Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
Exciting news! Men in Tights is getting an individual release on September 5th! big grin

T.M
Awesome.. I love Men In Tights...

confused I do mean the movie.. whistle

Wolfie
Same here. I didn't want to get that big Mel Brooks collection, considering I've only seen two or three in it. This I'm gonna get though.

Nevermind
What does this mean? I mean it's been sold here separately for ages. What does this version have to offer? What special features will it have?

Wolfie
Has it? Well, in the US it hasn't been available on DVD until recently when a Mel Brooks collection came out. I don't care to get that 'cause I've only seen two or three of the movies in the $70 set. I was only interested in Men in Tights, which is now getting an individual US release.

faradayslaw
Yeah, its one of my favorite comedies of all time.

Myth
This makes me happy. I didn't want to get the box set because I already owned several that were in it so it would have been $70 for Men in Tights to me. I ordered a DVD of it from Britain but it was a bootleg with bad glitches (not worth watching). Pissed me off. Now I can get the real thing.

tabby999
i've seen it about for a while, one of those "i really should but probably never will" dvds

Nevermind
Originally posted by tabby999
i've seen it about for a while, one of those "i really should but probably never will" dvds

It really isn't worth it. The Australian release is crap as. I'm going to find out what the US version is about.

tabby999
yeah, its like the Sin City dvd, great movie, thats all thats on the disk

Impediment
Love the movie, except for the lame ass cutscenes with the "Merry Men" rappers. Jesus, that was a bad idea. I'll still buy it, though.

Myth
I have a friend who has those raps memorized. They are his favorite parts. I however, agree that those were horrible.

Tptmanno1
Thats an awesome movie.
Definite buy for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.