jesus christ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogen
Jesus Christ, super star he walks like a woman and he wears a bra, the bras to big so he wears a wig, who do think you are, a super star?

Justbyfaith
Originally posted by bogen
Jesus Christ, super star he walks like a woman and he wears a bra, the bras to big so he wears a wig, who do think you are, a super star?

Well? Someday I think He will be a superstar bogen.

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him..."

Revelation 1:7 smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Justbyfaith

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him..."

Yes, and he will say that the Islam is the true faith. At least that is what a Muslim once told me, and he had scripture from the Koran to back it up.

Belegūr
Wow....this is the most pointless thread I've seen yet....

No wait I....

Nope, this tops the list. smile

debbiejo
Really???

Belegūr
Originally posted by debbiejo
Really???

yes

And he also wears sandals with socks!

debbiejo
Thank god he doesn't wear a thong............... sick

Belegūr
hysterical

Alliance
You dont knwo what he had under his robes....

Epsilon
Originally posted by Justbyfaith

... What?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Alliance
You dont knwo what he had under his robes.... I don't think they wore much under there........... big grin

What happens on a windy day...........hahahaha

Valharu
Jesus is Jesus cause he had a 30 inch wang and could push down 30 litres of wine. Recognize!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.