Harry Potter 7 disscusion-I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THIS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OhILuvHP
ok so please respond to this. my friends and i have been talking about what this seventh book will be about. This is our idea:

So Harry, Ron, and Hermione will NOT go back to Hogwarts. But what we think is that harry is one of the Horcuxes! When voldemort tried to kill harry as a child, he put part of himself into harry. That was why he became weak for so long. And that is why harry has some of the characteristics of Voldemort. Because part of voldemort is in him! so in the end of the book, i think harry and voldemort will realize at the same time that harry is the key to killing voldemort (after harry has destroyed all of the other horcruxes). so harry will have to kill himself to be able so defeat voldemort. so yeah, please write back and tell me what you think of this! and tell me what you think is going to happen!

~*The girl who is TOTALLY obsessed with HARRY POTTER!!! eek! *~

*******By the way, my friends and i also think that there will be volumes to the seventh book.....cuz i have a feeling it will be VERY long!

d-fly_girl008
that's a good theory, and i think that it might happen...

OhILuvHP
thanks! anyone else-i want to hear what you think about this and what YOU think will happen

Barker
I doubt Harry is one. erm

Wrong Forum though. thumb up

iluvhpsomuch1_7
me neither cuz how would Harry be a Horcrux and Voldemort tries to kill him. Why would Voldemort want to kill part of himself? And yes it is in the wrong forum

Regulus A Black
Not gonna happen

and wrong forum

d-fly_girl008
alright alright already!!! about 3 people have said this is the wrong forum!!! i think she get's it!!!

Soljer
Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
me neither cuz how would Harry be a Horcrux and Voldemort tries to kill him. Why would Voldemort want to kill part of himself? And yes it is in the wrong forum

It makes perfect sense. Harry is the ONLY person that could defeat voldemort - by the prophecy, at least. And we have seen (with the destruction of some of the other horcruxes) that Voldemort can survive with only a bit of his soul. So why not sacrifice one seventh of your soul to become indestructable? Seems like a fair trade to me - and just the kind of thing the really evil type would do.

Barker
Originally posted by Soljer
It makes perfect sense. Harry is the ONLY person that could defeat voldemort - by the prophecy, at least. And we have seen (with the destruction of some of the other horcruxes) that Voldemort can survive with only a bit of his soul. So why not sacrifice one seventh of your soul to become indestructable? Seems like a fair trade to me - and just the kind of thing the really evil type would do.
It wouldn't make him Indestructible.

He'd have 4 pieces of Soul Left, and with Harry gone, the Prophecy would go too.

Anyone could have a crack at it.

paliwal_ruppal
First of all Voldemort doesn't know about the ring which Dumbledore had destroyed as not even Snape knew about this. So 5 Horcruxes and 6 if Harry is one (since Tom Riddle knows about the diary). But I don't think Harry could be a horcrux because then in the 7th book Harry first has to destroy the horcruxes and then has to kill Voldemort. If he kills himself (because he is a horcrux) then how can he destroy Voldemort?

OhILuvHP
ok i get what you are saying. but voldemort could have put himself into harry and then killed harry. that way no one would be able to stop him. and the prophecy says only ONE will live. so it doesnt matter who dies cuz the prophecy will still continue. But what we are saying is what if NO ONE knows that harry is a horcrux? what is voldemort, dumbledore, and harry didnt know that harry was a horcrux? what then?

OhILuvHP
by the way...so i got it in the wrong forum, IM SORRY! that is why i am a junior member...i dont know these things......thanx d-fly_girl008 for understanding smile

d-fly_girl008
yw

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yes but the real question is, if Harry is a Horcrux(which i highly doubt but just putting this out there), how did and Why did Voldemort put a part of himself in Harry? See he tried to kill Harry even before he put a Horcrux inside him because of the prophecy. Who was the person he killed to make his Horcrux? His mom? His dad? The riddle's gardner? Why? Voldemort had no clue that Harry was going to find out about his Horcruxes so why on earth would he use Harry as a Horcrux host? Remember Dumbledore said that it's unwise to use an Animal or especially a person as a host for a horcrux. He chose Nagini for a host because he had/has complete control over her. You can't have control over a person unless you use the Imperius curse and of course Voldemort can't go walking around beside Harry every second comanding Harry with an Imperius Curse.

Haha made you think. Pretty good for a 12 year old

OhILuvHP
yes, that is very true (and nice answer for a 12 year old! wink ) but anyways, here is a question for you (the twelve year old):

What if NO ONE knows that Voldemort used Harry as a Horcrux. What if Voldemort himself doesnt know? Then what? and also, is it possible for some one to make something their horcrux without them knowing it? because if it is, there is an excelent reason to why harry could possibly a horcrux.

~*submitted by a 15 year old---i dont think i made you think as much big grin *~

d-fly_girl008
maybe when voldy killed harry's mum, and then tried to kill harry, he accidentally made harry a horcrux... and i think dumbledore knows... cause in the 2nd book at the end when harry is talking to dumbledore about the similarities between him and tom riddle dumbledore says (quote) "'You can speak Parseltoungue, Harry,' said Dumbledore calmly, 'because Lord Voldemort - who is the last remaining ancestor of Salazar Slytherin - can speak Parseltoungue. Unless I'm much mistaken, he transferred some of his own powers to you the night he gave you that scar. Not something he intended to do, I'm sure...'
'Voldemort put a bit of himself in me?' Harry said, thunderstruck.
'It certainly seems so.'" (unquote) see??
(by the way, that was summited by a 12 year old)

Darth Vundi
moron dumbledore explained to harry y he is like voldemort in the movies and books

d-fly_girl008
wat???
i don't care about the movie, i just quoted the book...

OhILuvHP
no but thats what i am trying to say. what if voldemort didnt know he put himself into harry. and dumbledore just explains why voldy and harry are a like. because PART OF VOLDY IS IN HARRY! dumbledore even says it!

d-fly_girl008
i just said that...

iluvhpsomuch1_7
ah but see we dont know. Thats the whole mystery. See we dont how Voldemort put a Horcrux into anything.
And d-fly_girl008 your 12 too?

OhILuvHP
yeah i know-just restating it......are you seriously only 12?

OhILuvHP
yeah, i know.

To Darth Vundi:

"moron dumbledore explained to harry y he is like voldemort in the movies and books"

-when dumbledore explained to harry, he may have been explaining how harry was a horcrux

OhILuvHP
wait, what do you mean we dont know HOW? didnt dumbledore explain that in the 7th book?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yeah im only 12*blushing* and not relli he didn't say how to put one into someone only how to a make a Horcrux and thats by murder.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
whats wrong with being 12?

Barker
Um.. You kinda have to be 13 to Be on these Forums. leftright

d-fly_girl008
i'll be 13 in july... *blushing*

iluvhpsomuch1_7
YAY! GO US! and Barker, I know that. but come on I'm turning 13 in Septemeber and you dont expect to just abadon my story. Please don't tell!

Barker
It's not my business to tell, but Rex will Probably look into this thread eventually, and it will be his Business.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!DUDE IM SCREWED

OhILuvHP
hey dont worry about-anyways.......please keep replying! i want to hear what other people think is going to happen-by the way...visit "HARRY POTTER AND THE..........." it is THE BEST STORY! its very good! you will enjoy it! wink

lotrtres3414
yeah that is a reallly good idea!!!! it makes perfect sence!!! you and your friends are really smart!!!!! but i reallly hope harry and his friends do go back to school cus i love reading when they are actuallly at hogwarts!!

OhILuvHP
wait, what is a good idea? i am so confused!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
J.K. already said that Harry wasn't going back to school. Sry

Barker
Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
J.K. already said that Harry wasn't going back to school. Sry
Orly?

Proof. confused

OhILuvHP
in the 6th book-harry tells ron and hermione that he isnt going back for two reasons:
he wants to kill voldemort
and cause dumbly isnt there so there is not point

and then ron and hermione say they arent going either

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yewah but heres the proof
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/index.php?articleID=8439#book:7
scrool through the scrolling part and it says whats going to happen and comfirms it with what J.K said. Well we don't know if hes returning but i dont think he is

d-fly_girl008
it did say that in the book...

Barker
It says he won't, but that doesn't mean he won't change his mind.

I was looking for a Quote from J.k.

d-fly_girl008
oh, i don't have one of those

lotrtres3414
no i knew he wasnt going to go back to school. i just really wish he was going to go! that was all was trying to say. ok people.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Oh you should say that then

lotrtres3414
o ok sorry

iluvhpsomuch1_7
its ok i didn't mean for it to be mean

OhILuvHP
no the quote-

page 650 of the 6th book (obviously)

"I cant bear the idea that we might never come back," Hermione said softly. "How can Hogwarts close?"

"Maybe it wont," said Ron. "We're not in any more danger here than we are at home, are we? Everywhere's the same now. I'd even say Hogwarts is safer, there are more wizards inside to defend the place. What d'you reckon, Harry?"

(Here you go)

"I"M NOT COMING BACK EVEN IF IT DOES REOPEN," SAID HARRY

(By the way, that wasn't him yelling-i just put it is caps so you guys would know which part he said it smile )

iluvhpsomuch1_7
we all know he said that. But J.K. might have him go. That's what we were trying to figure out

OhILuvHP
oh i see-so do you think he will go back?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
doesnt look like it. But like lotrtres3414 i wish he would bu ti know he's not. But i think it would be a cool change for him

OhILuvHP
well maybe it will be like that Denniz234 (amazing story-isnt it!).........he will go but off and on-never there for certain. what do you think?

lotrtres3414
yeah i liked that idea. how he goes off and on. it would make sense

OhILuvHP
yeah! thankyou lotrtres! now this thread is orange! ok, i just wanted it to be-but yeah...i thyink that is a good idea-but do you think harry is really going to be head boy?

Barker
Originally posted by OhILuvHP
no the quote-

page 650 of the 6th book (obviously)

"I cant bear the idea that we might never come back," Hermione said softly. "How can Hogwarts close?"

"Maybe it wont," said Ron. "We're not in any more danger here than we are at home, are we? Everywhere's the same now. I'd even say Hogwarts is safer, there are more wizards inside to defend the place. What d'you reckon, Harry?"

(Here you go)

"I"M NOT COMING BACK EVEN IF IT DOES REOPEN," SAID HARRY

(By the way, that wasn't him yelling-i just put it is caps so you guys would know which part he said it smile )
Can you really Imagine a Potter book without Hogwarts?

d-fly_girl008
not really, but did you picture one without dumbledore???

OhILuvHP
omg no kidding! it would be so weird! i mean really-what is harry potter with out hogwarts?

d-fly_girl008
i don't know...

OhILuvHP
oh and thats right! i keep forgetting about dumbledore-i cant see McGonagel as headmistress (sorry about sp)

lotrtres3414
o i know she isnt as wise ( mcGronagel) and doesnt know as much about voldemort.

OhILuvHP
no i think she is wise, she just doesnt seem fit to be a H.M.

OhILuvHP
and you spelt her name wrong-its that darn typing disease

OhILuvHP
that you have-hehe

lotrtres3414
well yeah she is wise but dumbledore is like the wisest person and knows everything about voldemort and pretty much knows everything that is goin on! and your right i cant see her as H. M

lotrtres3414
hahahah o i know i think i am getting worse! aeljfn;ekjfb;aiuf

OhILuvHP
i know lol-but you havnt passed it on to me yet-look how long this thread is!

lotrtres3414
hahah i know but you will have it soon it just takes time! o i know it is reallly long!!!

d-fly_girl008
i can't see mcgonnagal (sp?) as headmistress either... she just doesn't fit the picture...

OhILuvHP
yeah i know (and im sorry-i dont know how to spell it)---it doesnt seem right. dumbledore was there for too long. By the way....do you know how old dumbledore is?

d-fly_girl008
no, i don't know, but i wonder how old he is???

OhILuvHP
yeah cuz on the harry potter computer game-he is on a wizard card and it said that it doesnt know when he was born. thats kinda strange-he went to hogwarts....right?

OhILuvHP
McGonagall-thats how you spell it-Whew! that took me a while to find it!

d-fly_girl008
i don't know, but i know he was the transfiguration (sp?) teacher b4 he was headmaster...

OhILuvHP
wait-dumbledore was?

d-fly_girl008
ya... i think...

OhILuvHP
oh really? cool! yeah for a sec i thought you were talking about McGonagall and i was like....McGonagall is a girl, not a guy----but now i see what you are talking about-how do you know?

d-fly_girl008
i just remember reading it somewhere... i don't remember where...

OhILuvHP
oh....cool.....so.........does anyone know what the 7th book is called?

d-fly_girl008
no

OhILuvHP
dangit....i really want to know-that way i can get an idea! what do you want it to be called?

d-fly_girl008
i don't care... but i might have something to do with the horcruxes...

OhILuvHP
really? yeah-i hope its somewhat creative. like...if it is HARRY POTTER AND THE LAST YEAR, i think i am going to cry

d-fly_girl008
i know

OhILuvHP
i like your signature

d-fly_girl008
thank you... if you want one go to the signature forum, barker made mine...

OhILuvHP
yeah im having one made by A.D. Skinner so i HOPE it turns out ok! but yeah- i really like yours. do YOU know how to make them?

d-fly_girl008
i don't have the least idea

iluvhpsomuch1_7
no one knows what the title is. We won't know until she unnounces it. It took her awhile to announce HBP so it'll take her awhile to announce book 7. Yeah Dumbledore i think was the Transfiguration teacher before he became HM. It was in the 6th book i think because he was talking about all the other teachers wanted Tom Riddle to become one and he didn't. There was a differen HM at that time it wasn't Dumbledore.

OhILuvHP
oh....ok
so you obviously think harry and ginny should be together?

d-fly_girl008
we should talk in pm's cause we are off topic and yes
so pm me

OhILuvHP
wait-what is pm?

d-fly_girl008
private messages at the top of your screen...

OhILuvHP
oh haha ok!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
you are relli new to this arent you?

OhILuvHP
yeah kinda-i just joined like 5 days ago-it'll take a bit but i will get the hang of it smile

d-fly_girl008
that's ok take your time

OhILuvHP
hahaha thanx

OhILuvHP
OMG! IM A SENIOR MEMBER! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

d-fly_girl008
good for you

OhILuvHP
hahaha thanx

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i was the same way when I first started like a few months ago now i know like everything. Except for the fact i forgot to not spill the beans about me being 12 lol

d-fly_girl008
me too, but i will be old enough in less than a month so... ya

OhILuvHP
lol thats ok-there.....i dont know anything but i AM old enough

lotrtres3414
umm i dont really know what you guys are talkking about but i saw what iluvhpsomuch1_7 said about dumbledore and how he is a Transfiguration teacher. wow i did know that. i think i really need to read the 6th one again!

lotrtres3414
Originally posted by lotrtres3414
umm i dont really know what you guys are talkking about but i saw what iluvhpsomuch1_7 said about dumbledore and how he is a Transfiguration teacher. wow i did know that. i think i really need to read the 6th one again!

opps i meant to i didnt know that!!!

OhILuvHP
wiat......what?

lotrtres3414
omg!!!! i am like the worse typer on the world!!!! ok i meant to say that i didnt know that dumbledore was a transfigurtion teacher and that i really need to read the 6th one again! ok finally i think tthat is right!

OhILuvHP
haha yeah but you still had type-ohs (i have NO idea how to spell that)

lotrtres3414
haahah!!!!!!

OhILuvHP
yeah-um.......whats wrong with the alphabet thread? look at it-it says there are zero posts

iluvhpsomuch1_7
its moved. and its typos and yeah i won't be 13 til September. Think thers a chance Rex wont look at this until ike August?

OhILuvHP
i dono-why august?

OhILuvHP
cause if your b-day is in september, you will still be 12 in august

d-fly_girl008
i think it's cause then she'll only be a month away, and then rex probably won't bother to do anything

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yea

OhILuvHP
but he might cause he will see that you "cheated" many months before............besides...what can he do? like....can he kick you off?

d-fly_girl008
i don't know, all i know is that i was talking to this newcomer that said he was 12 3/4 a few days ago, and now his account says restricted and he hasn't been on since... well, anyway, wat was this thread about in the first place, cause i forgot???

iluvhpsomuch1_7
that makes me feel loads better guys thanx

d-fly_girl008
i didn't mean to make you apprehensive...

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i was joking its fine

d-fly_girl008
let's try and get back on topic, so does anyone have any other ideas on wat will happen in the 7th book???

iluvhpsomuch1_7
lol not really lol

lotrtres3414
my friend and i were thinking for the 7th one that what if sirius came back as like a ghost or something like nearly headless nick. or how do peopel who die come back as ghosts? did jkr like explain that and i just forgot. i dont know but what do you guys think?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
shes gonna explain that more in the 7th book. The only info on that is in the fifth book. Technically you have ot be afraid of death or have un finished dutied on Earth which we dont know that Sirius had any unfinished business. But i doubt that he was afraid o fdeath. But once again thats a mystery and the 7th book is the answer and unfortunately we won't get the answer until 7/7/07. bawling

lotrtres3414
the book doesnt get out until next summer!!!!!!! omg that is like forever away!!!!! awwww now i am really sad!

OhILuvHP
awww now im really depressed. but wait....if ghosts are people who are who died that were afraid to die.....then wont most people be ghosts? and yeah, (i was that friend).......i think sirius will come back. How? well i have absolutely no idea! wink

iluvhpsomuch1_7
I know the two way mirrors will be a great part in the story. It was Sirius's. I don't think he will turn out to be a ghost or human maybe a trapped spirit close to a ghost but not quite.

lotrtres3414
o yeah i forgot about the two mirrors in the 5th one. i was soo mad at the end of the 5th one after sirus died that harry could have easily talked to him! he would probably still be alive. anyway yeah i really hope that sirius does come back somehow! he was like one of my favorite characters!

OhILuvHP
two way mirrors??!! omg i have to read the 5th one again! i dont remember those!!! AHHHHH!!!

lotrtres3414
hahhah yeah but first you have to finish the 4th one! are you almost done with it???

OhILuvHP
no not yet. im kinda.....bored of it *the crowd gasps* (i am so ashamed)

cassiebee4
well ohiluvhp you know my input i haelped come up with the theory but just to add to paliwal_ruppal snape does know about the ring because he helped dumbledore from dying after destroying it dumbledore says in the book so if snape really is loyal to voldy(as one of you put it lol) than voldy knows exactly what harry is up to also dumbledore did say that it was not wise to put a horcrux into a person or animal but if he didnt mean to do it than that explains it . maybe snape suspects something in harry that does remind him of voldy and that is the true reason that he hasnt tried to kill him. and what happens if harry kills voldemort after destroying the rest of the horcruxes than voldy will have to go into harry's body than what happens will someone else have to destroy harry (neville also worked out in the prophesy) or ron or hermione or will harry be able to control someone that evil inside him and/or kill himself all good questions (sorry that was a bit choppy lol)

smile247
i think harry being a horcrux is an excellent hypothesis
and i think there is excellent possibility its true!! great job!!! smile

smile247
i doubt sirius can come back as a ghost

iluvhp1_7
I highly doubt Harry is a Horcrux. I mean Voldy is smart enough not to make a human a Horcrux! He can control Nagini thats why she's a Horcrux. Buy why would Voldy want to kill Harry if Harry has a part of Voldy in him. It's not logical.

l.saratn
Amazes me this hasn't been moved yet

iluvhp1_7
i know!!! I was like wait this isn't fan fiction!

OhILuvHP
well its lasted...hasnt it?

OhILuvHP
sorry about the double post!

but..................................................i dono

cundiff11
It doesn't make sense because if harry kills the voldemort in his body, voldemort would go into harry's body, and he would be in pain and wouldn't be able to kill himself

OhILuvHP
thats true. but what if voldemort doesnt know part of him is inside harry?

hproxmysox93
thats a possibility, but i agree w/ iluvhp1_7 and cundiff11, unless voldy doesnt know about harry having a part of soul, then harry prolly isnt a horcrux..brings up the question they had(iluvhp and cundiff), why would he try to kill part of his soul?

OhILuvHP
yeah i know. but it sounds like a good theory at first! but what do you think will happen?

trackstar2011
i really don't think that harry a horcrux because if he was why would voldemor want him dead? i agree that they don't go back to school though. if voldemor and harry duel it wont do much good because there wands do will connect and form that dome og golden light like they did in the 4th book.

OhILuvHP
BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Barker
no expression

siriusly-remy
hahaha
the funny thing is you guys are about to find out or already have
i would say but i dont want to spoil it for anyone thats still reading it :P

Barker
Thanks for the pointless bump. thumb up

OhILuvHP
OH MY GOD! TOO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO ACCUSED ME OF MY WRONG THEORY...

Well well well........whose laughing now?

Looks like I was right!

HA!

You stupid prats...

!!tangerines!!
gee, well done, i never would've guessed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.