The Simple Life: Till death do us part

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prince Nauj
Is is anyone watching the new season?! I just love this series and nicole richie is the bomb cool smokin'

InnerRise
Yeah I'm watching this season.

I didn't really religiously watch the last seasons but I catch the reruns of this season since I don't watch them when they come on Sunday.

is it comprehensible.....

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG this show is my Guilty Pleasure. Nicole Richie is hilarious!!! When she put on the vacum and left the house, and then she was wearing that short dress in the Arab house laughing

ladygrim
I actually quite like the simple life i found it funny to watch laughing out loud

papabeard
Nicole Ritchie is a cultural vaccuum, I wish someone would assassinate her. I cant think of anyone I hate more, other than people who like Nicole Ritchie. You are a virus, a plague on humanity. If you think she is "the bom"b end your and her life now, with a bomb.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
OMG this show is my Guilty Pleasure. Nicole Richie is hilarious!!! When she put on the vacum and left the house, and then she was wearing that short dress in the Arab house laughing
then those tequila shots plus taking the husband to a strip joint.

Originally posted by ladygrim
I actually quite like the simple life i found it funny to watch laughing out loud
Kawaii big grin

Originally posted by papabeard
Nicole Ritchie is a cultural vaccuum, I wish someone would assassinate her. I cant think of anyone I hate more, other than people who like Nicole Ritchie. You are a virus, a plague on humanity. If you think she is "the bom"b end your and her life now, with a bomb.
no sir you suck caca

Prince Nauj
Did anyone watch the new episode it was so funny

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
then those tequila shots plus taking the husband to a strip joint.

laughing laughing

Prince Nauj
So did anyone watch the simple life?! I thought it was great especially how nicole thew the rock and roll themed party. The milk shots were great laughing out loud

vrempire
I found it's funny, but sometimes the reality surrounding seems like fake. anyway, I still watch it, because they got their own styles playing trick to people around them..
er..how paris hilton will rule the hilton empire one day...

Prince Nauj
so did anyone see the new episode?! I thought it had some boring parts! Nexts weeks looks funny though.

Prince Nauj
so did anyone watch it?! I thought it was super funny how paris ironed the food and also how she fell on her @ss. hahahaha

Solo
A show about two whores who can't clean, quality television.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Solo
A show about two whores who can't clean, quality television.

you wish they were your whores stick out tongue

Prince Nauj
so did anyone watch the new episode?! I thought it was so funny. To bad this sunday is the last episode for the season sad

tabby999
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
you wish they were your whores stick out tongue

who needs to wish, paris has proven all it takes is a couple martinis and some bad lighting and she'll make a video with you and Nicole looks like a green apple and a good f*ck would kill her

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by tabby999
who needs to wish, paris has proven all it takes is a couple martinis and some bad lighting and she'll make a video with you and Nicole looks like a green apple and a good f*ck would kill her
ouch!!! Whatever man whatever stick out tongue

Prince Nauj
So I was disappointed with the last episode of the season!!! Anyone else agree?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.