Movie actor or actresses you feel sorry for...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

systemshock2
Is there any actor or actress that you feel sorry for, somebody that you wish could get some attention either due to their talent, or due to some bizarre situation that just unfairly put them off the public radar.

I'll give you an example. I recently rewatched Godzilla (1998), and there's that one actress in it that plays the blond reporter Matthew Broderick has a thing for. Ever since that movie bombed and was raked by fans and film critics, it's like she fell off the face of the earth. Every other actor from that movie has gone on to be in important films or tv shows, but not with her. And what sucks about it was the situation that must've been presented to her. I'm sure that before that she was some struggling actress just waiting for her big break, and then all of a sudden she lands a lead role in what was surely to be one of the biggest blockbusters of all time. I'm sure in her mind she must've been thinking top-salary and oscar nominated roles from here on out. But then the movie tanks and she's never heard from again.

That's what I mean. So is there any actor or actress that you've seen recently, that for whatever reason, you've felt sorry for?

Mr Parker
David Lasher.He once made two cameo appearances on 90210.The fans loved him and along with me,felt he should have been a regular on that show after that,but wasnt.He was in some episodes of Blossom after that but dissapeared from the scene and I thought that was unfortunate because he seems like a talented actor who could be a lead in a tv show or movie.

botankus
Pee Wee Herman. I'd like to see him opposite Jessica Biel in a detective thriller!

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by botankus
Pee Wee Herman. I'd like to see him opposite Jessica Biel in a detective thriller!

Just as long as they don't meet up in a theatre with him eating popcorn! eek!

autumn dreams
I feel sorry for everyone, just for being them. I feel sorry for Katie Holmes, for obvious reasons... stick out tongue

Mr Parker
I do to.She's pretty brainless to get married to tom cruise of all people. sick

cking
I don't feel sorry for any of them. for someone who makes $50 million a year shouldn't be feel sorry for. it is the people who don't make anything even through they do try and don't get the credit they deserve. pretty much a dark horse movie star who is overlooked.

forumcrew
John C. Riley. I think hes an amazing talent, but still never seems to get the big lead role, or get that recognized. Guys like him and phillip seymour hoffman, and william h macy deserve so much more for the work they do.

Apollo5Cloud
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I do to.She's pretty brainless to get married to tom cruise of all people. sick

Tom Cruise is man pretty...

Anyways, I feel sorry for Jennifer Aniston.

silver_tears
I feel sorry for Johnny Depp, he keeps getting turned over for Oscars for some unknown reason and I think it's more to do with lifestyle choice than anything else, Hollywood has its own politics.

Also feel sorry for people like Angelina Jolie who have to have security installed aroud their children because people are ****in tabloid crazy and such.

I feel sorry for Chris Martin, he married Gwyneth Paltrow, 'nuff said.

Also for Britney Spears, she may have been a prostitot in her prime, but the shitload of bad karma that's hit her would have me crying in a corner somewhere clutching the stomach containing Federjerk's handywork while wishing myself back to the dys of pigtails and school girl outfits.

That is all for now, more to come as I think of them stick out tongue

cking
I feel sorry for Angelina's future kids for all the crap they have to put up with.

systemshock2
Originally posted by botankus

Paul Reubens is a great example. So many celebrities have done so many worse things than him, and yet here's a guy that'll probably never have that stigma lifted from him so that he can get more work. I mean I just rewatched "Mystery Men" and was amazed again at how good he was in it.

Larisa Oleynik (Alex Mack) is also another one who I wish was able to get more work. She just tried her latest shot at a sitcom, that Rebecca Romijn Stamos show that was recently on, and it got canned after one episode.

cking
yeah pee wee should come back as pee wee's perverted playhouse instead of pee wee's playhouse.

forumcrew
Originally posted by silver_tears
I feel sorry for Johnny Depp, he keeps getting turned over for Oscars for some unknown reason and I think it's more to do with lifestyle choice than anything else, Hollywood has its own politics.

they did give an oscar to 36 Mafia and the south park guys so i dont know how concerned they are with life style choice.

silver_tears
I think oscars for best actor and oscars for music are completely different things though. It's a completely different league imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.