever wondered if the problem was you ?!? abuseing is a different matter kick that fukers head in mad

Drunken Jesus
Originally posted by The big EH
i would tell her that it wasn't me then the next day when she goes to ride his cock his blood would be all over his wall and his head would be on the bed post and written on the wall in Nick's, i mean his blood would be B***h can you really say "cock" on this forum?

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by A.J
abuseing is a different matter kick that fukers head in mad

didnt have to ..

cheating on him with a women sorta broke his spirit laughing .... and made his question his masculnity

wee-ang
i would kill his ass!!!!

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Drunken Jesus
can you really say "cock" on this forum?
No it gets blanked out

Drunken Jesus
didnt have to ..

cheating on him with a women sorta broke his spirit laughing .... and made his question his masculnity like i said..... i'd join in

A.J
hay baby i would never cheat on you anyway dont worry big grin

meant for wee-ang

Drunken Jesus
No it gets blanked out cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock

did they get blanked out?

A.J
cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock

did they get blanked out? confused laughing out loud i see somthing

Uneeklyconfused
like i said..... i'd join in

i wouldnt let you ...stick out tongue

cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock

did they get blanked out?

yes ,,,..what are you ?..Blind??

Fiann@
Good for you Uneek. happy

The big EH
naw i'd probally call her a female dog and then go home, crie, then kick the crap out of him, unless it was a girl then... ohya...thats nice...i love that..

Drunken Jesus
i wouldnt let you ...stick out tongue

or would you?

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Fiann@
Good for you Uneek. happy
thanky happy...

''... you try to take the best of me go away... '' music

Uneeklyconfused
or would you?
i honestly wouldnt

Punkyhermy
Tell them? ugh...erm...I don't think I'd be in a state to really even want to talk it out with them or something...I'd probably be furious and hurt and disapointed...ahhaha...not a pretty sight for sure. stick out tongue

mysterio69
i would belittle the stupid b*tch until she couldn't take it anymore and runs away screaming. physical wounds heal. the mental ones don't. smile

A.J
Originally posted by wee-ang
i would kill his ass!!!! fear that message is meant for me embarrasment

i shouldnt tell you about last wednesday then should i hun embarrasment

-Tired Hiker-
I would spray anthrax on them!

NineCoronas
i honestly wouldnt Lies!

Inspectah Deck
"You stupid b!tch"

A.J
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
"You stupid b!tch" simple and affective cool

Legion_of_Maul
Me: say goodbye to your boyfriend *empties clip in dudes head*
Girl: goodbye
Me: now lets have freaky unprotected sex on the couch *does just that*
Me: goobye *insert girls name here* *shoots her*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.