Trivium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doubledee90
Anybody like trivium, i personally love them they are my second favorite band (next to slipknot) Happy Dance

cad
not heard of them sorry dude.

Df02
they would be pretty good if they got rid of a load of the singing.
but tbh i doubt i'd really like them even then.

nick1811
theyre a wicked band, theyre vocalist/guitarist/song writer is only 18! theyre definetly a band for the future

Doubledee90
Agreed...and i didnt know that he is onl 18...jeez thats awseome.
(o btw lamb of god is good, haha) I read a lot of articles about Triviumk and they all said that with the way that they are going they will be a great band soon to be more famous

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Originally posted by Df02
they would be pretty good if they got rid of a load of the singing.
but tbh i doubt i'd really like them even then.

I couldn't agree more. They are getting really hyped in a lot of alternative press.

SlipknoT
Yes, I like them alot. Like Light to Flies is an Awsome song.

Doubledee90
They have the craziest scream!

rockchickgem
yeah trivium's okay

Myth
Never heard their music but I'm most likely going to a concert in August where I'll hear them. So far the concert has Disturbed, Trivium, Mudvayne, Shadows Fall, and In Flames.

nick1811
that'll be a good concert, shadows fall are awesome, as are trivium

Doubledee90
I saw shadows fall, lamb of god, and slipknot in concert...kick ass, lamb of god threw a great show, but co't match Slipknots show; but it was still wicked good.

Doubledee90
I was like the youngest one there and porobably the only jewish one there..hahahaha. I am 14

Kharhmah
Trivium kick arse.

I like "Pull Harder On The String Of Your Martyr"

Doubledee90
Agreed! That music video is so simple but it is my favorite video i have seen. Also A gunshot to the head of trepidation s a wicked good song to. Ascendancy their new CD there isnt one song i dont like :-)

Kharhmah
I should be getting that CD soon. *crosses fingers*

Doubledee90
NICE

Doubledee90
Everyone tell me your favorite song by Trivium

Doubledee90
aaa somebody say something!!

Fearnix
I just in to trivium about 2 months back.
they are pretty ****ing awesome rock
alittle emo tho erm

nick1811
true, they have some really cheesy parts in their songs

Darth_Lucifer
they are really cool, they are similar to Atreyu except they are a lot more metal. I think they're great!smile

Doubledee90
Originally posted by nick1811
true, they have some really cheesy parts in their songs

Like What?

chops
Trivium is really good. one of my favirote bands. in fact im listening to them now, the song dying in your arms. i thought the vocalist was 19

nick1811
he is 19 now, but when i typed that i think he was 18... confused

grey fox
Their pretty good but could be better....kind of like a mix between slipknot and disturbed

AllieBB19
I love Trivium and anyone who hasn't heard them needs to get out and hear them. Matt is Freakn hott and there songs are awesome like "Pull harder on the string of your martyr" and "Like light to the flies" grrrrrrrr there so great

SlipknoT
What is it with you and going 'grrrr' when you're talking about something you like?

AllieBB19
Why do you care?

cool_dudes_rule
they are great i love them.

Alpha Centauri
I think Ascendancy is quite a good album from quite a good band, but they're getting horrifically overrated.

-AC

nick1811
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I think Ascendancy is quite a good album from quite a good band, but they're getting horrifically overrated.

-AC

i agree, calling themselves the next metallica, what was all that about!?

2-D
Who here listens to them, i think there brill. The lead singer has such a good "Metal voice" for someone of his age, i think they are the best new band around! Apart from my band of course roll eyes (sarcastic) who likes em

_MCR_Addiction_
I do! They friggen ROCK! I haven't been able to get their CD and haven;t checked for updates on Songs so I've only heard: "Tighten The Strings On Your Martyr" Or something like that....but I;m glad I'm not the only one that loves them..... Happy Dance

Bardiel13
I love them, too. One of my favorite RR bands, too.

Having experienced many threads on Trivium, I find it I would be wise, right about now to put on some fire-retardant ponchos... Trivium's about to get flamed...

SnakeEyes
I listen to them quite frequently. I like em a lot. Ascendancy is an excellent album.

tabby999
i'm curious to see how they follow up with their next album, i'm a fan of their work so far, hope they keep it up

pinki_1O1
this si for the trivium lovers and the people who dont know about trivium

The Pict
i went to see trivium earlier this year and they blew me away.

RedAlertv2
How many Trivium threads is that now? Four?

Trivium are alright. I listen to them every once in a while.

tabby999
i like them but they do have quite a few people who hate them, not so much because of the music, but because the media is ramming them down our throats as "the next metallica." if their second album is a corker, i think most of their doubters will cut them some slack. if they're second albums a dud, they'll be crucified

eggmayo
I get put off by how utterly over hyped they are.

Victor Von Doom
That and the shitness.

Bardiel13
I absolutly love 'em, but yeah, they're a bit over advertised. I'm counting down until the next album comes out.

C-Dic
From what I heard of them, they're pretty basic. Like to bounce around in their genres so it seems, but it's been done before.

Nevermind
A few of my friends are big trivium fans. I've heard some of their stuff, and I don't see what's so good about 'em. Sound like any other metal band to me.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Nevermind
Sound like any other metal band to me.

Go with it.

SnakeEyes
I'm bumping what I think is the original Trivium thread.

Maybe a mod should merge all of them together.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by nick1811
i agree, calling themselves the next metallica, what was all that about!? Ive heard fans calling them that, but Ive never heard the band say it themselves. Where did you hear it?

Outcesticide
Trivium is a really good band but they aren't so great live.

SnakeEyes
Really?

I've heard that they're quite good...

Outcesticide
Well, the guitar play and all the other instruments are fine but his singing isn't, not the yelling...the yelling is great...just not the singing.

So, yeah.....they aren't great....just good....for my standards.

guitar dude 69
have any of you guys heard their new song detonation it F*****G ROCKS!!!!!

guitar dude 69
have any of u guys heard detonation its off their new album it sounds really good they have ditched the screaming which i personaly liked and kind of gone with a more raspy sound but the guitar playin is top notch on it thouh

Deathblow
Originally posted by C-Dic
From what I heard of them, they're pretty basic. Like to bounce around in their genres so it seems, but it's been done before.

Exactly that. Not an awful band, just not a particularly interesting or unique one.

pinki_1O1
trivium...well i only like dying in youre arms but i have to admit its the only song by them that iv actuly taken the time to listen to but that song is awsome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.