Which Marvel heroes/villians have the willpower and inate ability to work a GL ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
W/O training, who could do it? My moneys on Thanos and Doom.

Darth Vicious
Doom no doubt and since the ring is as powerfull as the bearer's imagination I imagine all the good he'll do with it. Reed is another candidate.

willRules
Cap maybe, I think spidey has a strong will power yes

marvelprince
I'd pick some of the martial artists guys. They already have enough willpower to utilize their chi, imagine what Iron Fist/Shang Chi could do with a GL ring

DarkCrawler
Namor could. His willpower is goddamn insane, he was pretty much the only one (only living creature) Doom had to take precautions against when he tried to control the world with amplified Purple Man. When Puppet Master tried to control him with the puppets, Namor concetrated...and the puppet exploded. blink

Puppet Master was so afraid that he never dared to even try control Namor again.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by willRules
Cap maybe, I think spidey has a strong will power yes I agree, Spidey definitely has a strong willpower

HellMaster93
Indeed, Namor would be one HELL of a GL.

Scoobless
Thor has crazy-level willpower..... he may not have the greatest imagination (for technogadgets and whatnot) but the strength of his creations would surpass even the strongest GL

Takion
Reed Richards.

ScarletSpider
Baron Zemo.

And it goes without saying, but Doctor Spectrum could probably work one with ease.

Private Pion
Doesn'y Hulk have such amazing will power he shrugged of Prof X? If so, imagine him with a GL ring.

Of course, he'd just imagine bigger fists.

stormfront13
storm and magneto have awsome willpower. both are able to resist very powerful telepaths just through will-power alone.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Takion
Reed Richards.

Creativity, yes. Not so sure about pure will power though.

Problem is, you could probably make a case for nearly any hero in Marvel/DC. Some would obviously be better than others, but by their very nature, heroes have to have some measure of will power.

Mr.V
Dr.Strange would own something hard with a GL ring.

Validus
You can name anyone. What it takes to work a power ring isn't exactly clear in the first place.

Grimm22
1. Dr. Doom

2. Captain America

3. Spider-Man

4. The Thing

5. Thor

Scoobless
Originally posted by Validus
You can name anyone. What it takes to work a power ring isn't exactly clear in the first place.

Back in the good old days they were easy and any old drunk that got his hands on one could create a giant beaver (it happened!)

These days apparently it hurts to use the rings and immense concentration is required

Give it a few years, the rings will be pink and only usable by farmyard animals and Canadians

stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
My Top 3 would be, Doctor Doom, Namor and Thor. All have insane willpower pretty much trumping the others.

Doom would certainly be able to make a complex machine with a ring. He'd be pretty unstoppable, since he could make anything he wishes. Namor is pretty imaginitive (he is an excellent sculptor), and Thor would have mighty strong constructions.

DigiMark007
Thor with a GL ring would be overkill. After Mjolnir, anything else would seem cheap. I'm sure he'd be fine but I really can't imagine him with it.

badabing
Batman would rock. I'd like to see what Joker could do with the ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.