The Decision Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalist 04
It goes like this

first you choose 2 things to compare which can be anything

(coke or pepsi) (candy or gum)

then the next person choose's another 2 things to compare and they have to make another comparison... kapish?

well ok ill start off first

coke or pepsi?

*derangedchick*
umm.......................cats or dogs?

Eternalist 04
lol you have to choose pepsi or coke first stick out tongue and btw i choose dogs

*derangedchick*
ok ..................coke is better..............dogs huh?....well i cant complain

Eternalist 04
....ok lol moving on....

gum or candy?

*derangedchick*
gum.........................candy is bad.......very very bad...........take it from me................
Happy Dance

Eternalist 04
(its your turn to make a comparison)

lord xyz
yes that's just what we need, another 'or' game. How many is it now? 4?

*derangedchick*
hmmm u sound like you like these games........why?......................................................um.....................rock or pop

lord xyz
Originally posted by *derangedchick*
hmmm u sound like you like these games........why?......................................................um.....................rock or pop the first time was good, but there are too many of these threads.

*derangedchick*
ohhhh like the so many thousandth post games shifty

lord xyz
Originally posted by *derangedchick*
ohhhh like the so many thousandth post games shifty only one counts, the millionth post game, it was original, and cool big grin

*derangedchick*
ahhh..........yes........but who was the "mastermind" behind it...................hmmmmmmmmm..............................we need to consider this when we are making comments about other people's post while praising our own

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.