Ultimate Thing vs Zombies Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
I heard they fought but then I did not know any results.

Tassadar
Ultimate Thing koed him in one hit

Fanboy
nice

bigbran
this is messed up, a z hulk bit the head off ss, but he cant beat thing.

grey fox
It is kind of odd ....

Takion
Originally posted by grey fox
It is kind of odd ....
Then Hulk was strong enough to toss surfer around. What the f**k?

Dinalfos
Y'all should remember that this is ZOMBIE Hulk. Marvel Zombies are weaker and less durable than the living ones.

Tassadar
Originally posted by bigbran
this is messed up, a z hulk bit the head off ss, but he cant beat thing.

Meh, the MZ series was just a what-if, no need to take it seriuosly.

Grimm22
Ultimate versions are stronger than 616 versions no expression

That and its hulk as a zombie wink

Soleran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ultimate versions are stronger than 616 versions no expression

confused

mustachio
How strong is Ultimate Thing? Also, I would like to ask Grimm22 how exactly are the Ultimate versions stronger than the 616 versions? I've read in a few Marvel encyclopedias that Ultimate Hulk has a base strength much lower than 616 Hulk's, and that Ultimate Hulk does not grow stronger as he gets angrier. Please tell me how Ultimate Hulk could possibly be stronger than 616. I do realize, however, that there are several characters that would pretty much annihilate their 616 counterparts, the main character that comes to my mind is Ultimate Colossus.

The_Fury
Zombie Hulk?

Grimm22
Originally posted by mustachio
How strong is Ultimate Thing? Also, I would like to ask Grimm22 how exactly are the Ultimate versions stronger than the 616 versions? I've read in a few Marvel encyclopedias that Ultimate Hulk has a base strength much lower than 616 Hulk's, and that Ultimate Hulk does not grow stronger as he gets angrier. Please tell me how Ultimate Hulk could possibly be stronger than 616. I do realize, however, that there are several characters that would pretty much annihilate their 616 counterparts, the main character that comes to my mind is Ultimate Colossus.

Basicly they aren't stick out tongue

However, some people think they are for some reason wink

Ultimate Hulk does get stronger as he gets angrier yes

Oh and Ultimate Thing is the second strongest character in Ultimate Marvel only behind Ultimate Hulk, of course no colossus fan will admit to this big grin

Dinalfos

I'm not sure about his base strength(Some say it's 18 tons, some say it's 50 tons and some say it's class 100), but he retains the capacity for increased strength, as shown in The Ultimates.

mustachio
Thanks for the info. This is very hard for me to decide because I do not know how much weaker Zombie Hulk is than Savage Hulk, but if it's only by a couple tons, he wins. If his base strength is lower than Ultimate Things, UT has a chance, but that depends on how fast Zombie Hulk can get angry and increase his anger. I would like to say Zombie Hulk, but I don't think Thing gets enough credit, and his fighting ability might land him more wins out of 10 (especially if he combines his skill with his mind, he should pull out a couple of wins).

DarkCrawler
Some Ultimate Versions are more powerful (etc. Colossus, Thing, Namor) and some are weaker (etc. Spider-Man, Wolverine, Jean Grey)

Tassadar
Thanks for the info. This is very hard for me to decide because I do not know how much weaker Zombie Hulk is than Savage Hulk, but if it's only by a couple tons, he wins. If his base strength is lower than Ultimate Things, UT has a chance, but that depends on how fast Zombie Hulk can get angry and increase his anger. I would like to say Zombie Hulk, but I don't think Thing gets enough credit, and his fighting ability might land him more wins out of 10 (especially if he combines his skill with his mind, he should pull out a couple of wins).

Zombie Hulks strength increased with hunger, as well as anger. One bite = zombie Ultimate Thing, so it was good that he ended it quick, as he should if he wants to survive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.